Birx May Replace Fauci as Conronavirus Spokesperson

'That TDS is real and you have it...........YUP........if Trump walked on water today.....they would say he can't swim tomorrow.............

the problem is you people already think he does, and that he is turning it into wine as he walks over it.

Yep, she will say whatever Trump tells her to say and will never question it...not even once.

That is who we need right now...someone that will lie for the president to the American people

We cannot let the truth get out

How do you know he's telling the truth? At a time like this, you don't tell the American people that it's possible 100,000 Americans could die. That's the last thing we need. If he has some factual evidence of something, that's fine. But he should keep his defeatist predictions to himself.

Someone needs to counter balance the sunshine and rainbows bullshit coming from Trump.

So we need somebody to spread panic while Trump is trying to calm people down? Are the shelves at your grocery store not empty enough or something?
If people don’t think there is a serious risk posed by COVID, are they likely to comply with unprecedented and costly restrictions?

That has nothing to do with it. My only point is that this guy is trying to spread panic, and that's not what President Trump needs right now. It doesn't mean to be careless, or loosen social restrictions, it simply means don't let the top medical guy tell people hundreds of thousands of us are going to die.

It has everything to do with it. People need to know what’s at stake when you ask them to sacrifice. Otherwise why would they do it?

In many places they have no choice, that's why. Here in my state, they closed bars down. They closed dining rooms in restaurants. They closed down dentist offices except for emergencies. All non-essential businesses were ordered to close. So like I said, people have no choice.

We do know what's at stake and have for some time now. But that doesn't mean somebody needs to get on television and make it sound like a huge asteroid ten times the size of our plant is on course to hit us. We can maintain caution in a cool, calm, and collective way.

How do people know what’s at stake if we can’t even discuss potential mortality without such severe restrictions?

I think by now we all know what's at stake here. Some will take it seriously, some will not, and some will take it to the extremes.

Yes; but not by doing what you want them to do.

Yep, she will say whatever Trump tells her to say and will never question it...not even once.

That is who we need right now...someone that will lie for the president to the American people

How do you know he's telling the truth? At a time like this, you don't tell the American people that it's possible 100,000 Americans could die. That's the last thing we need. If he has some factual evidence of something, that's fine. But he should keep his defeatist predictions to himself.

Someone needs to counter balance the sunshine and rainbows bullshit coming from Trump.

So we need somebody to spread panic while Trump is trying to calm people down? Are the shelves at your grocery store not empty enough or something?

What we need is a straight shooter, and that’s who Fauci is. This article is bullshit, Fauci isn’t going anywhere.

I've always had my doubts about him. He was on Laura's show a couple of times. She questioned him about the use of hydroxychloriquine. It's like he didn't want to answer. He kept repeating crap about clinical studies. Well.......we don't have clinical studies, and it's been prescribed for other things the last couple of decades. In most of the patients that were put on hydoroxychloroquine and azithromycin, they had amazing recoveries from COVID-19.

It just seems like he's too pessimistic; almost like he's hoping this will be a tragedy.

He's not pessimistic, he's realistic. His reluctance is give out false hope on hydroxychloriquine shows that he is NOT an alarmist, and is going strictly with science. Whatever success has been shown with the drug, it is a treatment with a LOT of really nasty, long term side effects, including blindness, and permanent kidney damage.

It's not something that should be glad handed out without a LOT of testing.

A lot of testing? We've been using it for decades to combat malaria. It's given to people who travel overseas. Can you show me any drug that doesn't have possible side effects? Grab any high dose over the counter aspirin bottle out of your medicine cabinet and read the warnings on it.
I took those things or a version of it a long long time ago to go to Kenya. Makes you feel ill.........stomach.......some had the same......some didn't show anything.

The only real testing that needs to be done is how it works on COVID-19. Physicians are well aware of the safety of these drugs as we've been using them a long time.

Well.......TDS does make people like you think that way about us. It's a perfect example how people react to spoon fed propaganda.

I just go by the things you people post on forums like this..maybe this is all just lies from you all but down deep inside you know the truth
'That TDS is real and you have it...........YUP........if Trump walked on water today.....they would say he can't swim tomorrow.............

