Black Lies Matter activist arrested for rioting inside capital building

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
So not all of the rioters were rightwing

Did your lying lib media source reveal this news to you?

I suspect there are more

A left-wing activist who told Fox News last week that he’d followed a pro-Trump mob into the Capitol in order to "document" the siege is now the subject of a criminal complaint in connection with his alleged participation, according to the U.S. Justice Department.

I suspect there are more

A left-wing activist who told Fox News last week that he’d followed a pro-Trump mob into the Capitol in order to "document" the siege is now the subject of a criminal complaint in connection with his alleged participation, according to the U.S. Justice Department.

Congratulations!! You've Found Your One-OFF!! Tell him what he's won Alex!!, Well, he's won an all expense paid trip to Trump Land!! A place where your narrative stays. And no one will question it...:)

Congratulations!! You've Found Your One-OFF!!
I dont know if he’s the only one and neither do you

keep your fingers crossed

but if there are more you’ll have to wait for a news source that was not banned by internet censors to reveal it to us

though I suspect libs would rather remain ignorant

I suspect there are more

Congratulations!! You've Found Your One-OFF!! Tell him what he's won Alex!!, Well, he's won an all expense paid trip to Trump Land!! A place where your narrative stays. And no one will question it...:)
Yup! - One reporter trying to hard to blend in to get good video & they have posted a hundred threads on this board to distract from their treason!

Congratulations!! You've Found Your One-OFF!!
I dont know if he’s the only one and neither do you

keep your fingers crossed

but if there are more you’ll have to wait for a news source that was not banned by internet censors to reveal it to us

though I suspect libs would rather remain ignorant

You got your hanger ons...as with all displays of this sort..But...this insurrection was Trump supporters..end of story.

I suspect there are more

Wow. An equal opportunity hater now anti-American to boot. He better stock up on soap-on-a-rope.

I bet he is responsible for all the mayhem and destruction along with the deaths...
Capital police murdered Babbitt---the poor cop Sicknick originally advertised killer the fire extinguisher thrower turned out to not have been any where near the cop--the media has just been planting stories on the internet with the one photo of this fire firghter who did throw a fire extinquisher but it wasn't at the dead cop ..........the media conveniently does not discuss the group that the tossing fire person was with---------

This is probably the eighth or ninth thread that has been created on this topic this week. Use the search function before starting new ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back