Black mothers angry with rittenhouse verdict

Another racist thread started by a racist POS Horseshitting. Great job.
You have to admit, he has a point. How on Earth can these women be mad at Kyle? What the hell does it have to do with black people, other than the fact that it was a black neighborhood that was being trashed by the rioters? Kyle was protecting their businesses for crying out loud!

Ohhh how many times do we have to put that lie to rest.

Hmmmm, so why do the fuck black folks over when they aren't breaking the law, but you can break the law and they slap you on the wrist and tell you to be a good boy.
Im not sure what you are referring to. I havent seen anything like that in modern times, but i do see shit like this...

Have you ever heard of whites getting away with a gun battle where people get shot and die, yet no one is charged?

How do you know they weren't raised right?
If you want to talk about a specific person, we can ask him some questions about his upbringing. More than likely he wasnt born in a middle class home with 2 parents. There are exceptions, but the exceptions dont make the rule. Most violent dirt bags werent raised properly and they were likely raised in an inferior cultural environment. Shitty cultures produce shitty results.

Im not sure what you are referring to. I havent seen anything like that in modern times, but i do see shit like this...

Have you ever heard of whites getting away with a gun battle where people get shot and die, yet no one is charged?
Yep I have when the folks who are shot and killed are black.

If you want to talk about a specific person, we can ask him some questions about his upbringing. More than likely he wasnt born in a middle class home with 2 parents. There are exceptions, but the exceptions dont make the rule. Most violent dirt bags werent raised properly and they were likely raised in an inferior cultural environment. Shitty cultures produce shitty results.
Based on what?

Yep I have when the folks who are shot and killed are black.
The left clearly is having success instituting two standards as “payback” for when some white people generations ago mistreated black people. We are fast moving toward a system where a white teen with no record and kills in self-defense is thrown in jail and placed on trial for all the world to see, and blacks can murder each other in massive numbers and nobody says a word.

Ohhh how many times do we have to put that lie to rest.

Hmmmm, so why do the fuck black folks over when they aren't breaking the law, but you can break the law and they slap you on the wrist and tell you to be a good boy.
Just the opposite. Look at how the left is still piling onto an innocent white boy, after jailing him on a $2 million bail, because WHITEY….and at the same time let a hateful racist felon with a long criminal history out on $1000 bail, after which he mows down 50 innocent whites, because BLACK.

The left clearly is having success instituting two standards as “payback” for when some white people generations ago mistreated black people. We are fast moving toward a system where a white teen with no record and kills in self-defense is thrown in jail and placed on trial for all the world to see, and blacks can murder each other in massive numbers and nobody says a word.
Lisa how many black folks are still living today that grew up in Jim Crow America?

Lisa how many black folks are still living today that grew up in Jim Crow America?
So what? That’s a reason to start racism toward whites, throwing an innocent white teen in jail for months, and letting a black racist felon out on low bail so he can mow down 50 innocent whites?

And the blacks who grew up in Jim Crow states (don’t say Jim Crow America - it wasn’t all of America) are in their 60s and older, and appalled by the anti-white racism being pushed by racist blacks and self-loathing whites.

And blacks today ALREADY are getting favored treatment. They are certainly getting admitted to educational programs over better-qualified whites, and they are being promoted up the ladder due to skin color rether than competence. You only have to look at our VP and see what you end up with when your primary requirement for a job is to hire a black.

So what? That’s a reason to start racism toward whites, throwing an innocent white teen in jail for months, and letting a black racist felon out on low bail so he can mow down 50 innocent whites?
So what? Wow. Who said anything about starting racism against white folks, you are just being dishonest. When it comes to the Justice System in this country are you really trying to say it is working against whites. We just had 3 white men murder a black man and 2 white DAs tried to sweep it under the rug.
And the blacks who grew up in Jim Crow states (don’t say Jim Crow America - it wasn’t all of America) are in their 60s and older, and appalled by the anti-white racism being pushed by racist blacks and self-loathing whites.
We are appalled at the denial and downplay of that era by whites like you. What white racism ate white folks facing in this country?
And blacks today ALREADY are getting favored treatment. They are certainly getting admitted to educational programs over better-qualified whites, and they are being promoted up the ladder due to skin color rether than competence. You only have to look at our VP and see what you end up with when your primary requirement for a job is to hire a black.
Give me some real examples.

Forum List

Back