Black Death is back, in liberal Oregon

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Now, this is a real pandemic, not the chicken shit one the Red Chinese gave us in 2020 for the last election.

Now, this is a real pandemic, not the chicken shit one the Red Chinese gave us in 2020 for the last election.

Bubonic Plague, Measles, Syphilis, Tuberculosis, Leprosy, Gonorrhea, Chickenpox, Polio....

All nasty diseases that are on the upswing, thanks to Joe Biden's immigration policies.

Are Biden’s immigration policies allowing dangerous diseases into our country?

It is not in TN, but I have been vaccinated agaist the plague, anyway, while in the military, due to assignment location.

How about "the black shit"?

Worst shot, I ever had. Nothing like flying across the Atlantic with a couple of hundred moaning, fevered, puking, grown men, all armed and unfit for duty. The smell on that MAC flight jumbo jet was god awful. But everybody was fit for duty, within 24 hours after landing.

Worst shot, I ever had. Nothing like flying across the Atlantic with a couple of hundred moaning, fevered, puking, grown men, all armed and unfit for duty. The smell on that MAC flight jumbo jet was god awful. But everybody was fit for duty, within 24 hours after landing.
I thought one guy was gonna die from shotz.

I thought one guy was gonna die from shotz.
It was spooky when they started dropping like flies with a variety of symptoms out over the Atlantic. We had combat medics, a nurse or two, even a doctor/Battalion Surgeon, but all their gear was in the belly of the plane. It is a rough shot, no kidding and not one you want to schedule for the same day of a 10 hour flight.

democrats nasty as fuck.jpg

It was spooky when they started dropping like flies with a variety of symptoms out over the Atlantic. We had combat medics, a nurse or two, even a doctor/Battalion Surgeon, but all their gear was in the belly of the plane. It is a rough shot, no kidding and not one you want to schedule for the same day of a 10 hour flight.
There is no vaccine for Bubonic .
Caught early , anti biotics wii successfully treat successfully all healthy cases where severe co morbidities are not present . .

/——-/ Here is Dr Fauci preparing for a press release.
1707753553714.png

Caught early , anti biotics wii successfully treat successfully all healthy cases where severe co morbidities are not present . .
Yes. There is. It is on our shot records. Military gets immunizations, the public normally does not, as they are sometimes sent to hazardous locations, and have to be able to function, even in the event of an outbreak.

There are but they are not licensed in the US by the FDA.

Florida was having problems with things long before Oregon.

Forum List

Back