Black Americans think getting rid of the police is a really, really stupid idea. But rich white democrat love the idea.

Here......actual video of someone asking Black Americans, in Black neighborhoods about getting rid of police..........and they also ask rich, white democrats about getting rid of the police....

The rich white democrat who will be protected by the remaining cops and private security hate cops....

Blacks want more cops and have family who want to be cops...

The video is in the link.........

Rich white democrats can't stop being racists......

The handful of white people that were interviewed continually said they thought the black community would be better off without law enforcement. But the African Americans that Horowitz talked to disagreed.

"I think they're full of crap!" a black man said. "But yes. They're needed. I approve for them to be here 'cause my son, he's eight now. He wants to be a police. I want to push him to be a police."

"I think they're being somewhat ignorant," a black woman said bluntly.

An African American man said the area they were in would be "very dangerous" without the police. "People would be just going crazy! You know what I mean? It'd be worse than what it is. Robberies, looting, raping, murder..." he explained.

An older black man wearing a Black Lives Matter shirt completely disagreed with the idea of doing away with the police. "Abolishing the NYPD? That would be suicide!" he replied. "There's too many criminals out here, man! Are you kidding me? I wouldn't feel safe! But you need the police to police the land, man, and the people, you know?"

To start with, your source, TownHall is a far right wing rag that spews propaganda and provocation. The question being asked in the video is intended to dumb down the issue into a simplistic all or nothing matter but using the word "abolish"

Left to Right
View attachment 356403

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Overall, we rate Townhall Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right and denigrates the left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of columnists that have poor fact check records

The debate is not about abolishing the police. It is about defunding the police which has a much more nuanced and subtle meaning. Few if any want to simply do away with the police. What is being proposed is to shift some funding to other areas like mental heath, housing, drug programs, education, recreation and employment programs. All things that will reduce crime.

At the same time, the police will be relieved of responsibilities such as responding to mental health crisis, domestic disputes or rousting the homeless.

They will be freed up for actual crime fighting, be less stressed and more focused and have fewer interactions with the public that can lead to excessive force.

Lastly, random interviews on the street in on community is not evidence that whites and blacks are monolithic in the views as a group, or that they are neatly on opposite sides. And the interviews posted my well have been selective and intended to support the conclusion.

This kind of reporting is irresponsible, and inflammatory, and people like you just suck it up. You need to get a handle on the issue, give it some thought and get over the histrionics. It does not become you.

No, moron......they want to abolish the police and only when confronted to they pretend they simply want to take money from the police.....ask the real assholes, the black lives matter and antifa terrorist of the democrat party....ask democrat party college students...see what they actually say...you doofus.
Waite!! BLM want's abolish the police? Didn't your OP claim that the black people do not want to abolish the police. Can you even keep your bullshit straight?

Here......actual video of someone asking Black Americans, in Black neighborhoods about getting rid of police..........and they also ask rich, white democrats about getting rid of the police....

The rich white democrat who will be protected by the remaining cops and private security hate cops....

The handful of white people that were interviewed continually said they thought the black community would be better off without law enforcement. But the African Americans that Horowitz talked to disagreed.

"I think they're full of crap!" a black man said. "But yes. They're needed. I approve for them to be here 'cause my son, he's eight now. He wants to be a police. I want to push him to be a police."

An African American man said the area they were in would be "very dangerous" without the police. "People would be just going crazy! You know what I mean? It'd be worse than what it is. Robberies, looting, raping, murder..." he explained.

An older black man wearing a Black Lives Matter shirt completely disagreed with the idea of doing away with the police. "Abolishing the NYPD? That would be suicide!" he replied. "There's too many criminals out here, man! Are you kidding me? I wouldn't feel safe! But you need the police to police the land, man, and the people, you know?"

