Bizzaro world! Righties are concerned about protestors rights?!

man the right wingers really have no shame. For years it's been mostly left groups who've been doing the protesting . And the right has been crapping all over them .

- occupy . Bunch of dirty hippies who should be in jail.

-BLM, well they are terrorists !

- pipeline protestors . Cheered water cannons being used on protesters. Tried to pass laws allowing drivers to run them over .

- woman marchers . Bunch of uppity Whiney bitches .

But wait! Now they've had a change of heart! And all it took was a true cause they could get behind . ......NEO NAZIS!

Lol! If That doesn't show how evil righties are , I don't know what does .
OCCUPY:
Reported massive drug use, robberies, rapes, and left trash everywhere when they left a location

BLM:
Spewed / spews racism, called / calls for violence against cops, have committed crimes, and just admitted they lied about a black lynching by a white to incite anger / violence

PIPELINE:
They did break the law..

WOMEN'S MARCH:
Top honored / celebrated women marchers / key speakers were an ex-Felon who kidnapped, tortured, sodomized, and murdered an 80+yo man before trying to ransom him AND an ex-Cop killer who had fled the country to avoid prosecution...

WHAT WAS YOUR POINT AGAIN...?

No one stopped them from taking the podium either. They were allowed to speak. No one said they didnt have the right to speak. The problem I had with those guys was the blocking traffic, turning over cars and burning stores, stuff like that.

that's not 1st Amendment! I think the Cat in the Hat is looking up the wrong tree here.
In Charlotresville the leftist crominals instigated violence, derailed the lefal protest, got the crowds dispersed, and literally prevented the supremacists from holding their legal assembly.

Today in Boston violent leftists chased a Trump supporter, threw urine, engaged in violence - over 30 arrests.

Blocking traffic is only part of it...

man the right wingers really have no shame. For years it's been mostly left groups who've been doing the protesting . And the right has been crapping all over them .

- occupy . Bunch of dirty hippies who should be in jail.

-BLM, well they are terrorists !

- pipeline protestors . Cheered water cannons being used on protesters. Tried to pass laws allowing drivers to run them over .

- woman marchers . Bunch of uppity Whiney bitches .

But wait! Now they've had a change of heart! And all it took was a true cause they could get behind . ......NEO NAZIS!

Lol! If That doesn't show how evil righties are , I don't know what does .
OCCUPY:
Reported massive drug use, robberies, rapes, and left trash everywhere when they left a location

BLM:
Spewed / spews racism, called / calls for violence against cops, have committed crimes, and just admitted they lied about a black lynching by a white to incite anger / violence

PIPELINE:
They did break the law..

WOMEN'S MARCH:
Top honored / celebrated women marchers / key speakers were an ex-Felon who kidnapped, tortured, sodomized, and murdered an 80+yo man before trying to ransom him AND an ex-Cop killer who had fled the country to avoid prosecution...

WHAT WAS YOUR POINT AGAIN...?

No one stopped them from taking the podium either. They were allowed to speak. No one said they didnt have the right to speak. The problem I had with those guys was the blocking traffic, turning over cars and burning stores, stuff like that.

that's not 1st Amendment! I think the Cat in the Hat is looking up the wrong tree here.
In Charlotresville the leftist crominals instigated violence, derailed the lefal protest, got the crowds dispersed, and literally prevented the supremacists from holding their legal assembly.

Today in Boston violent leftists chased a Trump supporter, threw urine, engaged in violence - over 30 arrests.

Blocking traffic is only part of it...

well that's true, but I was just referring to those past group protests

Forum List

Back