Black Folks cant farm (part 1)

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
New technology boosts cocoa production in Ghana – top official | News Ghana

lg_CocoaGrowing2.jpg

Ghana expects to hit the one million metric ton mark in cocoa production due to the success of new technologies being introduced into production a senior official stated here on Wednesday.

According to Deputy Chief Executive Officer of the Ghana Cocoa Board (COCOBOD) Nana Oduro Owusu the hand-pollination method and fertilizer application were beginning to see resounding success in boosting production.

I just thought that I would introduce a more positive tone to this shitty forum. Dispelling alt right myths is never time wasted and I think that we can all learn a lot. This from Ghana, the Cocoa country.

Pretty sure 'black folks' invented farming.

zlh1iknpwenlxpqon60o.jpg

Ainit Snir, Dani Nadel, Iris Groman-Yaroslavski, Yoel Melamed, Marcelo Sternberg, Ofer Bar-Yosef, Ehud Weiss. The Origin of Cultivation and Proto-Weeds, Long Before Neolithic Farming. PLOS ONE, 2015; 10 (7): e0131422 DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0131422

You state that "Black Folks cant Farm" and go on to state that racists hold this view.

Have you considered the possibility that farming is not something many people aspire to do?

In the UK there is only 1 (one) Black farmer and Whites are increasingly leaving the profession.

Technology is in fact the only way forward for agriculture.

New technology boosts cocoa production in Ghana – top official | News Ghana

lg_CocoaGrowing2.jpg

Ghana expects to hit the one million metric ton mark in cocoa production due to the success of new technologies being introduced into production a senior official stated here on Wednesday.

According to Deputy Chief Executive Officer of the Ghana Cocoa Board (COCOBOD) Nana Oduro Owusu the hand-pollination method and fertilizer application were beginning to see resounding success in boosting production.

I just thought that I would introduce a more positive tone to this shitty forum. Dispelling alt right myths is never time wasted and I think that we can all learn a lot. This from Ghana, the Cocoa country.

Ghana is the scammer and pirate country.

rofl.gif

LMGTFY

I have never heard anyone say that blacks can't farm.

I wish Ghana the best.

What do you mean blacks can't farm?

The reason why there are so many here in the first place is because nice white folk offered them free passage to America where they lived a better and happier life farming cotton.

Avocado Toast Boom Sways Kenya's Coffee Farmers

Kenyan farmers switch from coffee to avocado production. Big bucks.

When Steve Mbugua uprooted more than 500 coffee trees on his half-acre farm in Nyeri county eight years ago, his neighbours thought he was making a mistake.

The farmer replaced them with 500 seedlings of Hass avocados - for which there is now huge export demand - and today makes 400,000 Kenyan shillings (nearly $4,000) a year from his harvest.

That is nearly ten times what he earned from coffee.

"I knew I would make money," he said, particularly as warmer conditions and worsening drought make it harder to grow coffee in some parts of Kenya where it earlier thrived.

Unlike coffee trees, Mbugua said, avocado trees require little maintenance, and their fruit is a good earner. Coffee prices, on the other hand, have gone the wrong way: the price on global markets dropped from about $2.80 a pound in 2011 to about $1.12 today.

And with coffee harvests also varying in the face of harsher and less predictable weather, thousands of coffee farmers are switching to avocados, said Joseph Ntere Njau, former chief of nearby Meru county, one of Kenya's main avocado-growing areas.

The primary reason African were first enslaved was due to their agricultural prowess. They knew how to grow rice.
I am trying to ease the concerns of our right wing brethren on this board.

They are concerned that if South Africa takes back its stolen land then the locals will be unable to grow food and they will all starve. I am not sure if it is their only concern but it is the only one they are running with at the moment.

The primary reason African were first enslaved was due to their agricultural prowess. They knew how to grow rice.

They are concerned that if South Africa takes back its stolen land then the locals will be unable to grow food and they will all starve. I am not sure if it is their only concern but it is the only one they are running with at the moment.
Yeah I bet they are concerned African will starve. :laugh:

They deserve some credit for that. Christian gentlemen one and all.

All the whites making claims of how every African nation will turn into Zimbabwe without white farmers because blacks can't farm is just now supposed to be forgotten.

All the whites making claims of how every African nation will turn into Zimbabwe without white farmers because blacks can't farm is just now supposed to be forgotten.
I think so. Right wing loons hve bigger concerns than South Africa at the moment. Taylor Swift and stuff.

They deserve everything they get. I ain't donating a thing.

That might be how you interpreted people's claims through partisan hate mongering goggles but I highly doubt that is claimed by more than a few racist loons here.

Forum List

Back