Black and White

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm posting this video because a lot of people on here seem to accuse me of being racist and anti-black, when I'm just anti-ignorance. Also, even though the video doesn't talk about this, a lot of people don't seem to realize that when Hollywood swaps races of a character that's supposed to be white and turns them black *cough* Annie *cough* then that's actually making a HUGE statement against white people. I really like this guy. He always keeps it real.

Too bad this guy couldn't elaborate a Jewish Italian playing a Sioux Indian in a movie.
Why bring Iron Eyes Cody into it?

1636392681061.png

I'm posting this video because a lot of people on here seem to accuse me of being racist and anti-black, when I'm just anti-ignorance. Also, even though the video doesn't talk about this, a lot of people don't seem to realize that when Hollywood swaps races of a character that's supposed to be white and turns them black *cough* Annie *cough* then that's actually making a HUGE statement against white people. I really like this guy. He always keeps it real.

The reason they swap genders and races is to offend people.
This is a common communist tactic they used for a long time.
Back in the 60s they used to spit in the faces of National Guard troops.
The goal is to create a reaction.....that they can then use to condemn the entire establishment with.
They're switching races and genders to create divisions and hatred of gays and blacks by whites.
They would be happy if we started a race-war.
You're simply reacting normally and they turn around and accuse you of being a racist.
You're not a racist. You're just not use to stupidity which is the left's bread&butter.

Because the movies and plays have always casted people in positions that they were not the actual race of the character.

I doubt 'Iron Eyes' ever portrayed anything BUT an indian.

He was cast in those roles, because he CLAIMED to be an indian.

Disney made Aladdin, Mulan, Elsa, Rapunzel and "who-have-you" speak English, does that trigger you just as much and is that "ignorance" to you as well? :D

I swear you Righties sound exactly like the nutty Lefties and it is impossible to differentiate between you these days. You butch and moan about the same issues and have the exact same criticisms.

Disney made Aladdin, Mulan, Elsa, Rapunzel and "who-have-you" speak English does that trigger you just as much and is that "ignorance" to you as well? :D

First of all that's totally different and second of all I'm talking about when black people think that they're better than everyone else and shouldn't be held accountable for their actions. Or when anybody thinks that people of color should get special treatment for that matter.

First of all that's totally different and second of all I'm talking about when black people think that they're better than everyone else and shouldn't be held accountable for their actions. Or when anybody thinks that people of color should get special treatment for that matter.
It actually is not "totally different" at all. You are bitching about the skin tone of fictional characters and the "genetic accuracy" of historical figures portrayed in cinema. Who gives a damn what a given actor's skin tone happens to be? That is not what their performance is to be judged by.

Now, I am sure that recruiting a cast to make a "woke case" and present a political message is something that actually happens, but then it is no longer film-making, but rather propaganda. However, I disagree with the view that every single cast is picked with such malignant, racist intentions and that there is some kind of conspiracy in Hollywood to "eliminate the white race".

PS. I am against all kinds of affirmative action too.

The blackening of "The Wonder Years" is another joke as well. Social engineering run amok.

It actually is not "totally different" at all. You are bitching about the skin tone of fictional characters and the "genetic accuracy" of historical figures portrayed in cinema. Who gives a damn what a given actor's skin tone happens to be? That is not what their performance is to be judged by.

Now, I am sure that recruiting a cast to make a "woke case" and present a political message is something that actually happens, but then it is no longer film-making, but rather propaganda. However, I disagree with the view that every single cast is picked with such malignant, racist intentions and that there is some kind of conspiracy in Hollywood to "eliminate the white race".

PS. I am against all kinds of affirmative action too.

You're crazy. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back