Black Lives Don’t Matter in Miami International Airport

Burn Loot Murder folks riot in Miami Intl.
Best part is they do it in front of a store called Urban Decay.

How come racist conservatives only ever post fights or other crimes that involve blacks? When was the last time you posted a video of a fight between whites?

Considering we are 7X the population of blacks but just 1.75X gross number of crimes, we do a good job of staying out of jackpots and such videos are hard to come by

So it's because of the ratio that the racist right only puts up videos of blacks fighting? Oh, and btw, the ration is about 4½X, not 7X. No worries though, the racist right also sucks at math.

Can I drop you off in downtown Chicago Friday night? I’ll pay you $500 if I can video the outcome.

It's not my problem life scares the shit out of you.

If you call 12 murders a day life, that’s why you Leftards are evil.

There were 774 murders in Chicago last year. Brain-dead racist Republicans tell me that equates to 12 a day. :cuckoo:

Hook
Line
Sinker

Brown Shirt falls for it.
It’s ONLY 774 murders a year in Democrat Paradise City!

How come racist conservatives only ever post fights or other crimes that involve blacks? When was the last time you posted a video of a fight between whites?

Considering we are 7X the population of blacks but just 1.75X gross number of crimes, we do a good job of staying out of jackpots and such videos are hard to come by

So it's because of the ratio that the racist right only puts up videos of blacks fighting? Oh, and btw, the ration is about 4½X, not 7X. No worries though, the racist right also sucks at math.

Can I drop you off in downtown Chicago Friday night? I’ll pay you $500 if I can video the outcome.

There were 774 murders in Chicago last year. Brain-dead racist Republicans tell me that equates to 12 a day. :cuckoo:

Will you please shut the fuck up, you ignorant mother fucker. Violence is less but your idiotic party supports defunding the police. You reap the rewards. OCD ridden fat fuck.

No, my party didn't. See that? That's why you're known as ShortBus. Because you're such a flaming idiot.

Really? Rashida Tlaib isn’t a Democrat? You are such an OCD ridden princess. A life long Democrat living in a Republican state and reaping the benefits. You should move to Cali. Get help for that OCD yet? You’re such a retarded parrot.

“Kwak...shortbus”....”kwak....shortbus”...:insert emoji...:”kwak shortbus”

Are you ever not a complete waste of pathetic life? 64 years old and still an idiot.

LOLOL

She's one member out of hundreds, ShortBus. Search hard, you might even find a couple of more who feel that way too.

But that's not "the party," ya royal fuckup. The Democrat party does not support defending the police.

How'd you get to be this fucked in the head that you actually believe one member of a party represents the entire party? Were you dropped on your head too many times as a kid?

Should I find more? Your justice dept is investigating police departments instead of fixing black on black crime, retarded parrot.

“Kwakk....shortbus”...”kwak....shortbus”...how many more Democrats would you like me to quote who support defunding the police? You are such an OCD ridden 64 yr old waste of life.

LOLOL

Find as many as you want, ShortBus -- the Democrat party doesn't support defunding the police.

It’s the Democratic Party, you idiot OCD retarded parrot. You don’t even know the name of your party.

Truth over Facts.

LOL

You didn't even bother to read your own link, did ya, ShortBus?

But while most Democrats share the outrage over the deaths of Floyd, Daunte Wright, Breonna Taylor and a seemingly ever-growing list of Black Americans killed by police, they diverge sharply over whether defunding the police is the solution
[...]
Republicans believe the defund the police narrative is a political gift they can use again to win over swing voters and to energize their own political base
[...]
The White House has signaled it supports a legislative path to police reform, pointing to the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act, which bans officers from using chokeholds and entering the homes of suspects without knocking first

The party supports reform, not defunding the police.

And YOU posted that.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Most but not all. And you didn’t know it was called the Democratic Party. LOL

OCD retarded parrot. Tell me. Outside of maybe Pelosi. Who has a bigger voice in the House than the Squad? LOL

64 yr old parrot posting childish emojis.

LOL

ShortBus, your own link proved you wrong. You should sleep this one off. Wake up sober in the morning and try again.

giphy.gif

As I suspected you didn’t answer the question. I accept your surrender, OCD retarded parrot. And I enjoy watching your OCD in full effect. Same insults and same GIFs. Checkmate.

