Bizarre NBC News Hit Piece Criticizes Ron DeSantis for Prioritizing Seniors for Vaccine Distribution

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Left wants Grandma dead.

‘Gov. Ron DeSantis, a Republican, ignored federal guidelines and prioritized getting senior citizens — one of Florida’s most potent voting blocs — vaccinated first,’ NBC News reported.

***GASP***

‘Gov. Ron DeSantis, a Republican, ignored federal guidelines and prioritized getting senior citizens — one of Florida’s most potent voting blocs — vaccinated first,’ NBC News reported.

***GASP***

Libs news are so manipulative and their watchers so stupid.

The elderly as EVERYONE knows are the group that dies from Covid-------
In addition, the "vaccines" which are actually not vaccines but messenger RNA blockers have not been fully tested and thusly potentionally pose a huge risk to the public especially long term. The public really needs to test these on people and lets face it, the elderly have live most of their lives and aren't procreating (usually) passing on what could be an affected gene due to these "vaccines".

I'm in florida, creating herd immunity in the senior citizen communities is the most logical thing to do for florida slowing the spread of this disease why the younger generation can develop natural herd immunity for the most part simply by younger and healtier AND using the sun to their advantage.

***GASP***

The guidelines are not mandatory they are recommendations. As far as what NBC is doing is their own thing.

***GASP***

In addition, the "vaccines" which are actually not vaccines but messenger RNA blockers have not been fully tested and thusly potentionally pose a huge risk to the public especially long term. The public really needs to test these on people and lets face it, the elderly have live most of their lives and aren't procreating (usually) passing on what could be an affected gene due to these "vaccines".

I'm in florida, creating herd immunity in the senior citizen communities is the most logical thing to do for florida slowing the spread of this disease why the younger generation can develop natural herd immunity for the most part simply by younger and healtier AND using the sun to their advantage.
What is he doing that every other state is not (except maybe NY). Front line emergency workers are first priority followed by seniors. For crying out loud--that is what the CDC recommends. When Vaccine is Limited, Who Gets Vaccinated First? Are the Dems/MSM disregarding the CDC? Wow, maybe Trump was right after all. Fancy that.

***GASP***

I looked at your February 21 story in something called Legal Insurrection (never heard of it before) wanting to see the NBC hit piece, but it wasn't there. Oh, lots of crap going back to March of 2020 but nothing linking to anything recent. Seemed to take them awhile to find the importance to write a story about it.
Are you people bitching about 11 month old news articles or is there something we should actually know about? Would you really rather bitch about the election you lost or the insurrection you lost or the PR campaign to take the blame off trump for it that you lost? Who really cares that DeSanto took bad press almost a year ago. He is just a governor in one of the highest Covid states, but really not much worse than some of the Democrat Governors in high Covid states. What make a hit piece (appearently from 11 months ago) important enough to be brought up. Slow news day?

***GASP***

I looked at your February 21 story in something called Legal Insurrection (never heard of it before) wanting to see the NBC hit piece, but it wasn't there. Oh, lots of crap going back to March of 2020 but nothing linking to anything recent. Seemed to take them awhile to find the importance to write a story about it.
Are you people bitching about 11 month old news articles or is there something we should actually know about? Would you really rather bitch about the election you lost or the insurrection you lost or the PR campaign to take the blame off trump for it that you lost? Who really cares that DeSanto took bad press almost a year ago. He is just a governor in one of the highest Covid states, but really not much worse than some of the Democrat Governors in high Covid states. What make a hit piece (appearently from 11 months ago) important enough to be brought up. Slow news day?
Perhaps you are just too stupid to use a search engine effectively.

It took me less than a minute to find this NBC article from 3 days ago.

Florida governor accused of playing politics with Covid vaccine (nbcnews.com)

As far as what NBC is doing is their own thing.
NBC are part of the liberal news media that informs libs what to think

in this case they are advocating a pretty bad policy toward seniors who may want the vaccine
Which is why I don't pay attention to them or any of the big news outlets.
:icon_rolleyes:
Yet in the last thread you started you linked to an article from the New York Times.

:abgg2q.jpg:

As far as what NBC is doing is their own thing.
NBC are part of the liberal news media that informs libs what to think

in this case they are advocating a pretty bad policy toward seniors who may want the vaccine
Which is why I don't pay attention to them or any of the big news outlets.
:icon_rolleyes:
Yet in the last thread you started you linked to an article from the New York Times.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I was unaware that NBC was the New York Times.

***GASP***

So, there is an article. The OP was just to stupid to use it or thought people would be more impressed with a hit piece from somebody we never heard of not referencing any NBC hit piece to illustrate his thread about an NBC hit piece. Gotcha. Thanks for the reference not supplied.

***GASP***

Me and my wife are not quite old enough to get the vaccine yet. Did you catch that "Not quite'? We are old enough to die but not old enough to be vaccinated. It's going to take months before anyone under 65 even has a chance. That means everyone that deals with the public. Everyone that has to deal with the yearly influx of tourists with their badly needed money and lack of concern for the people they will infect.

***GASP***

Leave it to right wing media to twist things a little..this refers to a time late last year just before New Years Eve when vaccines were in short supply and the CDC recommended the short supply be given to front line workers first...' DeSantis gave the go-ahead just before New Year’s Eve to start vaccinating senior citizens ahead of essential workers, as the CDC recommended'. About a month ago as supplies became more available the CDC recommended those 75 and older get the shots.

***GASP***

Just read the article. No big fan of Disantos, but I will point out that Covid Vaccine age guidelines in Florida prioritize people 65 and up. I am 66. Tennessee has phases on the vaccine roll out by age that start at 70. I like Disantos age range target better. It goes along with CDC. We're only barely in the top 10 in the country on cases. We haven't had enough dead or sick yet for 65 year olds to qualify.

***GASP***

The guidelines are not mandatory they are recommendations. As far as what NBC is doing is their own thing.
Not when FCC grants them license.

Forum List

Back