Opinion

Mortimer

Gold Member
I know that my morbid obesity makes me look alot more unattractive then average, logical, it would everyone. Obesity is unsightly. As skinnier, do you think I qualify as average or 5/10 guy? Or around average ? Or am I still unattractive or ugly? I was slimmer but still skinny fat, though, and I hide my skinny fat behind overseized shirts though back then. Now I cant even hide it anymore that Im so morbidly obese.

Opinions: But I was still a teenager, maybe now as middle aged adult my features would look a bit different lean though

You are asking a question that you already know the answer to. Just look in a mirror.

I know that my morbid obesity makes me look alot more unattractive then average, logical, it would everyone. Obesity is unsightly. As skinnier, do you think I qualify as average or 5/10 guy? Or around average ? Or am I still unattractive or ugly? I was slimmer but still skinny fat, though, and I hide my skinny fat behind overseized shirts though back then. Now I cant even hide it anymore that Im so morbidly obese.

Opinions: But I was still a teenager, maybe now as middle aged adult my features would look a bit different lean though

Mort, you are WHO you are. You are a unique, wonderful individual. Embrace that fact EVERY day of your life. You are a somewhat attractive man, no matter WHAT your weight is. PLEASE accept WHO and WHAT you are. I've determined from your posts you are a kind, gentle soul, in need of guidance through life. Mort, you ARE a good person, please accept yourself for this, and learn to live life easier. Thank you. :)

Mort, you are WHO you are. You are a unique, wonderful individual. Embrace that fact EVERY day of your life. You are a somewhat attractive man, no matter WHAT your weight is. PLEASE accept WHO and WHAT you are. I've determined from your posts you are a kind, gentle soul, in need of guidance through life. Mort, you ARE a good person, please accept yourself for this, and learn to live life easier. Thank you. :)
How come you never talk to me like that?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

How come you never talk to me like that?
Because you're just a wanker from the UK, who is MOST likely mentally AND socially challenged. .............. :mm:

Mort, it's easy!
Just count the calories and don't go over 1500 a day and you'll lose weight.

Hang around people who are fatter than you.You will look thinner.

If you want to lose weight, go low carb or Keto diet. The carbs and sugars are the problem.

Also, look into the intermittent fasting. Tough for a week or so, then it becomes natural. And it is much healthier.

I like you hat.

Forum List

Back