Zone1 Black Man Speaks the TRUTH about (Non-)Racism to School Board

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
This black man, the descendant of slaves, speaks the truth to a “woke” School Board: He is not oppressed, and is not a victim. He goes where he wants, when he wants, be it restaurants, hotels, retail establishments. He is treated with kindness and respect.

He also teaches his children that THEY are not oppressed, nor are they victims - other than victims of their own poor decisions.

And finally, he points out that all this rending over racism that has all but burned out is keeping the remaining few embers alive.

Thanks for reposting this. The infantile LibDem mods closed mine down.
You’re welcome! I hated to see it fall by the wayside, since it speaks the truth: there is currently very little racism - certainly no more than antisemitism, and likely less - and all the moaning and groaning about long-past racism is actually fanning the flames and making it worse today.

You’re welcome! I hated to see it fall by the wayside, since it speaks the truth: there is currently very little racism - certainly no more than antisemitism, and likely less - and all the moaning and groaning about long-past racism is actually fanning the flames and making it worse today.

That's the plan.

This black man, the descendant of slaves, speaks the truth to a “woke” School Board: He is not oppressed, and is not a victim. He goes where he wants, when he wants, be it restaurants, hotels, retail establishments. He is treated with kindness and respect.

He also teaches his children that THEY are not oppressed, nor are they victims - other than victims of their own poor decisions.

And finally, he points out that all this rending over racism that has all but burned out is keeping the remaining few embers alive.

When did you get the impression that every Jew/Asian/Black/LGBTQ in the USA is abused?

How does he feel about all the ads/commercials with black people in them?

Kinda sounds like you're saying in 100% of the cases, anything bad that happens to black people is their fault.
No, what I said in plain English is that some blacks blame anything bad that happens to them on racism, they don’t admit that anything is their fault, or just happenstance. It’s a crutch for failure. Bad things happen to people of all races. The rest of us realize that shit happens, but generally people are not out to get us.

How does he feel about all the ads/commercials with black people in them?
I’m sure he’s bothered by the racism involved in favoring one specific race. It is as ridiculous as if 50% of all commercials and posters featured Jews with yarmulkes.

I’m sure he’s bothered by the racism involved in favoring one specific race. It is as ridiculous as if 50% of all commercials and posters featured Jews with yarmulkes.
You seem to have a real hang up about commercials.

You seem to have a real hang up about commercials.
That wasn’t the topic, although you brought it up because you didn’t like what the Black man said: that there is very little actual racism, and all this drama over it is fanning the flames of the few remaining embers.

only 4 and a half percent of whites go after blacks . system matic racisum and white supremacy is a lie. 90 percent of blacks are killed by other blacks. the only think blacks have to fear is themselves. why 14 and half percent of blacks go after whites and 35 percent of whites kill whites. it used 54 percent. blacks will get better till they stop blaming white admit they create their own problems and stop. no other race blames another race like they do. thy take responsibility for their actions and things get better for all the other races but there's.

Forum List

Back