BitCoin Mine in Wyoming is Owned by the Chinese

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
The World is on fire.

76528049-12627791-image-a-12_1697213030345.jpg

'Microsoft has no direct indications of malicious activities by this entity,' Microsoft said in its 16-page report to the Committee on Foreign Investment, which monitors threats posed by overseas investors.

What the heck is going on here - I want answers!

Chinese Nationals are monitoring the Air Force's electric usage trying to decrypt classified messages ... just like there's Americans in China right now monitoring their electric usage ...

The difference is we're successful ... and they're still using 19th Century balloon technology ...

Why don't you sign up yourself for the military and quit bitching about how the military does her job ... I hope a giant line capacity shocks your ass while you're stealing Iranian classified messages ... nothing harsh, just a shock that turns your poop green ...

China will one day rule the world. All the apparatuses and players today destroying America will be looking up from hell to watch their next of kin bend the knee to their new rulers. Can't blame China, they learned from Russias mistakes in the 80s.

The Cheyenne mining site is linked to five companies, which all share the same Manhattan address on Park Avenue, according to the Times.

None of the companies were found to have direct ties to the Chinese government or Communist Party. But one of them, Bit Origin Ltd, is registered in the Cayman Islands and until last year was a Chinese pork-processing company.
Oh some Park Avenue lawyers own it and a Chinese pig house.

The World is on fire.

76528049-12627791-image-a-12_1697213030345.jpg

:desk:

To everyone but us, The UN has declared the former United States, Hemisphere #1. And we are up for sale. It is part of the 2030 Takeover. Our uranium mines are now Russian uranium mines. Our wheat farms are now Saudi Arabia's bread basket, our water is now Germany's water, our pork farms are now China's pork farms, our residential property is now the Netherlands' property...

China will one day rule the world. All the apparatuses and players today destroying America will be looking up from hell to watch their next of kin bend the knee to their new rulers. Can't blame China, they learned from Russias mistakes in the 80s.
I predict our wonderful greedy politicians will sell our nation the the Chinese and they will just walk in and take over. The Biden Crime Family will retire in mansions on the beach and enjoy flying high on cocaine 24/7.

:desk:

To everyone but us, The UN has declared the former United States, Hemisphere #1. And we are up for sale. It is part of the 2030 Takeover. Our uranium mines are now Russian uranium mines. Our wheat farms are now Saudi Arabia's bread basket, our water is now Germany's water, our pork farms are now China's pork farms, our residential property is now the Netherlands' property...
I have Walloon ancestry....Do I get a cut?

R.fd7203e14bc077a64f2a94ae9fdfe5b5

China is falling apart. They aren’t selling as much as they used to and their real estate market is in freefall.
People put their life’s savings into properties that are falling apart due to inferior materials, corner cutting and shoddy workmanship.

Forum List

Back