Black Lives Don’t Matter in Miami International Airport

Burn Loot Murder folks riot in Miami Intl.
Best part is they do it in front of a store called Urban Decay.

How come racist conservatives only ever post fights or other crimes that involve blacks? When was the last time you posted a video of a fight between whites?

Considering we are 7X the population of blacks but just 1.75X gross number of crimes, we do a good job of staying out of jackpots and such videos are hard to come by

So it's because of the ratio that the racist right only puts up videos of blacks fighting? Oh, and btw, the ration is about 4½X, not 7X. No worries though, the racist right also sucks at math.

Can I drop you off in downtown Chicago Friday night? I’ll pay you $500 if I can video the outcome.

It's not my problem life scares the shit out of you.

If you call 12 murders a day life, that’s why you Leftards are evil.

There were 774 murders in Chicago last year. Brain-dead racist Republicans tell me that equates to 12 a day. :cuckoo:

Hook
Line
Sinker

Brown Shirt falls for it.
It’s ONLY 774 murders a year in Democrat Paradise City!

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, Trump's neighbor to the west has a higher murder rate than Chicago. You don't know that because you only know what your handlers spoon-feed you.

The demographics of the most murderous places are amazaing, usually about 75 - 80% black.

How come racist conservatives only ever post fights or other crimes that involve blacks? When was the last time you posted a video of a fight between whites?

Considering we are 7X the population of blacks but just 1.75X gross number of crimes, we do a good job of staying out of jackpots and such videos are hard to come by

So it's because of the ratio that the racist right only puts up videos of blacks fighting? Oh, and btw, the ration is about 4½X, not 7X. No worries though, the racist right also sucks at math.

Can I drop you off in downtown Chicago Friday night? I’ll pay you $500 if I can video the outcome.

There were 774 murders in Chicago last year. Brain-dead racist Republicans tell me that equates to 12 a day. :cuckoo:

Hook
Line
Sinker

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, Trump's neighbor to the west has a higher murder rate than Chicago. You don't know that because you only know what your handlers spoon-feed you.

Yup, St. Louis is a shithole, too. Pretty much anyplace run by people like you is sure to be infested with crime, drugs, gangs, homelessness, poverty, and despair. Because you WANT it that way.

Hook
Line
Sinker

LOLOL

The demographics of the most murderous places are amazaing, usually about 75 - 80% black.

So? Many cities with high population of blacks are not on the list of the most murderous cities.

Hook
Line
Sinker

LOLOL

So? Many cities with high population of blacks are not on the list of the most murderous cities.
Take a look at the top 5 or so.

There's always some triggered virtue signaling SJW liberal fag who can't handle the truth in these threads. I'm not naming any names, you can figure out who it is on your own.

Will you please shut the fuck up, you ignorant mother fucker. Violence is less but your idiotic party supports defunding the police. You reap the rewards. OCD ridden fat fuck.

No, my party didn't. See that? That's why you're known as ShortBus. Because you're such a flaming idiot.

Really? Rashida Tlaib isn’t a Democrat? You are such an OCD ridden princess. A life long Democrat living in a Republican state and reaping the benefits. You should move to Cali. Get help for that OCD yet? You’re such a retarded parrot.

“Kwak...shortbus”....”kwak....shortbus”...:insert emoji...:”kwak shortbus”

Are you ever not a complete waste of pathetic life? 64 years old and still an idiot.

LOLOL

She's one member out of hundreds, ShortBus. Search hard, you might even find a couple of more who feel that way too.

But that's not "the party," ya royal fuckup. The Democrat party does not support defending the police.

How'd you get to be this fucked in the head that you actually believe one member of a party represents the entire party? Were you dropped on your head too many times as a kid?

Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, Obama, aoc, just to name a few of your cop haters. You're an idiot.

Great, quote them saying they want to defund the police....

They all think police should be replaced with social workers dumbass.

Thanks for confirming you were lying.
thumbsup.gif

I haven't lied look at sources other than CNN and you will see how screwed up you people are.

I don't have to look at shit to know you lied. You made a claim ... I challenged you to prove it ... and you ran from that challenge as fast as your walker would allow. Had you not been lying, you'd have been able to quote those people saying the things you claim they said.

You stupid shit, Obama said himself the cops acted stupidly. Without him knowing nothing about it and you pawns thought the way he told you to think. So take your whooping like a man and shut up. Your party hates cops, unless you can politicize them.

Will you please shut the fuck up, you ignorant mother fucker. Violence is less but your idiotic party supports defunding the police. You reap the rewards. OCD ridden fat fuck.

No, my party didn't. See that? That's why you're known as ShortBus. Because you're such a flaming idiot.

Really? Rashida Tlaib isn’t a Democrat? You are such an OCD ridden princess. A life long Democrat living in a Republican state and reaping the benefits. You should move to Cali. Get help for that OCD yet? You’re such a retarded parrot.

Are you ever not a complete waste of pathetic life? 64 years old and still an idiot.

LOLOL

She's one member out of hundreds, ShortBus. Search hard, you might even find a couple of more who feel that way too.

But that's not "the party," ya royal fuckup. The Democrat party does not support defending the police.

How'd you get to be this fucked in the head that you actually believe one member of a party represents the entire party? Were you dropped on your head too many times as a kid?

Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, Obama, aoc, just to name a few of your cop haters. You're an idiot.

thumbsup.gif

I haven't lied look at sources other than CNN and you will see how screwed up you people are.

I don't have to look at shit to know you lied. You made a claim ... I challenged you to prove it ... and you ran from that challenge as fast as your walker would allow. Had you not been lying, you'd have been able to quote those people saying the things you claim they said.

You stupid shit, Obama said himself the cops acted stupidly. Without him knowing nothing about it and you pawns thought the way he told you to think. So take your whooping like a man and shut up. Your party hates cops, unless you can politicize them.

You lyin' moron. Obama was talking about one cop who arrested a personal friend of his after his friend showed the cop ID that he lived there.

So now that's twice you proved you're lying. Wanna try for three?

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

You lyin' moron. Obama was talking about one cop who arrested a personal friend of his after his friend showed the cop ID that he lived there.

There were two cops, and his friend was breaking into his own house, and he showed his racist ass off to the cops. Obama being the cop hater he is, opened his mouth without knowing anything about it and proved how much he hates them. That's the truth, and thanks for proving Obama told you what to think. Now run along. Lol, Obama even had to have a beer summit to make himself look better.

..then black racists on USMB tried to post whites fighting to counter that---plain and simple-blacks commit more violent crime than whites -UNDENIABLE

That is a racist lie that you just keep repeating. USMB should delete that bullshit every time you post it.

Funny how all the racist trash has nothing to say when XO posted a group of white folks fighting on a plane.

LOLOL

LOL - checkmate

LOLOLOL

By "checkmate," ShortBus, you mean repeating your claim that you found one Democrat who wants to defund police.
icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 484496 = Faun the Retarded Parrot

"Kwak...shortbus"...."Kwak....shortbus"...."kwak....shortbus"

You obviously cannot get past your OCD and read what I wrote.

View attachment 484497

Aww, poor ShortBus. Beaten so badly, all he can do is whine that I call him "ShortBus" since he can't win an argument.

I am still waiting for you to answer my question, I answer yours all the time. Take your OCD meds, retarded parrot and answer it.

"kwak....shortbus"...."kwak....shortbus".

Doesn't fit your narrative so your run like the 64 yr old fat coward that you are.

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Other members of the “Squad,” including Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) and Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.), who also have called for defunding the police, posted similar comments supporting their colleague.

I asked you before, aside from Pelosi (maybe) who has a bigger voice in Congress than the Squad and Mad Maxine?

Keep dodging.

Checkmate.

LOL

Dumbfuck, even if it's true the entire "Squad" said they're against funding police, that's only 4 members. The party is not for that.

Who has a louder voice in the party than the Squad? Still waiting for you to answer that question, retarded parrot.

"kwak....shorbus"...."kwak....dumbfuck"....."kwak...shortbus"....

Keep dodging. They speak for the party as they have the loudest voices.

..then black racists on USMB tried to post whites fighting to counter that---plain and simple-blacks commit more violent crime than whites -UNDENIABLE

That is a racist lie that you just keep repeating. USMB should delete that bullshit every time you post it.

Funny how all the racist trash has nothing to say when XO posted a group of white folks fighting on a plane.
Antisemite Holocaust denier, how are you today? Still fighting your race war?

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

There were two cops, and his friend was breaking into his own house, and he showed his racist ass off to the cops. Obama being the cop hater he is, opened his mouth without knowing anything about it and proved how much he hates them. That's the truth, and thanks for proving Obama told you what to think. Now run along. Lol, Obama even had to have a beer summit to make himself look better.

That doesn't make him a cop haters. And while he didn't know all the facts, he did know some, as evidenced by him recalling the facts he knew of. So that's now three lies you told.

Care to try for four?

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Other members of the “Squad,” including Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) and Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.), who also have called for defunding the police, posted similar comments supporting their colleague.

I asked you before, aside from Pelosi (maybe) who has a bigger voice in Congress than the Squad and Mad Maxine?

Keep dodging.

Checkmate.

LOL

Dumbfuck, even if it's true the entire "Squad" said they're against funding police, that's only 4 members. The party is not for that.

Who has a louder voice in the party than the Squad? Still waiting for you to answer that question, retarded parrot.

Biden, ShortBus. :eusa_doh:

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Keep dodging.

Checkmate.

LOL

Nope....wrong again, hiding Biden doesn't speak for the party, retarded parrot. Hell he went all far left after claiming he was going to be a moderate. LOL. And I said in Congress, you dumb OCD ridden parrot.

"Kwak...shortbus"...."kwak....shortbus"...."kwak...shortbus"

Hook
Line
Sinker

LOLOL

How about cities governed by progressives?

Hook
Line
Sinker

LOLOL

How about cities governed by progressives?

Baltimore voted for Elijah Cummings for 40 years and remains a shithole. If you plant tomatoes, you will grow tomatoes.

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Keep dodging.

Checkmate.

LOL

Nope....wrong again, hiding Biden doesn't speak for the party, retarded parrot. Hell he went all far left after claiming he was going to be a moderate. LOL. And I said in Congress, you dumb OCD ridden parrot.

"Kwak...shortbus"...."kwak....shortbus"...."kwak...shortbus"

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, as president, Biden is considered the head of the party. And you cry because you're known as "ShortBus."
icon_rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back