Black Americans think getting rid of the police is a really, really stupid idea. But rich white democrat love the idea.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here......actual video of someone asking Black Americans, in Black neighborhoods about getting rid of police..........and they also ask rich, white democrats about getting rid of the police....

The rich white democrat who will be protected by the remaining cops and private security hate cops....

Blacks want more cops and have family who want to be cops...

The video is in the link.........

Rich white democrats can't stop being racists......

The handful of white people that were interviewed continually said they thought the black community would be better off without law enforcement. But the African Americans that Horowitz talked to disagreed.

"I think they're full of crap!" a black man said. "But yes. They're needed. I approve for them to be here 'cause my son, he's eight now. He wants to be a police. I want to push him to be a police."

"I think they're being somewhat ignorant," a black woman said bluntly.

An African American man said the area they were in would be "very dangerous" without the police. "People would be just going crazy! You know what I mean? It'd be worse than what it is. Robberies, looting, raping, murder..." he explained.

An older black man wearing a Black Lives Matter shirt completely disagreed with the idea of doing away with the police. "Abolishing the NYPD? That would be suicide!" he replied. "There's too many criminals out here, man! Are you kidding me? I wouldn't feel safe! But you need the police to police the land, man, and the people, you know?"

Here......actual video of someone asking Black Americans, in Black neighborhoods about getting rid of police..........and they also ask rich, white democrats about getting rid of the police....

The rich white democrat who will be protected by the remaining cops and private security hate cops....

The handful of white people that were interviewed continually said they thought the black community would be better off without law enforcement. But the African Americans that Horowitz talked to disagreed.

"I think they're full of crap!" a black man said. "But yes. They're needed. I approve for them to be here 'cause my son, he's eight now. He wants to be a police. I want to push him to be a police."

An African American man said the area they were in would be "very dangerous" without the police. "People would be just going crazy! You know what I mean? It'd be worse than what it is. Robberies, looting, raping, murder..." he explained.

An older black man wearing a Black Lives Matter shirt completely disagreed with the idea of doing away with the police. "Abolishing the NYPD? That would be suicide!" he replied. "There's too many criminals out here, man! Are you kidding me? I wouldn't feel safe! But you need the police to police the land, man, and the people, you know?"

Its easy to love the idea when you can afford private security.

There's a lot of talk lately about something not many believe in. I guess it sucks when your candidate is so incompetent that stirring up hatred and false narratives seems better than discussing the issues.

It dovetails perfectly with this liberal ignorance ...

There's a lot of talk lately about something not many believe in. I guess it sucks when your candidate is so incompetent that stirring up hatred and false narratives seems better than discussing the issues.

Indeed. That's why so many of us former labor Democrats dumped you scumbag commies when you allegedly 'educated elites' implemented the 'Super Delegate Rule' to keep us uppity proles in our place, and we now vote independent, or write in real liberals like Ralph Nader, or vote for moderates like Trump instead of your treasonous organized crime syndicate extortionists like Biden.

To start with, your source, TownHall is a far right wing rag that spews propaganda and provocation. The question being asked in the video is intended to dumb down the issue into a simplistic all or nothing matter but using the word "abolish"

Left to Right
1593374854131.png

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Overall, we rate Townhall Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right and denigrates the left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of columnists that have poor fact check records

The debate is not about abolishing the police. It is about defunding the police which has a much more nuanced and subtle meaning. Few if any want to simply do away with the police. What is being proposed is to shift some funding to other areas like mental heath, housing, drug programs, education, recreation and employment programs. All things that will reduce crime.

At the same time, the police will be relieved of responsibilities such as responding to mental health crisis, domestic disputes or rousting the homeless.

They will be freed up for actual crime fighting, be less stressed and more focused and have fewer interactions with the public that can lead to excessive force.

Lastly, random interviews on the street in on community is not evidence that whites and blacks are monolithic in the views as a group, or that they are neatly on opposite sides. And the interviews posted my well have been selective and intended to support the conclusion.

This kind of reporting is irresponsible, and inflammatory, and people like you just suck it up. You need to get a handle on the issue, give it some thought and get over the histrionics. It does not become you.

Attachments

• 1593374874795.png
    1593374874795.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Indeed. That's why so many of us former labor Democrats dumped you scumbag commies when you allegedly 'educated elites' implemented the 'Super Delegate Rule' to keep us uppity proles in our place, and we now vote independent, or write in real liberals like Ralph Nader, or vote for moderates like Trump instead of your treasonous organized crime syndicate extortionists like Biden.
The Trump synchophants don't give up, do they? Checks must be good. :rolleyes-41:

They want the police to stay around because Democratic city and state govts. have made cop baiting the new ghetto game show, with prizes of millions in Bling, and it's easy to play! any tard can win!

The Trump synchophants don't give up, do they? Checks must be good. :rolleyes-41:

Yeah truth hurts commies, a lot.

White liberals are the remnant of the mainstream Protestant denominations that have run our country since the end of the Civil War.

The Episcopalians, the Presbyterians, Northern Baptists, Methodists, Congregationalists, Unitarians, Lutherans, and also Anglo Catholics have lost their seminaries to warmed over cultural Marxists and no longer really teach the Gospel message.

In contrast to them, conservatives among hispanic Catholics, Southern Baptists, Evangelicals, and Pentecostal churches are still basically Christian and teaching the message of Christ.

