Black Basketball Player Punches White Basketball Player

Yet why are white people always the ones being blamed when it comes to racism?

What does black and white have to do with it?
I've seen various punch ups at professional sporting events and I doubt I ever thought about race while it was happening.
I have seen monkey changing at sporting events against black players, however.

If the right wings are so obsessed with it then why are lefties always the one giving the anti-white speeches and making such a big deal about black people? Some of them are even white that do it.
Is that what happened in the video in the OP?

Is that what happened in the video in the OP?

No,.. what happened was a black girl assaulting a white girl instead of the other way around because the majority of the world thinks that white are to blame.

What does black and white have to do with it?
I've seen various punch ups at professional sporting events and I doubt I ever thought about race while it was happening.
I have seen monkey changing at sporting events against black players, however.
This is college, fucktard.

It was racist for the white guy to stick his face into the black guy's fist.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. My point is that it doesn't matter if this particular incident is based upon racism. What does matter is everybody always screams that white people are the enemy and then you see something like this happen.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. My point is that it doesn't matter if this particular incident is based upon racism. What does matter is everybody always screams that white people are the enemy and then you see something like this happen.
Who was screaming such a thing?

Perhaps you could quote someone saying that....

:link:

So you mean that even Trump Supporters were there at the Floyd race riots trying to stop the leftist vermin from burning down cities and looting all of the businesses?! :omg:

Can you find me one Trump supporter throwing Molotov cocktails at police over Floyd or looting a Walmart using race as an excuse?

Forum List

Back