Black activists take police shoot/no shoot training; Come away stunned; they shot

Oh boy, this doesn't help the Agenda.

The "agenda" is based on not wanting innocent people to get shot and killed by the police.
I've never thought change through force works, it just makes each side more protective.
That was a smart thing to do...hopefully it will continue on both ends.

I agree. Innocent people should never be shot by a cop.

Mike Brown wasnt innocent. He robbed a gas station then assaulted a cop and tried to take his gun.

The Cleveland incident...sadly...the kid was pointing what appeared to be a gun at people, and reached for that gun when cops arrived.

Its rare a truly innocent person is shot. Some have happened. But most of the hot topic protest shootings. ..dont fit that.

True. I just knew there was more to both sides. It always ended up being all cops are bad & all minorities are thugs.

The "agenda" is based on not wanting innocent people to get shot and killed by the police.
I've never thought change through force works, it just makes each side more protective.

I agree. Innocent people should never be shot by a cop.

Mike Brown wasnt innocent. He robbed a gas station then assaulted a cop and tried to take his gun.

The Cleveland incident...sadly...the kid was pointing what appeared to be a gun at people, and reached for that gun when cops arrived.

Its rare a truly innocent person is shot. Some have happened. But most of the hot topic protest shootings. ..dont fit that.

True. I just knew there was more to both sides. It always ended up being all cops are bad & all minorities are thugs.

Yep. I agree. And really most people who judge either side...probably have no clue what its like for people who live day to day as a cop or criminal.

You can stop by Quanells FB page and give him props.

Thats a great idea...but honestly I dont want to because it could actually hurt his credibility in the black community. I want them to listen to him...not reject him now because of this.

Not sure what your trying to say.
Cops dont shoot people because they want to and it's important that the black community knows this. Thats the message here.
Dont act the fool and you'll go home alive,because that cop doesnt know what you're thinking.
Change by force...I meant damaging property and protesting. Things were getting worse. It was time to try something new, and people did.

Forum List

Back