Black bus driver fired after beating white passenger

Yea, I'm white.
I figured.

No I am not posting from prison. I dont even think thats possible but since I've never seen the inside of a prison I wouldnt know.

If a black guy calls me a bad name, would I be justified to beat him to within an inch of his life?
Depends on what you consider justifiable. If your personal justification allowed you to do so then you would be justified. The problem is that he may beat your ass instead.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yea, I'm white.
I figured.

No I am not posting from prison. I dont even think thats possible but since I've never seen the inside of a prison I wouldnt know.

I asked because you sound very bitter, angry, violent, racist and unhinged.
Thats all in your head. We're on the internet where you cant actually hear me. You are reading my words and the voice in your head is making those words frighten you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yea, I'm white.
I figured.

Thats all in your head. We're on the internet where you cant actually hear me. You are reading my words and the voice in your head is making those words frighten you.
I think your sorry ass couldn't even walk through Brownsville, but I can.

They'd sniff your ass out and fuck you up in a heartbeat.

They're not much on something that isn't 305 around there.

Yea, I'm white.
I figured.

If a black guy calls me a bad name, would I be justified to beat him to within an inch of his life?

If he called you a racial slur he gets what he gets if you are capable. But if he has called you that more than likely you have pissed him off and he's in a mindset you probably don't want anything to do with. You see, unlike whites, we weren't raised believing we have the right to call whites such names because we are better than them.

Yea, I'm white.
I figured.

I have no clue what your talking about. Where the fuck is Brownsville and why would I want to walk through it?

Yea, I'm white.
I figured.

If he called you a racial slur he gets what he gets if you are capable. But if he has called you that more than likely you have pissed him off and he's in a mindset you probably don't want anything to do with. You see, unlike whites, we weren't raised believing we have the right to call whites such names because we are better than them.

I suppose, unlike decent people, you don't know not to beat up on people half your size.

Well, black people around here do.

Because walking up to a black man thinking you can call him that word is what's 18th century.
In this century most people paying to ride a bus just sit or stand after paying the fare. Something more must have happened.
You can hear the witnesses saying "I dont blame you" and the driver saying "he spit on me"

Whites live in an imaginary nation. In this century we have the same racism from whites we have had in any other century.

Yea, I'm white.
I figured.

I have no clue what your talking about. Where the fuck is Brownsville and why would I want to walk through it?

You wouldn't make it 1/4 mile through Brownsville.

That's where the 8th-graders have prison builds n shit.

Yea, I'm white.
I figured.

I suppose, unlike decent people, you don't know not to beat up on people half your size.

Well, black people around here do.
Descent people dont spit on others and call them racial slurs. He deserved the ass beating and should have gotten worse.

I figured.

OK :itsok:

They would beat your sissy California-ass to a pulp.

They'd sniff you out so quick.

Maybe you should get them to back you up when you decide not to punk out. :blahblah:

Maybe you should get them to back you up when you decide not to punk out. :blahblah:

I don't need anything like that. I am my own backup. Punk.

They wish I would back them up. Eh, maybe a couple girls around there I would.

Not no hardheads, though.

If the passenger spit on the driver, the pasenger assaulted first, IMO. A punch is a reasonable response to being spit on or pissed on or bled on.

I don't need anything like that. I am my own backup. Punk.

They wish I would back them up. Eh, maybe a couple girls around there I would.

Not no hardheads, though.
Obviously you need some back up. Why would you even bring up some place I have never heard of trying to convince yourself I couldnt walk through it?

Forum List

Back