NO ONE TRUSTS THE MEDIA.....they don't trust the gov't anymore...........so the people are ignoring this shit..........and it will take it's course..........

1957 or 1968 possible scenarios adjusted for population.............or maybe one of those vaccines are gonna work.......EARLY

Just might have to beat the living crap out of the crats who say we need to test it for a year or more before using it...........and if anyone who isn't dead yet needs the vaccine please come by and get your shot.......LOL

We don't need it in a year...........and whomever makes it first that passes...............they are gonna be rich as hell..........NEVER UNDERESTIMATE the POWER OF I'M GONNA BE RICH.

That is the GREED we need right now...........and you know it.
".if Trump walked on water today" Only a kool aid drinker could imagine it.
"NEVER UNDERESTIMATE the POWER OF I'M GONNA BE RICH. That is the GREED we need right now"
Beware of snake oil salesmen. Often you get snake bit standing next to a huckster, looking for a fast buck. Hopefully you are self quarantining or should be. Sounds like you might be kind of a sick old dude, already.
Up yours...........I say it like it is......don't care if it offends you..........Reality sometimes sucks and it sometimes hurts feelings.....

I knew when I saw the sad face you would do this kind of post........

He walks on water saying is MOCKING TDS..........which we here every day......for 3 years.....Sarcasm to the left..........Don't like it change the channel or stop the TDS........I really don't care.

Greed............I'm not greedy.......but I don't underestimate it........but I knew by stating it the leftist would get ticked by it............Oh well.......You took the bait........and yes it was bait.

They will do this and make the vaccine because it will MAKE THEM RICH...........That is REALITY......a Reality you don't want to face or accept............

What we need is a straight shooter, and that’s who Fauci is. This article is bullshit, Fauci isn’t going anywhere.

I've always had my doubts about him. He was on Laura's show a couple of times. She questioned him about the use of hydroxychloriquine. It's like he didn't want to answer. He kept repeating crap about clinical studies. Well.......we don't have clinical studies, and it's been prescribed for other things the last couple of decades. In most of the patients that were put on hydoroxychloroquine and azithromycin, they had amazing recoveries from COVID-19.

It just seems like he's too pessimistic; almost like he's hoping this will be a tragedy.

He's not pessimistic, he's realistic. His reluctance is give out false hope on hydroxychloriquine shows that he is NOT an alarmist, and is going strictly with science. Whatever success has been shown with the drug, it is a treatment with a LOT of really nasty, long term side effects, including blindness, and permanent kidney damage.

It's not something that should be glad handed out without a LOT of testing.

A lot of testing? We've been using it for decades to combat malaria. It's given to people who travel overseas. Can you show me any drug that doesn't have possible side effects? Grab any high dose over the counter aspirin bottle out of your medicine cabinet and read the warnings on it.
I took those things or a version of it a long long time ago to go to Kenya. Makes you feel ill.........stomach.......some had the same......some didn't show anything.

The only real testing that needs to be done is how it works on COVID-19. Physicians are well aware of the safety of these drugs as we've been using them a long time.
Yeah........was just commenting on how long they have been used.........I didn't get Malaria in Kenya....LOL

the problem is you people already think he does, and that he is turning it into wine as he walks over it.
LOL

BS.........as always.....I don't think his is a god............never have.........you are delusional......as always.

He has done a decent job..........he's not a Reagan.........and is too much off the cuff........but I don't care.

Your TDS destroys your judgement.

Only you commies cower. Bogus in telling people this is the end of the Fn world. The prediction of "millions" of infected people, and hundreds of thousands of Americans dying. Those bogus figures.
I haven't seen one person say, or suggest that this is the end of the world.

Your panties must be wound tight and deep up in there.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Making an unfounded prediction like hundreds of thousands dead Americans is the end of the world to a lot of people. So are "millions" of infected people.
Heck, Fauci could be easily be right. I only say, he did not need to quantify it for the public today, since Trump has backed off the early openings and rosy sunshine blowing up my ass talk for his base. Did you see where Falwell reopened Liberty University and now they have right wing religious kids coming down with Coronavirus at the school now?

What you have to understand is the President is trying to balance things out. End of the world predictions would tank our economy so bad it may never come back for years. You can maintain using caution while at the same time, providing hope. When the top infectious disease doctor says things like that, people do lose hope.

