Black Lives Matter vs All Lives Matter Supporters (Social Experiment)

If this continues you will get the proper greetings and respect. And I will be with my culture as you stay with yours if it gets to that. . Also, I want people to get along. This is not good.
If you actually believe its not good you will stop being a racist in addition to teaching your fellow whites not to be racists.
In all seriousness, the most racist group I have encountered in this country is blacks, although some asians are pretty bad too, they're just quieter.
You have obviously never encountered whites. I've had whites try to keep me from advancing in my craft just because I'm Black. Never had that with any other race.

If this continues you will get the proper greetings and respect. And I will be with my culture as you stay with yours if it gets to that. . Also, I want people to get along. This is not good.
If you actually believe its not good you will stop being a racist in addition to teaching your fellow whites not to be racists.
People are arming themselves. you can talk until hell freezes over. That is the fact. There are racists. You teach them to not be racists. Some of them have a good reason to be. Just like you.
I've always been armed since I was an adult so I have guns too. You typically cannot unteach someone to not be racist. They have to experience something life altering. It may be an illness or they find out they are going to have a Black son or brother in law, sometimes a Black person may save their lives, sometimes its staring down the barrel of a 12. gauge. No one has a good reason to be racist. Not everyone in a particular race has done something to you or your race.

In all seriousness, the most racist group I have encountered in this country is blacks, although some asians are pretty bad too, they're just quieter.
You have obviously never encountered whites. I've had whites try to keep me from advancing in my craft just because I'm Black. Never had that with any other race.
Thankfully, we have no racial bias or prejudice - we simply love on another (1 John 4:8).

Btw - so-called "whites" are not white - just put their arm next to snow or a white sheet and you will see this. They are variant shades of flesh colored, including tanned.

And so-called blacks are not black either - they are various shades of brown.

So, yes, I have never encountered whites or blacks. Not little green men either, btw.

People are arming themselves. you can talk until hell freezes over. That is the fact. There are racists. You teach them to not be racists. Some of them have a good reason to be. Just like you.
I've always been armed since I was an adult so I have guns too. You typically cannot unteach someone to not be racist. They have to experience something life altering. It may be an illness or they find out they are going to have a Black son or brother in law, sometimes a Black person may save their lives, sometimes its staring down the barrel of a 12. gauge. No one has a good reason to be racist. Not everyone in a particular race has done something to you or your race.

All seriousness aside:

I have always been two-armed - even as an infant!

The Olympics have good racists in various races.

I prefer N-gauge - it takes less room - (train sets of course).

For details see:

Do you have trains or training for 12 gauge model railroads?

Last edited:
Thankfully, we have no racial bias or prejudice - we simply love on another (1 John 4:8).

Btw - so-called "whites" are not white - just put their arm next to snow or a white sheet and you will see this. They are variant shades of flesh colored, including tanned.

And so-called blacks are not black either - they are various shades of brown.

So, yes, I have never encountered whites or blacks. Not little green men either, btw.
Intellectual honesty is not your strong suit but I get your point.

Are you sure it was because you were black? Maybe they were simply assholes...... maybe they thought you were.
Not every shitty thing someone does is motivated by race, but racists always say it is. They always project.

Are you sure it was because you were black? Maybe they were simply assholes...... maybe they thought you were.
Not every shitty thing someone does is motivated by race, but racists always say it is. They always project.
Never been more sure of anything in my life. I heard the recorded phone calls personally.

You are the most racist person I have encountered since coming to this board, guy.

Seriously.

You are the most racist person I have encountered since coming to this board, guy.

Seriously.
Thats only mildly interesting to me.

Seriously.

Never been more sure of anything in my life. I heard the recorded phone calls personally.
Okay.

I am equally sure that American blacks are the most racist I have ever encountered.

Okay.

I am equally sure that American blacks are the most racist I have ever encountered.
I disagree but I dont really give a shit enough to ask you why.

Seriously.

Seriously.
Sure and I'm not telling you what to believe, but when your every post is dripping with racial animus, don't expect anyone to pay attention to any of the actual points you're trying to make, or any of the real problems out there that race pimps exploit.

Interesting vid. I wonder if they (blacks) react so badly to All Lives Matter because it is "taking away" from their original stance when it all came into play during the Ferguson situation?
Personally, I think all lives matter when it comes to bad people..which includes ALL bad people of any race or color. But I'm not black, so......

Seriously.

Seriously.
Sure and I'm not telling you what to believe, but when your every post is dripping with racial animus, don't expect anyone to pay attention to any of the actual points you're trying to make, or any of the real problems out there that race pimps exploit.
You talk ignorant shit and your going to get racial animus. The people my message is for get my actual points. Everyone else I could give a flying fuck about.

Okay.

I disagree but I dont really give a shit enough to ask you why.
Actually, the problem is that American blacks as a demographic are very violent, and combined with the racism present, it makes this shit a problem for everyone else.

No one cares how racist the folks over in Chinatown are because they aren't attacking anyone, for the most part. Certainly not anyone outside their own communities.

Interesting vid. I wonder if they (blacks) react so badly to All Lives Matter because it is "taking away" from their original stance when it all came into play during the Ferguson situation?
Personally, I think all lives matter when it comes to bad people..which includes ALL bad people of any race or color. But I'm not black, so......
All lives matter didnt exist until BLM became a thing. Its just another way to try and drown out the Black voice. If all lives truly mattered BLM would have never existed.

Seriously.

Seriously.
You talk ignorant shit and your going to get racial animus. The people my message is for get my actual points. Everyone else I could give a flying fuck about.
Nahhhh......

You know what would get some respect for the black community, IMO?
Stop letting those fucking race pimp scam artists like Sharpton, or Quanell X speak on your behalf...... how the fuck are these clowns considered "leaders" anyway?
When were they elected?
By who?
I don't know anyone who ever voted for them to represent the black community, do you?

All lives matter didnt exist until BLM became a thing. Its just another way to try and drown out the Black voice. If all lives truly mattered BLM would have never existed.
If BLM actually gave a fuck about the lives of black men, they would pay at least some attention to the rate at which they kill each other, versus how often they are killed by police....... but they don't, do they?

BLM is a bunch of fucking racist shitbags, and nothing more. It's the Klan for blacks.

Seriously.

Seriously.
Nahhhh......

Stop letting those fucking race pimp scam artists like Sharpton, or Quanell X speak on your behalf...... how the fuck are these clowns considered "leaders" anyway?
When were they elected?
By who?
I don't know anyone who ever voted for them to represent the black community, do you?
"You know what would get some respect for the black community, IMO?"

I could give a fuck about your respect or lack thereof for the Black community. What made you think I was looking for your respect?

"I don't know anyone who ever voted for them to represent the black community, do you?"

Why do white people always believe they know who represents the Black community? The ignorance inherent in your question is appalling.

Seriously.

Seriously.
Nahhhh......

When were they elected?
By who?
"You know what would get some respect for the black community, IMO?"

I could give a fuck about your respect or lack thereof for the Black community. What made you think I was looking for your respect?

"I don't know anyone who ever voted for them to represent the black community, do you?"

Why do white people always believe they know who represents the Black community? The ignorance inherent in your question is appalling.
At least half my family is black and none of them know or can tell me why shitheads like that are always on TV being called "leaders of the black community"; neither can anyone else I've asked.

Can you?
If so, can you describe the process that elevated them to that position?

I'd really like to know how some lying, thieving, completely full of shit clowns like that got to where they are.

Forum List

Back