Black Basketball Player Punches White Basketball Player

No they were there to assault people.

BLM/Floyd rioters are vermin, not people. They wrecked 350 cities, did 2 billion in property damage, disrupted millions of lives, injured more than 2000 police (some accounts say 60,000) and killed dozens. The Trump people were doing the work that LE failed to do. Good for them.

What does black and white have to do with it?
I've seen various punch ups at professional sporting events and I doubt I ever thought about race while it was happening.
I have seen monkey changing at sporting events against black players, however.
What is monkey changing?

BLM/Floyd rioters are vermin, not people. They wrecked 350 cities, did 2 billion in property damage, disrupted millions of lives, injured more than 2000 police (some accounts say 60,000) and killed dozens. The Trump people were doing the work that LE failed to do. Good for them.

Well, at least you're not making the argument that the folks doing the assaulting were federal agents or whatever the latest incarnation of the 1/6 excuse-go-round is.

We all know who was doing the assaulting. But thanks for admitting you think 350 cities being wrecked and looted with tens of thousands injured or worse is funny to you.
Your contortion act is what is funny to me. Thanks for admitting that blob supporters are thugs and are the ones doing the assaulting however.

They made some school kids get on their knees and swear loyalty to them.

The right wing obsession with race continues.
The right: exists

The left: OMG THATS RACISM, UR RACIST, THE WHOLE SYSTEM IS RACIST, WHITE PEOPLE ARE ALL RACIST, RACE QUOTAS!

The right: WTF??? Not true.. and what about this example of it the other way around? What do you have to say about that?

The left: OMG UR SO OBSESSED WITH SKIN COLOR

You’re lecturing the wrong side. It’s the left that breaks silence and gets angry, finds it under every rock is some paranoid conniption, and now demands different treatment based on skin color. I’m glad we can agree that’s not how it should be, welcome to the correct side of the discussion with us conservatives. Now, let’s fight against the woke lefts racism!

Forum List

Back