black man commits hate crime [murdered entire white family] !

Here you go faggot...start making excuses like white people do when they shoot up a school or something

White West Virginia man kills innocent black neighbors theGrio

Watch the defense in action

Sounds like an accident to me. He thought they were breaking in but apparently the sister had sold the property without his knowledge.
He also went through a competency test to see if he was fit to stand trial.
So we have a guy who is more than likely somewhat nuts who thought he was protecting his property vs. someone who murdered a whole family for personal gain.

Now I know why you didnt want to post the link.

See? Thats how it goes. Herewego just was searching for an excuse now he has one....just like I told you he would

From the story: Black maintains that he thought the Hopkins were breaking into a building on his property. The land in question once belonged to Black’s family, but did not at the time of the incident.

Only Herewego can think that this guy was protecting something that wasnt his and that was also empty.

Here you go faggot...start making excuses like white people do when they shoot up a school or something

White West Virginia man kills innocent black neighbors theGrio

Watch the defense in action

Sounds like an accident to me. He thought they were breaking in but apparently the sister had sold the property without his knowledge.
He also went through a competency test to see if he was fit to stand trial.
So we have a guy who is more than likely somewhat nuts who thought he was protecting his property vs. someone who murdered a whole family for personal gain.

Now I know why you didnt want to post the link.

See? Thats how it goes. Herewego just was searching for an excuse now he has one....just like I told you he would

From the story: Black maintains that he thought the Hopkins were breaking into a building on his property. The land in question once belonged to Black’s family, but did not at the time of the incident.

Only Herewego can think that this guy was protecting something that wasnt his and that was also empty.

Way to try and wash what really happened.
The sister had just sold the property without his knowledge and failed to tell him.
He underwent a competency hearing because he obviously isnt right in the head.
So again,you have a guy thats nuts who thought he was protecting his property vs. someone who killed a whole family for personal gain.
I know you can see the difference which is why you led with the bullshit "he's gonna make excuses" after with holding the link.
Pathetically clear what you attempted to do.

I think hate crime laws are stupid but they are the law. That being said, The OP hasn't provided any information or evidence to support that this was a indeed a hate crime. I have a feeling he doesn't care either way, he just wants to feel persecuted.
When blacks kill white families, we have to prove it was a hate crime. When a black person is killed by a white, it's automatically labeled a hate crime. The color alone is proof enough.

No, it really isn't. All hate crimes have to be proven but don't let that get in the way your bland victimization.
Blacks get a pass on hate crimes and you know it, asshole.

I think hate crime laws are stupid but they are the law. That being said, The OP hasn't provided any information or evidence to support that this was a indeed a hate crime. I have a feeling he doesn't care either way, he just wants to feel persecuted.
When blacks kill white families, we have to prove it was a hate crime. When a black person is killed by a white, it's automatically labeled a hate crime. The color alone is proof enough.

No, it really isn't. All hate crimes have to be proven but don't let that get in the way your bland victimization.

Which of course is total bullshit. Hate crimes are terribly hard to prove. So where is the proof in this case it was a hate crime? Your pearl clutching drama and need to feel like a victim isn't proof.

Which of course is total bullshit. Hate crimes are terribly hard to prove. So where is the proof in this case it was a hate crime? Your pearl clutching drama and need to feel like a victim isn't proof.
For white people, yes. For blacks, there is no real threshold.

Again total bullshit. Where is the proof that is was a hate crime? I'll gladly look at any evidence you present. My guess is you don't have any and you just want to cry about how hard it is being white.

Again total bullshit. Where is the proof that is was a hate crime? I'll gladly look at any evidence you present. My guess is you don't have any and you just want to cry about how hard it is being white.

depends on the neighborhood you live in . Yeah hate crimes are hard to proove, like the Lithuanian guy who got his face smashed in with hammers during the Riots. but on the other hand, if a black guy gets shot by a cop, you can be pretty damn sure it was because he was black and not for any other reason.

Excessivly violent crimes should be called hate crimes if they cause extreme suffering, or at least carry the same penalty as a racial hate crime.

depends on the neighborhood you live in . Yeah hate crimes are hard to proove, like the Lithuanian guy who got his face smashed in with hammers during the Riots. but on the other hand, if a black guy gets shot by a cop, you can be pretty damn sure it was because he was black and not for any other reason.

Excessivly violent crimes should be called hate crimes if they cause extreme suffering, or at least carry the same penalty as a racial hate crime.

Sure some people believe that but I can assure I am not one of those people.

A better solution is to scrap all hate crime laws in their entirety.

Has anyone ever heard of a white guy killing a whole family of blacks?

Ever heard of Nathan B. Forrest? There's a statue of him in the South..a big statue!

Ya got anyone who hasnt been dead for over a hundred years?
Emmett Till
Emmett Louis Till was an African-American teenager who was murdered in Mississippi at the age of 14 after reportedly flirting with a white woman. Till was from Chicago, Illinois, visiting his relatives in Money, Mississippi, in the Mississippi Delta region, when he spoke to 21-year-old Carolyn Bryant, the married proprietor of a small grocery store there. Several nights later, Bryant's husband Roy and his half-brother J. W. Milam went to Till's great-uncle's house. They took Till away to a barn, where they beat him and gouged out one of his eyes, before shooting him through the head and disposing of his body in the Tallahatchie River, weighting it with a 70-pound cotton gin fan tied around his neck with barbed wire. Three days later, Till's body was discovered and retrieved from the river.

Ever heard of Nathan B. Forrest? There's a statue of him in the South..a big statue!

Emmett Till
Emmett Louis Till was an African-American teenager who was murdered in Mississippi at the age of 14 after reportedly flirting with a white woman. Till was from Chicago, Illinois, visiting his relatives in Money, Mississippi, in the Mississippi Delta region, when he spoke to 21-year-old Carolyn Bryant, the married proprietor of a small grocery store there. Several nights later, Bryant's husband Roy and his half-brother J. W. Milam went to Till's great-uncle's house. They took Till away to a barn, where they beat him and gouged out one of his eyes, before shooting him through the head and disposing of his body in the Tallahatchie River, weighting it with a 70-pound cotton gin fan tied around his neck with barbed wire. Three days later, Till's body was discovered and retrieved from the river.

So how long has Roy been dead? Sixty or seventy years?

Emmett Till

who's roy? and it's glaringly obvious you cannot or will not see the significance of his murder.

Emmett Till

who's roy? and it's glaringly obvious you cannot or will not see the significance of his murder.

You stupid fuck,Roy is the one who did the killing.
Jesus Christ you dont even know the particulars of your own damn story.

Emmett Till

roy and his buddies are irrelevant to the question you asked .

Emmett Till

roy and his buddies are irrelevant to the question you asked .

How the hell would you know? You're just posting random shit off the internet that you havent even read or are so damn stupid you cant remember what you read.
Come back when you have something you understand.

Forum List

Back