BLACK DEMOCRATS are complaining about republicans saying lynching!? EXCUSE ME

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
An estimated 3,446 blacks and 1,297 white republicans died at the end of KKK ropes from 1882 to 1964.

REPUBLICANS were the first targets of the democrat KKK

YOU SELL OUTS! Don’t you dare tell white republicans they can’t say lynching! You sell outs!

Last edited:
An estimated 3,446 blacks and 1,297 white republicans died at the end of KKK ropes from 1882 to 1964.

YOU SELL OUTS! Don’t you dare tell white republicans they can’t say lynching! You sell outs!

You can’t say lynching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scalise almost became one of them a couple of years back when a Democrat operative shot the Majority House Whip after looking around for some time for someone important to take out, and I have a feeling it was no coincidence since his was the highest ranking individual at the time.

• Banned

You can’t say lynching.

Stop me lol

Yes. Lynchings and their history in this country are definitely things that could be considered racist because of all the black people that have been killed by them.

But, they have also been used for vigilante justice, especially in the Old West.

And, it is also used in modern slang language to signify that a person feels like they were unjustly punished.

Now, while the language used could be offensive to some, it is also used quite a bit in modern slang, and usually isn't considered racist. In this instance though, people are looking for something to bitch about what Trump said or did. Me personally? While I wouldn't have used that particular term to say it was unfair, many people will, and getting butt hurt about his choice of language in this instance is kinda dumb. Why? Because he's done a whole bunch of other things that could be considered crimes, and bitching about this takes away from what he's actually done wrong.

Number one, your numbers are way out of date. Last figures I have say 4084, and (number two) that includes several decades where the KKK did not even exist, (number three) there are no figures on how many of them were "republicans [sic]", and (number four) there has never been a "democrat KKK" anyway.

Last edited:

Number one, your numbers are way out of date. Last figures I have say 4084, and (number two) that includes several decades where the KKK did not exist, (number three) there are no figures on how many of them were "republicans [sic]", and (number four) there has never been a "democrat KKK" anyway. Oh and number five, a white man was the first target of the KKK.
There was never a democrat kkk? Lol poor thing

Yes. Lynchings and their history in this country are definitely things that could be considered racist because of all the black people that have been killed by them.

But, they have also been used for vigilante justice, especially in the Old West.

And, it is also used in modern slang language to signify that a person feels like they were unjustly punished.

Now, while the language used could be offensive to some, it is also used quite a bit in modern slang, and usually isn't considered racist. In this instance though, people are looking for something to bitch about what Trump said or did. Me personally? While I wouldn't have used that particular term to say it was unfair, many people will, and getting butt hurt about his choice of language in this instance is kinda dumb. Why? Because he's done a whole bunch of other things that could be considered crimes, and bitching about this takes away from what he's actually done wrong.
Well, you almost got it right...

So much for all those black voters that are supposedly going Trump's way. :laughing0301:

They’re a lot more blacks then that. The ones complaining are the uneducated ones who benefit from the Democratic programs. Dip shit

Number one, your numbers are way out of date. Last figures I have say 4084, and (number two) that includes several decades where the KKK did not exist, (number three) there are no figures on how many of them were "republicans [sic]", and (number four) there has never been a "democrat KKK" anyway. Oh and number five, a white man was the first target of the KKK.

Correct. So that's all you can take issue with?

Shall we conclude from your use of the lower case that you mean the Klan took its decisions by voting on them, democratically? I didn't take it that way. I presume you're too stupid to figure out the difference between a "democrat" and a "Democrat".

Correct. So that's all you can take issue with?

Shall we conclude from your use of the lower case that you mean the Klan took its decisions by voting on them, democratically? I didn't take it that way. I presume you're too stupid to figure out the difference between a "democrat" and a "Democrat".
Robert Byrd was a republican? Lol

Maybe if Trump's vocabulary was not at a 5th grade level, he could have used a more appropriate word, like "persecute". But that, of course has 3 syllables, so....

Forum List

Back