Black Friday sales

Suspenders and bowtie combo

Don't you mean braces is what we call them in the UK?
Suspenders are something entirely different that I don't think you would look good in!

I dont know the difference, maybe Im saying it wrong. But in german it is Hosenträger.
1606814109075.png

Although you can get mens!

Suspenders and bowtie combo

Don't you mean braces is what we call them in the UK?
Suspenders are something entirely different that I don't think you would look good in!

I dont know the difference, maybe Im saying it wrong. But in german it is Hosenträger.
View attachment 423819

Although you can get mens!

I see. Then I was wrong, it is braces then LMAO. BTW dude you seem like a nice and cool guy. I like you.

Nice shirt Mort but friggin' heck I couldn't be asked with all those buttons - I'd be there all day!

Do you think it is really irish? It says on the sale that it is a irish type or style shirt.
Well, I'm Irish and wearing it you look very Irish to me!
Why exactly you would want to look Irish is something only you will know!

I just bought this on Amazon

Siopa Irishes Aran Langarmshirt weiss, Denim, XXL

Verkauf durch: Giftware Ireland

Nice shirt Mort but friggin' heck I couldn't be asked with all those buttons - I'd be there all day!

Do you think it is really irish? It says on the sale that it is a irish type or style shirt.
Well, I'm Irish and wearing it you look very Irish to me!
Why exactly you would want to look Irish is something only you will know!

I just bought this on Amazon

Siopa Irishes Aran Langarmshirt weiss, Denim, XXL
Verkauf durch: Giftware Ireland
Yes Mort I was thinking 'that looks like an Aron sweater' before reading the details.
You have great taste!
There used to be famous Irish singer Val Doonican who often wore an Aron sweater. or cardigan.

1606884003577.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back