Black man refuses to drop gun, shot by black police officer

One thing I think needs to happen is to outlaw men wearing their trouser below their butt crack and showing their underwear. Alabama outlaws it. The Federal government should outlaw it everywhere.

If the police have the power to disarm you without reason, then the second amendment counts for nothing.

The state whores want everyone to be a subservient bitch of the government. Freedom and liberty my ass!
If you are around wielding a gun you are apparently about to shoot people or property at least. What law prohibits the police to intervene?

Really? So open carry allows a cop to kill you? Open carry means it is always visible. Don't you understand that?
The right to carry is not absolute. If one brandishes a weapon in a threatening manner, they are in violation......
So please, let's cut the bullshit

exactly

One thing I think needs to happen is to outlaw men wearing their trouser below their butt crack and showing their underwear. Alabama outlaws it. The Federal government should outlaw it everywhere.

So become more like North Korea? Clothing and hairstyle expression is heavily regulated by the state there.

Do you have any productive ideas that do not involve population control?

Until these fucking animals attack your person and property...Right?

My personhood and property have only ever been attacked by the government.

What makes him an animal? Is it that he owned a firearm, or that his skin is black?
Attacked by the government? Oh really? How so?.....I cannot wait for your response. I need a good laugh

If you resist injustice then you are mentally ill? Do you strive to be anything more than a submissive tool for authority figures?
You are very biased. However, if you are threatened with deprivation of life, you comply if you are sane.

What threat did he constitution? An armed black man seems to be public enemy one nowadays.
Details may be disclosed by the police later. You don´t know more about this than I do.

However, if you are threatened with deprivation of life, you comply if you are sane.

Part of living is valuing more than just base survival

It is more likely that he was pissed rather than having a mental break in his head, and every American has a reason to be pissed at the government goons right now.

If the police have the power to disarm you without reason, then the second amendment counts for nothing.

The state whores want everyone to be a subservient bitch of the government. Freedom and liberty my ass!
If you are around wielding a gun you are apparently about to shoot people or property at least. What law prohibits the police to intervene?

Really? So open carry allows a cop to kill you? Open carry means it is always visible. Don't you understand that?
The right to carry is not absolute. If one brandishes a weapon in a threatening manner, they are in violation......
So please, let's cut the bullshit

Not what the gun nuts hear say constantly. The irony is hilarious.
Please.....We're so done here

The rioters. You dumb fucking twat.

So we went from talking about the police gunning down a man for refusing to disarm himself to discussing my defense capabilities against rioters?

You really know how to shift the goalposts.

However, if you are threatened with deprivation of life, you comply if you are sane.

Part of living is valuing more than just base survival

It is more likely that he was pissed rather than having a mental break in his head, and every American has a reason to be pissed at the government goons right now.
He could have joined the USMB, then. Now its too late.

He could have joined the USMB, then. Now its too late.

We are accomplishing jackshit on USMB.

I did not join under the misconception that I was going to convert people, and none of you guys really believe that either.

Here is what I don't get. The officer that did the shooting is black. I just saw the chief of police who is another black man on TV saying that the man that got shot had a gun, and that's a fact (my paraphrasing of his message). What I don't get is why as these blacks rioting will not believe the black cops? Do they really think the black cops are out to shoot other black people?

Absolutely correct but what else can one do? What did he accomplish in case you are right about him?

Nothing gets accomplished without organization.

There are some strong civil rights militias, but their leadership is incompetent and uninspiring. What we really need is a very strong civil millitant movement that is well structured and unified, unlike the Tea Party and Black Lives Matter.

Politics wont accomplish anything. Bloodshed will, and that is where our minds need to be at.

Here is what I don't get. The officer that did the shooting is black. I just saw the chief of police who is another black man on TV saying that the man that got shot had a gun, and that's a fact (my paraphrasing of his message). What I don't get is why as these blacks rioting will not believe the black cops? Do they really think the black cops are out to shoot other black people?

You don't get it. That is right.

This isn't about the race of the police officers. It is about the fact that many police officers of all races carry implicit bias toward black men. It causes them to exhibit a lack of good policing judgment. It is also about an unjust criminal justice system.

Take the Harvard Implicit Bias test. Study what implicit bias is. Maybe you will learn something. Stop pretending that you are confused....it is lame and boring.

The OP is fired up. He hasn't had this much fun since Baltimore.

It's liberals that encourage this shit. Did you here Hillary's comments?

Eat shit. Liberals do no such thing. You don't find liberals jacking off to the images like we see nutbags doing. You fuckers love this shit.

And....why don't you call the OP out on his lie regarding the dead guy having a gun. No biggie?

Now here is my take on the riots. Most of the people involved with the riots don't really care about the truth.....they want an excuse to riot/party.....create some excitement. What ever narrative is useful to create the mayhem will do.

Forum List

Back