Black Lives Matter

Maybe this would be a good time to point out that the mass incarceration of blacks (or "superpredators", in Hillary's own words) was made possible by legislation written by Biden, and signed into law by "Slick Willie" Clinton...

I tried watching the first few minutes of this video. But I couldn't listen to that drek anymore.
For much the same reason I quit reading Mein Kamp after a few pages. Rambling, exaggerating, a huge amount of generalizations and clichés. My take is: "Black lives matter" is really brilliant advertising. But like a lot of advertising campaigns, it lacks truth.
This isn't about race. This isn't even about police brutality. It's about fragile (black)male egos. Think about it. Its only black males that have confrontations with white cops. Its a vicious cycle. But it's NOT about black women losing their babies, or large number of black women being abused and worse by black males. Not the poor diet or lifestyle choices that lead to addiction to diabetes or heart diseases. There isn't any concern for those things, and they are far larger issues in the poor black community. No, instead BLM means black men that fear domination and love being dominant. This isn't about black lives at ALL.

Last edited:
He is a racist.
He refers to whites as good people and blacks as thugs and lowlifes.

Wow, Trump must be the absolutely worse racist/white supremacist in world history. He's done more to improve the lives of blacks generally, than any politician in my life time. Best employment, raising home ownership, rising wages, bringing manufacturing back to America and the list goes on. You fucking commie propagandist aren't doing a very good job in masking reality.

Michelle Alexander is basically a race hustler disguised as college instructor. She uses ad hominems and obviously false information in an to attempt to support her theory that there is a conspiracy to put as many Blacks in prison as possible. As is typical, these race frauds' seek to scapegoat outside sources (Whitey, laws, laws being enforced, the Western World in general) for behavior issues that are almost exclusively confined to the ghetto lifestyle that emerged after the mid-60's when "legislation providing special rights for non-Whites" was supposed to improve life in the ghettos. She is suggesting Western law and order causes Blacks to be second class citizens, which is very consistent with the BLM insanity. This particular race hustler needs to read a book by Thomas Sowell or listen to his lectures instead of reciting talking points from Soros groups.

Forum List

Back