Black man refuses to drop gun, shot by black police officer

Do they really think the black cops are out to shoot other black people?

The rhetoric is not over white cops.

Government goons in general are being attacked for suppressing their own people at the behest of the state.

Here is what I don't get. The officer that did the shooting is black. I just saw the chief of police who is another black man on TV saying that the man that got shot had a gun, and that's a fact (my paraphrasing of his message). What I don't get is why as these blacks rioting will not believe the black cops? Do they really think the black cops are out to shoot other black people?

You don't get it. That is right.

This isn't about the race of the police officers. It is about the fact that many police officers of all races carry implicit bias toward black men. It causes them to exhibit a lack of good policing judgment. It is also about an unjust criminal justice system.

Take the Harvard Implicit Bias test. Study what implicit bias is. Maybe you will learn something. Stop pretending that you are confused....it is lame and boring.
So you are saying that black police officers are bias against their own race. How about blacks being bias against the police! Don't you think the bias can go both ways?

Here is what I don't get. The officer that did the shooting is black. I just saw the chief of police who is another black man on TV saying that the man that got shot had a gun, and that's a fact (my paraphrasing of his message). What I don't get is why as these blacks rioting will not believe the black cops? Do they really think the black cops are out to shoot other black people?
One thing you must realize. One cannot reason with irrational people.
These rioters are just that rioters. They were just waiting for an opportunity to act like complete retards.

These rioters are just that rioters. They were just waiting for an opportunity to act like complete retards.

Your system of reasoning has created a soulless machine that allows for this kind of state injustice.

I am all for reason, but a different kind than the shit you are peddling.

Absolutely correct but what else can one do? What did he accomplish in case you are right about him?

Nothing gets accomplished without organization.

There are some strong civil rights militias, but their leadership is incompetent and uninspiring. What we really need is a very strong civil millitant movement that is well structured and unified, unlike the Tea Party and Black Lives Matter.

Politics wont accomplish anything. Bloodshed will, and that is where our minds need to be at.
I tend to agree but not on some details. At first black and white shouldn´t matter. Your people has developed this way and must form an organization that does not focus on localism, color, religion and so on. And after all, law enforcement will be there if you succeed, of course. Currently, the blacks a making up things and use the incident to plunder and revolt in Charlotte. This is far from genuine protest, it does not even have a true cause. In fact, they demand to be above the law. I guess, there are many similar cases involving whites and also blacks and no riots broke out.

Your people has developed this way and must form an organization that does not focus on localism, color, religion and so on.

Not sure who you think my people are, but we propagate to everyone.

Prisoners, racial minorities, the working class, small businesses, independent scholars, ect.

In fact, they demand to be above the law. I guess, there are many similar cases involving whites and no riots broke out.

The established law is authoritarian bullshit, so I do not disagree with them on that account.

These movements are chaotic and pointless though, and that is where we agree.

This isn't about the race of the police officers. It is about the fact that many police officers of all races carry implicit bias toward black men. It causes them to exhibit a lack of good policing judgment. It is also about an unjust criminal justice system.

Take the Harvard Implicit Bias test. Study what implicit bias is. Maybe you will learn something. Stop pretending that you are confused....it is lame and boring.
So you are saying that black police officers are bias against their own race. How about blacks being bias against the police! Don't you think the bias can go both ways?

Awesome.

Yes. There are black police officers who carry implicit bias against black men.

And...many black men carry fear of police officers.

The ones with the badges and the guns......the LAW....need to check their bias. Your argument is fucking stupid.

Yeah? Just waiting?

What stopped them from rioting last Friday night in Charlotte?

You say one stupid thing after another.

Your system of reasoning has created a soulless machine that allows for this kind of state injustice.

I am all for reason, but a different kind than the shit you are peddling.

PC speak....

The OP is fired up. He hasn't had this much fun since Baltimore.

It's liberals that encourage this shit. Did you here Hillary's comments?

Eat shit. Liberals do no such thing. You don't find liberals jacking off to the images like we see nutbags doing. You fuckers love this shit.

And....why don't you call the OP out on his lie regarding the dead guy having a gun. No biggie?

What dead guy? The guy killed in the riot or the guy they're rioting over? If he did lie I didn't know he did. I'm not familiar with this case at all. All I know is there's no justification for rioting and there is no epidemic of police officers murdering black men, which is an idea liberals promote, which is why we're seeing this rage.

Charlotte, NC...
So now we are to expect that every time a blakc person confronts the police while armed, refuses commands to drop the weapon, is shot, there will be rioting, violence done to innocent motorists, vandalism and looting.
Great.....
Riots in Charlotte after fatal police shooting
The shooting victim was armed and refused commands to drop the weapon.
An officer opened fire....The man was shot dead. A rumor was started on social media that claimed the gun was a book. Also claimed the man was sitting in his vehicle minding his own business and the police just decided to shoot him...
Now we have one of these racist anarchists a man by the name of PJ MUrphy, a person who has tried in vain to set up his own satellite radio show and failed at getting on the internet, calling for more rioting and violence as well as a 'black economic boycott' of Charlotte.
What stupidity.

black crime begets black crime and more violence and more anger.

they don't want the facts and listening to them they don't really know what they are even out there rioting for?

Eat shit. Liberals do no such thing. You don't find liberals jacking off to the images like we see nutbags doing. You fuckers love this shit.

And....why don't you call the OP out on his lie regarding the dead guy having a gun. No biggie?
Oh yes you do....You excuse it. You are complicit. Therefore you encourage it.
You are every bit as culpable as the actors themselves.

Awesome.

The ones with the badges and the guns......the LAW....need to check their bias. Your argument is fucking stupid.
I consider you calling my argument fucking stupid a bage of honor. Thanks!

What dead guy? The guy killed in the riot or the guy they're rioting over? If he did lie I didn't know he did. I'm not familiar with this case at all. All I know is there's no justification for rioting and there is no epidemic of police officers murdering black men, which is an idea liberals promote, which is why we're seeing this rage.
There is no epidemic of police killing black people.....The CMP has the gun being carried by the shooting victim. They have it.
And there is no book. None was found.
Here ya go...idiot...So what are you going to lie about next?
Source: Picture appears to show gun next to Keith Lamont Scott's body
I pass that dish of shit to you for your consumption.

Awesome.

I consider you calling my argument fucking stupid a bage of honor. Thanks!
That moron is a far left loon.....

There is no epidemic of police killing black people.....The CMP has the gun being carried by the shooting victim. They have it.
And there is no book. None was found.
Here ya go...idiot...So what are you going to lie about next?
Source: Picture appears to show gun next to Keith Lamont Scott's body
I pass that dish of shit to you for your consumption.

I think you misread my post.

Not sure who you think my people are, but we propagate to everyone.

Prisoners, racial minorities, the working class, small businesses, independent scholars, ect.
The American people of course.

The established law is authoritarian bullshit, so I do not disagree with them on that account.

These movements are chaotic and pointless though, and that is where we agree.
There are still certain freedoms but people are manipulated in a way to not to use them unless its mad things like coal rolling or giving rifles to children that kill themselves. However, these movements do not question authoritarian rule, they question its not their rule.

Forum List

Back