Black Lives Don’t Matter in Miami International Airport

i don't give a fuck what color any1 is...if you fuck up...then pay the price....your CHOICE

Damn!lol! I wonder what stirred that up. :D
The passengers were waiting on their flight to Chicago when a group of people started fighting after being told there were just three standby seats available for their party of four.
I guess they were trying to convince other passengers to give up their seat on the flight

Damn!lol! I wonder what stirred that up. :D
The passengers were waiting on their flight to Chicago when a group of people started fighting after being told there were just three standby seats available for their party of four.
I guess they were trying to convince other passengers to give up their seat on the flight

Our new civilization I guess. :D Thanks for the update Desperado.:)

Burn Loot Murder folks riot in Miami Intl.
Best part is they do it in front of a store called Urban Decay.

Better than watching CNN on the airport TV. I have an idea for an app that let's you bet on livestreaming fights like this. I think it will do well in the shithole DemoKKKrat cities where public displays of violence are everyday occurrences.

How come racist conservatives only ever post fights or other crimes that involve blacks? When was the last time you posted a video of a fight between whites?

How come racist conservatives only ever post fights or other crimes that involve blacks? When was the last time you posted a video of a fight between whites?

Considering we are 7X the population of blacks but just 1.75X gross number of crimes, we do a good job of staying out of jackpots and such videos are hard to come by

Considering we are 7X the population of blacks but just 1.75X gross number of crimes, we do a good job of staying out of jackpots and such videos are hard to come by

So it's because of the ratio that the racist right only puts up videos of blacks fighting? Oh, and btw, the ration is about 4½X, not 7X. No worries though, the racist right also sucks at math.

Well, here’s your chance to post the white mob riot at the international airport that only happened in your head.

So it's because of the ratio that the racist right only puts up videos of blacks fighting? Oh, and btw, the ration is about 4½X, not 7X. No worries though, the racist right also sucks at math.

Can I drop you off in downtown Chicago Friday night? I’ll pay you $500 if I can video the outcome.

Well, here’s your chance to post the white mob riot at the international airport that only happened in your head.

LOLOL

You think only black do that?? Did ya really think the forum needed even more proof you're racist? I mean... conservative... oops, same thing.

Forum List

Back