LOLOL

I hope that helps you sleep better at night.
thumbsup.gif

You still posting, retarded OCD parrot?

Truth over Facts

“Kwak...shortbus”...”kwak....shortbus”

Hook
Line
Sinker

Brown Shirt falls for it.
It’s ONLY 774 murders a year in Democrat Paradise City!

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, Trump's neighbor to the west has a higher murder rate than Chicago. You don't know that because you only know what your handlers spoon-feed you.

Well, here’s your chance to post the white mob riot at the international airport that only happened in your head.

LOLOL

You think only black do that?? Did ya really think the forum needed even more proof you're racist? I mean... conservative... oops, same thing.

You tube disagrees with you lol.

Will you please shut the fuck up, you ignorant mother fucker. Violence is less but your idiotic party supports defunding the police. You reap the rewards. OCD ridden fat fuck.

No, my party didn't. See that? That's why you're known as ShortBus. Because you're such a flaming idiot.

Really? Rashida Tlaib isn’t a Democrat? You are such an OCD ridden princess. A life long Democrat living in a Republican state and reaping the benefits. You should move to Cali. Get help for that OCD yet? You’re such a retarded parrot.

Are you ever not a complete waste of pathetic life? 64 years old and still an idiot.

LOLOL

She's one member out of hundreds, ShortBus. Search hard, you might even find a couple of more who feel that way too.

But that's not "the party," ya royal fuckup. The Democrat party does not support defending the police.

How'd you get to be this fucked in the head that you actually believe one member of a party represents the entire party? Were you dropped on your head too many times as a kid?

Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, Obama, aoc, just to name a few of your cop haters. You're an idiot.

Well, here’s your chance to post the white mob riot at the international airport that only happened in your head.

LOLOL

You think only black do that?? Did ya really think the forum needed even more proof you're racist? I mean... conservative... oops, same thing.

You tube disagrees with you lol.

WTF?

You think the video I posted wasn't a fight? Or do you think the people in it aren't white?

:cuckoo:

LOLOL

Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, Obama, aoc, just to name a few of your cop haters. You're an idiot.

Great, quote them saying they want to defund the police....

LOLOL

They all think police should be replaced with social workers dumbass.

LOLOL

LOL - checkmate

LOLOL

Thanks for confirming you were lying.
thumbsup.gif

LOLOL

LOL - checkmate

LOLOLOL

By "checkmate," ShortBus, you mean repeating your claim that you found one Democrat who wants to defund police.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Other members of the “Squad,” including Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) and Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.), who also have called for defunding the police, posted similar comments supporting their colleague.

I asked you before, aside from Pelosi (maybe) who has a bigger voice in Congress than the Squad and Mad Maxine?

Keep dodging.

Checkmate.

LOLOL

LOL - checkmate

LOLOLOL

By "checkmate," ShortBus, you mean repeating your claim that you found one Democrat who wants to defund police.
icon_rolleyes.gif

1619536613607.png
= Faun the Retarded Parrot

"Kwak...shortbus"...."Kwak....shortbus"...."kwak....shortbus"

You obviously cannot get past your OCD and read what I wrote.

1619536677089.png

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Other members of the “Squad,” including Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) and Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.), who also have called for defunding the police, posted similar comments supporting their colleague.

I asked you before, aside from Pelosi (maybe) who has a bigger voice in Congress than the Squad and Mad Maxine?

Keep dodging.

Checkmate.

LOL

Dumbfuck, even if it's true the entire "Squad" said they're against funding police, that's only 4 members. The party is not for that.

LOLOL

LOL - checkmate

LOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 484496 = Faun the Retarded Parrot

"Kwak...shortbus"...."Kwak....shortbus"...."kwak....shortbus"

You obviously cannot get past your OCD and read what I wrote.

View attachment 484497

Aww, poor ShortBus. Beaten so badly, all he can do is whine that I call him "ShortBus" since he can't win an argument.

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

I haven't lied look at sources other than CNN and you will see how screwed up you people are.

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

I haven't lied look at sources other than CNN and you will see how screwed up you people are.

I don't have to look at shit to know you lied. You made a claim ... I challenged you to prove it ... and you ran from that challenge as fast as your walker would allow. Had you not been lying, you'd have been able to quote those people saying the things you claim they said.

Forum List

Back