This abandonment of the basic axioms of Western civilization that emanate from the revelations of Judeo-Christian norms is what is undermining our civilization now.

These liberal degenerates will continue to cause trouble for our Republic till a new main stream forms around the remaining Christian fragments of the Protestant churches and the Catholics are displaced by the hispanic version of the church and Eastern Orthodoxy.

They want the police to stay around because Democratic city and state govts. have made cop baiting the new ghetto game show, with prizes of millions in Bling, and it's easy to play! any tard can win!
My only question is who would win such a game?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess that it would depend on what would be considered a winning situation and how far a person would be willing to go with their baiting the cop(s) that is in their presence. I guess whoever doesn't end up dead would be the winner which has been those who stand on both sides in plenty of cases.

My only question is who would win such a game?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess that it would depend on what would be considered a winning situation and how far a person would be willing to go with their baiting the cop(s) that is in their presence. I guess whoever doesn't end up dead would be the winner which has been those who stand on both sides in plenty of cases.

The middle class is paralyzed by affluenza; they don't want to come out of their comfy little suburban hideouts and face the problems, hence the scum running amuck in the urban areas. they hope it burns itself out before they have to do anything, they just take more Prozac and ride around on their $3,000 mowers drinking beer and listening to their headphones. Now, we have the big corps jumping on board with the commies, like they have in Asia, so while there is some resemblance to the Weimar Republic of the 1920's and early 1930's, the 'left' has Wall Street managers and bureaucrats to step in when they screw up, so there is no certainly at all of the right wingers moving anything back to the center-right in our case. they don't have the managerial middle class on their side in this one as Hitler had on his in 1932-1933.

As for 'who wins', it's Wall Street, they own both wings in this fight, and they can end democratic elections and impose a Red Chinese style police state custom made for themselves. Doesn't look good for the WASP work ethic, morality, and the Evul Xians now; what is happening to them in Red China and North Korea will happen to them if. when the commie scum take over via their 'ethnic cleansing' agendas. Uppity white proles, the former labor Democrats, are the last demographic in the way of globalist Nirvana, so they have to go, either by mass murder or political disenfranchisement. They're already being plundered via assorted scams built around racial quotas and the ongoing campaign to outlaw self-defense from violent ethnic criminals, so likely it will be both disenfranchisement and genocide working in tandem, to see which method succeeds first. Win the White House and the House and the borders get thrown open to finish off the country, and not just South America's unwanted, but Red China has a lot of population it's willing to export as well as India and most of the rest of the world. They can easily all be played off against each other, since they're far more racist than the Evul WASPs ever were.

That's the plan, and there is no French fleet waiting off-shore to tip the battle in the Patriots' favor this time. The peasants have lots of firearms, but they control nothing, and are too busy LARPing as 'Individualists'; they control no courts, no judges, no Federal police agencies, and we can forget the military stepping in; they always go with who signs their paychecks. And, Remember Jay Gould? He once said he could hire half the working class to kill the other half, and nothing has changed in that regard. He knew this because had done that a few times, in battles over tanneries and railroads in the 'good old days' of laissez faire and literal corporate wars fought between private armies.

As for me personally, it sounds like a lot fun, so I don't really mind that much, watching a bunch of spoiled brats tear down the greatest country in world history over petty spite,mindless self-indulgence, and greed. The aftermath I probably won't have to suffer in.

Last edited:

We weren't talking about joe biden here...but yes, you are right, the democrat party stirs up hatred and false narratives. They are the party of racism and sow racism in order to gain power.

To start with, your source, TownHall is a far right wing rag that spews propaganda and provocation. The question being asked in the video is intended to dumb down the issue into a simplistic all or nothing matter but using the word "abolish"

Left to Right
View attachment 356403

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Overall, we rate Townhall Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right and denigrates the left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of columnists that have poor fact check records

The debate is not about abolishing the police. It is about defunding the police which has a much more nuanced and subtle meaning. Few if any want to simply do away with the police. What is being proposed is to shift some funding to other areas like mental heath, housing, drug programs, education, recreation and employment programs. All things that will reduce crime.

At the same time, the police will be relieved of responsibilities such as responding to mental health crisis, domestic disputes or rousting the homeless.

They will be freed up for actual crime fighting, be less stressed and more focused and have fewer interactions with the public that can lead to excessive force.

Lastly, random interviews on the street in on community is not evidence that whites and blacks are monolithic in the views as a group, or that they are neatly on opposite sides. And the interviews posted my well have been selective and intended to support the conclusion.

This kind of reporting is irresponsible, and inflammatory, and people like you just suck it up. You need to get a handle on the issue, give it some thought and get over the histrionics. It does not become you.

No, moron......they want to abolish the police and only when confronted to they pretend they simply want to take money from the police.....ask the real assholes, the black lives matter and antifa terrorist of the democrat party....ask democrat party college students...see what they actually say...you doofus.

Left to Right
View attachment 356403

No, moron......they want to abolish the police and only when confronted to they pretend they simply want to take money from the police.....ask the real assholes, the black lives matter and antifa terrorist of the democrat party....ask democrat party college students...see what they actually say...you doofus.
The fact that you have to call me a moron and a doofus while not actually offering any documentation tells me all that I need to know about you. Ad Homs do not make you sound smart or knowledgeable . Now wipe the spit off of you chin and take a chill pill.

Forum List

Back