To start with, your source, TownHall is a far right wing rag that spews propaganda and provocation. The question being asked in the video is intended to dumb down the issue into a simplistic all or nothing matter but using the word "abolish"

Left to Right
View attachment 356403

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Overall, we rate Townhall Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right and denigrates the left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of columnists that have poor fact check records

The debate is not about abolishing the police. It is about defunding the police which has a much more nuanced and subtle meaning. Few if any want to simply do away with the police. What is being proposed is to shift some funding to other areas like mental heath, housing, drug programs, education, recreation and employment programs. All things that will reduce crime.

At the same time, the police will be relieved of responsibilities such as responding to mental health crisis, domestic disputes or rousting the homeless.

They will be freed up for actual crime fighting, be less stressed and more focused and have fewer interactions with the public that can lead to excessive force.

Lastly, random interviews on the street in on community is not evidence that whites and blacks are monolithic in the views as a group, or that they are neatly on opposite sides. And the interviews posted my well have been selective and intended to support the conclusion.

This kind of reporting is irresponsible, and inflammatory, and people like you just suck it up. You need to get a handle on the issue, give it some thought and get over the histrionics. It does not become you.

No, moron......they want to abolish the police and only when confronted to they pretend they simply want to take money from the police.....ask the real assholes, the black lives matter and antifa terrorist of the democrat party....ask democrat party college students...see what they actually say...you doofus.
Waite!! BLM want's abolish the police? Didn't your OP claim that the black people do not want to abolish the police. Can you even keep your bullshit straight?

Even being a Progressive, you can't actually be that stupid can you?

Left to Right
View attachment 356403

Moron.....black lives matter is a marxist organization......they don't care about Black people, they only care about using them to destroy the United States......it is a marxist organization....if they are pulling down the statues of democrat party heroes because of slavery ( more to hide that past fact) then black lives matter needs to end......its philosophy was created by Karl Marx, he hated Black people and Jews, and planned on murdering them after the revolution happened.......

Blacks understand their neighborhoods are often the most violent and most in need of police.
White leftists don't get it or care.
Doing away with all cops because of a tiny minority of bad cops is not the answer. It's a recipe for disaster.

Blacks understand their neighborhoods are often the most violent and most in need of police.
White leftists don't get it or care.
Doing away with all cops because of a tiny minority of bad cops is not the answer. It's a recipe for disaster.

But they won't get rid of all cops.......the rich, white democrats will have police protection.....even with the idea they say they want...taking money away from police to give to social workers.....the cuts in police coverage will go Black neighborhoods in democrat party controlled cities...... the rich, white democrat areas will have all the police they want...

Left to Right
View attachment 356403

Stupid ? First the OP made some ridiculous claims based on right wing propaganda, and then he contradicted himself . You can't really be so stupid as to not see that.

Left to Right
View attachment 356403

Stupid ? First the OP made some ridiculous claims based on right wing propaganda, and then he contradicted himself . You can't really be so stupid as to not see that.

That is not at all what happed.

Left to Right
View attachment 356403

BLM is a radical group that behaves like terrorists. Are you saying that all Black people are BLM members that believe in socialism, ant Americanism, looting, arson and violence?

Why do you care what black people think?

I thought they were all thugs and criminals and such....except for like 4 or 5 good ones

I thought they were all thugs and criminals and such....except for like 4 or 5 good ones

It's like a bakers dozen of Chocolate Peoples

The rich white democrat who will be protected by the remaining cops and private security hate cops...
Rich folks hate cops even more than poor folks. They've got money, and guess what the cops are after. There's an IRS with the power to impose civil fines and penalties without any court process whatsoever. There's doctors who need to hang for medical billing fraud.

But it's not the law they enforce, any more than it when they "pick up" poor people in the back of the police car at will for any reason.

No. Of course there's a good white-collar money-making scheme, and somebody's getting rich, the cops mostly just want in on the gig themselves.

