Black Lives Matter vs All Lives Matter Supporters (Social Experiment)

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Question:

Why whites must be ashamed to be white?Why we shall be degraded to slaves in our own countries build by our ancestors?Why even a small appel for similar to blacks rights causes outrage of MS presstitutes, 'police' and politicians. It's definitively something wrong here.

PS

Interesting how quick my thread will be moved to Rubber Room due to 'racism'

There will be underground communities and ties for survival. Have faith. Most of the real trade and every day survival people are Non Progs. Even a huge underground economy can exist with this. Avoidance of people from the other side is very possible and a want after their power is maximized. In the original Planet of the Apes... A planet where the less intelligent ones evolved from the smarter ones! And this is not a racial statement. Politics have cause this. And the elitist ones will be out of here if things get bad. Probably in New Zealand.

If this continues you will get the proper greetings and respect. And I will be with my culture as you stay with yours if it gets to that. . Also, I want people to get along. This is not good.

If this continues you will get the proper greetings and respect. And I will be with my culture as you stay with yours if it gets to that. . Also, I want people to get along. This is not good.
If you actually believe its not good you will stop being a racist in addition to teaching your fellow whites not to be racists.

Question:

Why whites must be ashamed to be white?Why we shall be degraded to slaves in our own countries build by our ancestors?Why even a small appel for similar to blacks rights causes outrage of MS presstitutes, 'police' and politicians. It's definitively something wrong here.

PS

the difference:

BLM is really only concerned about all the BLACKS systematically executed by cops without a trial

where-as ALL LIVES MATTER only cares about white conservative christian republicans.

If you actually believe its not good you will stop being a racist in addition to teaching your fellow whites not to be racists.
In all seriousness, the most racist group I have encountered in this country is blacks, although some asians are pretty bad too, they're just quieter.

Question:

PS

the difference:

BLM is really only concerned about all the BLACKS systematically executed by cops without a trial

where-as ALL LIVES MATTER only cares about white conservative christian republicans.

BLM strikes me as just the Klan for blacks; it's made up of the loudest, meanest and dumbest.

I am 83 years old.

I never thought that I would live to see an African American president or a strong and respected China or the American economy completely shut down or a man walk on the moon or something called the Internet or -- Caucasians being ashamed of themselves. Amazing!

People are arming themselves. you can talk until hell freezes over. That is the fact. There are racists. You teach them to not be racists. Some of them have a good reason to be. Just like you.

never thought that I would live to see an African American president or a strong and respected China or the American economy completely shut down
That is due to the fact, social media now plays a major role in how these decisions are made. Just as the Arab Spring started - via social media.

Question:

PS

the difference:

Since that is false - and also not happening - this is fake.

The former is logical - the latter is not logical.

All lives would have to include all races. Unless I missed something about the definition of "all."

I am 83 years old.

I never thought that I would live to see an African American president or a strong and respected China or the American economy completely shut down or a man walk on the moon or something called the Internet or -- Caucasians being ashamed of themselves. Amazing!

No worries, old timer -

Barack Hussein is not "African American" as we know AA to be defined.

I am 83 years old.

No worries, old timer -

I thought AA meant Alcoholics Anonymous!

I am 83 years old.

No worries, old timer -

I thought AA meant Alcoholics Anonymous!

Maybe it does to you.

I agree that far too many people are killed by cops, and I approve of the peaceful protests, but looters and arsonists deserve to be shot.

1 person murdered by police is too many - I feel confident you agree.

Looting is not a capital offense, is it? But I suspect it is a felony and normally results in arrest. They are worse than shoplifters.

How many arrests were actually made of looters?

Forum List

Back