black man tries to shoot over repossessed car

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this fool dont want his car repossessed so points a gun at the man taking the car and cops are called. I guess the cops thought thy got him cooled off. they left only to be called back for to him doing it again and then the fool points it at the cops and they shoot him and he dies. now her comes his momma and others protesting over it. this black man got himself killed over a car. just let it go man.

Here comes IM2 The Racist now to tell us this was police abuse of black people deserving reparations while his momma hopes to cash in for a few cool million to make the millions of jumping screaming crazy rioting jungle bunnies go away.

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.lasVOv7HqU28tuvxp_FPiAAAAA?pid=ImgDet&rs=1
burning, looting and rioting i'll bet

DEM destroyed the entire Black population in America. DEM destroy everything they go after including America. Worthless “R“ simply watch over decades. They are afraid They wont get to stay in DC when the MSM goes after them.

DEM destroyed the entire Black population in America. DEM destroy everything they go after including America. Worthless “R“ simply watch over decades. They are afraid They wont get to stay in DC when the MSM goes after them.
blacks ruin blacks

this fool dont want his car repossessed so points a gun at the man taking the car and cops are called. I guess the cops thought thy got him cooled off. they left only to be called back for to him doing it again and then the fool points it at the cops and they shoot him and he dies. now her comes his momma and others protesting over it. this black man got himself killed over a car. just let it go man.
Was he not tall enough to shoot over the car?

"Dat dare MY caw!!"

Sir, you have not made a payment in 12 months.

"Dat dare MY caw!! I done put a lot a money init!"

Forum List

Back