Left to Right
View attachment 356403

Moron.....black lives matter is a marxist organization......they don't care about Black people, they only care about using them to destroy the United States......it is a marxist organization....if they are pulling down the statues of democrat party heroes because of slavery ( more to hide that past fact) then black lives matter needs to end......its philosophy was created by Karl Marx, he hated Black people and Jews, and planned on murdering them after the revolution happened.......
There you go with that" moron" stuff again. As I said, it does not make you sound smart, nor does it exude confidence in your position. I tried to school you in the difference between abolishing that police and defunding the police but I see that was a futile effort

defund-police-black-lives-matter
Greater New York Black Lives Matter president Hawk Newsome told RT President Donald Trump is encouraging violence against him and the Black Lives Matter and Defund the Police movements, which are led by “changemakers.”

Now you want to make it about Marxism. That is not the topic here, That is a logical fallacy called moving the goal posts when you can't counter the actual argument that I made

Left to Right
View attachment 356403

BLM is a radical group that behaves like terrorists. Are you saying that all Black people are BLM members that believe in socialism, ant Americanism, looting, arson and violence?
Horseshit!

No, I am a conservative.....I don't think Black Americans are thugs and criminals, the party that believes that is the democrat party, the party of racism and hate. The democrat party exploits the Black Americans in their cities until the weeks before the next election, then they pretend to care about them...until the polls close....then they go back to exploiting them.

Left to Right
View attachment 356403

There you go with that" moron" stuff again. As I said, it does not make you sound smart, nor does it exude confidence in your position. I tried to school you in the difference between abolishing that police and defunding the police but I see that was a futile effort

Greater New York Black Lives Matter president Hawk Newsome told RT President Donald Trump is encouraging violence against him and the Black Lives Matter and Defund the Police movements, which are led by “changemakers.”

Now you want to make it about Marxism. That is not the topic here, That is a logical fallacy called moving the goal posts when you can't counter the actual argument that I made

It's my thread........Black lives matter marxists are exploiting Blacks and calling to remove police from their communities.....something Black Americans do not want.....black lives matter marxists want to remove the police because then the crime rates will sky rocket even more and they can tell the Blacks in the democrat controlled cities to blame Republicans....

The democrat party is the home of racism and violence.

Stunning. The one black woman said, "I don't support police brutality, but I support the police". Amen!

That's a statement I can get 100% behind. Two bad all the white people on that video have their heads up their asses. They have no idea what the black community needs or wants.

Stunning. The one black woman said, "I don't support police brutality, but I support the police". Amen!

That's a statement I can get 100% behind. Two bad all the white people on that video have their heads up their asses. They have no idea what the black community needs or wants.

Let me correct your post just a little....

They have no idea what the black community needs or wants.

Correction...

The don't care what Black Americans need or want.....they only go to the effort of pretending to care a few weeks before each election cycle...then they go back to not caring....

Black Americans want to be safe, they want their children to get an education so they can have a future......the democrat party wants to get rid of police in Black neighborhoods and they want to keep Black Children trapped in democrat party schools.....where the majority of them will not graduate......

They don't care....

Let me correct your post just a little....

They have no idea what the black community needs or wants.

Correction...

The don't care what Black Americans need or want.....they only go to the effort of pretending to care a few weeks before each election cycle...then they go back to not caring....

Black Americans want to be safe, they want their children to get an education so they can have a future......the democrat party wants to get rid of police in Black neighborhoods and they want to keep Black Children trapped in democrat party schools.....where the majority of them will not graduate......

They don't care....

I'll buy that. Agreed.

Left to Right
View attachment 356403

It's my thread........Black lives matter marxists are exploiting Blacks and calling to remove police from their communities.....something Black Americans do not want.....black lives matter marxists want to remove the police because then the crime rates will sky rocket even more and they can tell the Blacks in the democrat controlled cities to blame Republicans....

The democrat party is the home of racism and violence.
Here is the official BLM Manifesto. Please point out where they reference Marxism or a desire to destroy America.

Here is more

And your contention that it is the Democrats who are the racists is as stupid as stupid gets. Trump is a Republican!

Left to Right
View attachment 356403

Oh, look -- a white liberal insisting all black people have to support BLM.

You get angry when they think for themselves, don't you?

Forum List

Back