BLACK man violently attacks WHITES--HATE crime

ANOTHER black hate crime--NYC
..like I said--time to join groups like the KKK for SELF DEFENSE --it's open season on whites--they FORCE people to join the KKK.....
....blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites--that's not even counting incidents like this one
No one is forcing anyone to join the KKK. Generalities don't help. Yes, blacks commit more crime per capita than whites, however, there are plenty of blacks who are great people that have overcome obstacles to become model citizens to be respected.
you need to wake up out of your dream world pal
...blacks MURDER whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
..they want to destroy America and KILL whites
...what planet do you live on?? looks at what's going on...when blacks murder whites, no one cares--no big deal--but when a WHITE cop defends himself from a jackass BLACK criminal, they go apeshit--burning/looting

There was absolutely nothing in the article that indicates that either race or politics had to do with this attack, so I doubt that this incident should or would be classified as a "hate crime." Large cities have some crazy people. There have been unprovoked attacks across the country, including one subway attack in Seattle that cost two people their lives. According to the article, the suspect has been taken for psychological testing, which is what should be done.

I had an incident Friday morning, when I was taking my recycling to the drop-off point, and was putting glass jars and bottles into the glass container that had eight holes around it to do just that. A short white guy with a brush cut going gray, fairly well dressed, drove up, put something into the container for cardboard and then came over and stood within two feet of me. He didn't say anything, and NO MASK! He just stared at me. Turns out that he was too lazy to go to another drop hole, even though there were seven more available. There was nobody else around, and he was acting so weirdly that I just backed off. He never said a word, not even an "excuse me" and he clearly did not have the good manners to stand back and wait for me to finish. You never know who's next to you and what they are going to do. Not everything has to do with race.

Well you see Harmonica is in the habit of projecting. He assumes that Blacks hate him as much if not more than he hates them. Once you realize that simple truth, then it all makes sense. His daily email list of black on white crimes. He wastes no time in rushing here to post them as proof that Blacks are bad and thus need to be handled with extreme prejudice.
hahhahahhaha--nothing but babble
....so, you are saying blacks do NOT commit murder/crime/etc at higher rates????!!
..also, I am RESPONDING to the injustice against whites by the MSM/blacks/you----you constantly attack whites--promoting that whites are the ONLY evil race--when the facts are blacks MURDER whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa/etc
..maybe you are ok with injustice, but we are not

Every personal assault is not racial.. Most black crimes/murders are against their own.. THIS guy you plucked out the ENTIRE UNIVERSE of 10,000 daily personal assaults needs psychiatric care... Just like a Oxy addict needs MEDICAL attention, not jail time..

You just can't get past the race part, but these issues are more complex than you brain can handle.. FAR LESS mentally ill black people seek and get the psych care that they need. While 60% of adult whites are on some form of mind-altering med for any number of diagnoses...

You can do these anecdotal black crime stories and quote those numbers all ya want if that's all you can handle, but you'd be NO GOOD on the front lines of the police, social workers, EMTs, law practioners and all the others that KNOW its more complicated than cherry picking one out of a 100,000 stories to fester about...
Ok, so was it racially motivated or not ? Even a mental person can be manipulated by another to do bad things in life, so what's the rest of the story behind the attack, does anybody know ??

Mentally ill are VERY suggestable.. Even the currents events they see and hear can motivate them to misfire.. Doesn't change the fact that their actions are from failure to dwell in reality or responsibility land are CAUSED by their illness..

I have NO IDEA of whether this guy was "racially" motivated.. Neither does the OP.. And if 5 psych doctors evaluate him for the law --- they'll be seven opinions on motive...

But yet -- HERE we are.. Using this event to push racial narratives....
...hahahahahahahha
1. so--I ask you, when a white cop kills a black, is that racially motivated??
--what about the a Starbucks incident?
2. ANYTIME a white so much as looks at a black, the blacks and MSM cry RACISM!!!!!
3. blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites--and they don't even count incidents like this

There was absolutely nothing in the article that indicates that either race or politics had to do with this attack, so I doubt that this incident should or would be classified as a "hate crime." Large cities have some crazy people. There have been unprovoked attacks across the country, including one subway attack in Seattle that cost two people their lives. According to the article, the suspect has been taken for psychological testing, which is what should be done.

I had an incident Friday morning, when I was taking my recycling to the drop-off point, and was putting glass jars and bottles into the glass container that had eight holes around it to do just that. A short white guy with a brush cut going gray, fairly well dressed, drove up, put something into the container for cardboard and then came over and stood within two feet of me. He didn't say anything, and NO MASK! He just stared at me. Turns out that he was too lazy to go to another drop hole, even though there were seven more available. There was nobody else around, and he was acting so weirdly that I just backed off. He never said a word, not even an "excuse me" and he clearly did not have the good manners to stand back and wait for me to finish. You never know who's next to you and what they are going to do. Not everything has to do with race.

Well you see Harmonica is in the habit of projecting. He assumes that Blacks hate him as much if not more than he hates them. Once you realize that simple truth, then it all makes sense. His daily email list of black on white crimes. He wastes no time in rushing here to post them as proof that Blacks are bad and thus need to be handled with extreme prejudice.
hahhahahhaha--nothing but babble
....so, you are saying blacks do NOT commit murder/crime/etc at higher rates????!!
..also, I am RESPONDING to the injustice against whites by the MSM/blacks/you----you constantly attack whites--promoting that whites are the ONLY evil race--when the facts are blacks MURDER whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa/etc
..maybe you are ok with injustice, but we are not

Every personal assault is not racial.. Most black crimes/murders are against their own.. THIS guy you plucked out the ENTIRE UNIVERSE of 10,000 daily personal assaults needs psychiatric care... Just like a Oxy addict needs MEDICAL attention, not jail time..

You just can't get past the race part, but these issues are more complex than you brain can handle.. FAR LESS mentally ill black people seek and get the psych care that they need. While 60% of adult whites are on some form of mind-altering med for any number of diagnoses...

You can do these anecdotal black crime stories and quote those numbers all ya want if that's all you can handle, but you'd be NO GOOD on the front lines of the police, social workers, EMTs, law practioners and all the others that KNOW its more complicated than cherry picking one out of a 100,000 stories to fester about...
...hahahahah--again-----
..I am pointing out the IDIOCY of how whites are portrayed as EVIL and blacks are not
...I am pointing out the IDIOCY that every time a cop kills a black, blacks and the MSM make it racial
..every time a WHITE interacts with a black -it's RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either way you're most likely going to prison for a long time.
Yes, the punishment is the same, dummy.
I met a guy that killed a man for raping his sister, he pulled him off of her and killed him right then and there. He's doing a lot of years in prison. He's a decent guy, but that's how the law is.
I don't blame the guy at all and say he shouldn't be in prison, but the law is different than God's way.
No sir... That's incorrect. I gotta go back to work today, so that's all I can say at the moment.

ANOTHER black hate crime--NYC
..like I said--time to join groups like the KKK for SELF DEFENSE --it's open season on whites--they FORCE people to join the KKK.....
....blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites--that's not even counting incidents like this one
I will not join any white supremacy organization just to counter the bullshit. I especially will never join democrat organization, so that rules out the KKK on 2 fronts.

New Topics

Forum List

Back