I think if he made a statement like this is how we are going to have to live for the rest of the year at the least, people would be committing suicide over it.
Bull. End of the world? Suicide over it? For a self determinant conservative, you show a surprising lack of confidence in the American public to persevere through adversity, or do you just look down on the majority of the public, as a committed trump supporter? Hopefully I haven't misjudged your self determinism.

Well people have gotten worked up about a lot less than this. I think that Fauci and Birx should not be telling the public that hundreds of thousands will die and millions more catching the disease.
Try not to let yourself get worked up. Not sure, I would have put that out, but he may have thought it necessary to keep pressure on trump to stay the new course, or quite possibly with white house approval to give cover for the president's new course. He is the trusted voice in this crises. What things seem on the stage often does not clue the audience to the behind the scenes stage management of the director, whoever that may be.

I think the President does listen to Fauci and all the other experts. It's the media that's trying to create this dichotomy between the President and his advisors. They pulled the same thing with Barr. The least different view or different opinion, they report it as a major conflict.
Sounds like they really got to you this time, or maybe you actually are just one of the easily triggered, they talk about on here. Try to maintain a balanced perspective. The vast majority that do not succumb to the virus itself will make it through this. The weak in spirit always trudge a rougher road, or so it seems to them.

BS.........as always.....I don't think his is a god............never have.........you are delusional......as always.

He has done a decent job..........he's not a Reagan.........and is too much off the cuff........but I don't care.

Oh bull shit...those words you just typed are the closest you have ever come to saying a bad thing about the man on this forum. your worship is evident in your defense of his ever word and action

Oh bull shit...those words you just typed are the closest you have ever come to saying a bad thing about the man on this forum. your worship is evident in your defense of his ever word and action
Stuff you TDS where the sun doesn't shine......This posts like all posts are Trump sucks.......for 3 years.............all we've heard......

No one listens anymore.........why no one listens to CNN and the Lame Stream Media......

His actions on this virus have been pretty dang good to date........better than Obama....and he has to do it with the MEDIA LYING daily......and while a BS trial was in the Senate........

While they were lying in the Senate Floor this shit was going on..........They then lied about it being XENOPHOBIA..........when his actions bought us time........You just don't want to admit that do you........

You are part of the problem

Stuff you TDS where the sun doesn't shine......This posts like all posts are Trump sucks.......for 3 years.............all we've heard......

No one listens anymore.........why no one listens to CNN and the Lame Stream Media......

His actions on this virus have been pretty dang good to date........better than Obama....and he has to do it with the MEDIA LYING daily......and while a BS trial was in the Senate........

While they were lying in the Senate Floor this shit was going on..........They then lied about it being XENOPHOBIA..........when his actions bought us time........You just don't want to admit that do you........

WOW.....Trump is doing better than the 2nd worst POTUS every might have done! Let's throw a party!!!!

That is more than enough reason to attack anyone that dares to ever say a negative thing about the man!

You and all the slaves to the duopoly are the problem and have been for decades.

WOW.....Trump is doing better than the 2nd worst POTUS every might have done! Let's throw a party!!!!

That is more than enough reason to attack anyone that dares to ever say a negative thing about the man!

You and all the slaves to the duopoly are the problem and have been for decades.
And had we done as YOU SAY YOU DID...........Hillary would be in office .........of course the Media would sing praise daily to any action she does.............It would be GODLY............

Power is the GOD OF THE LEFT..........they will Lie, cheat and steal to get it...............and even now they can't stop that ambition..........Trying to put Earmarks in to line their pockets while Americans are dying.......

They are the lowest creatures on earth ........but that's my opinion.

We kept Hillary from being elected.....

You are WELCOME

Only you commies cower. Bogus in telling people this is the end of the Fn world. The prediction of "millions" of infected people, and hundreds of thousands of Americans dying. Those bogus figures.

Making an unfounded prediction like hundreds of thousands dead Americans is the end of the world to a lot of people. So are "millions" of infected people.
Heck, Fauci could be easily be right. I only say, he did not need to quantify it for the public today, since Trump has backed off the early openings and rosy sunshine blowing up my ass talk for his base. Did you see where Falwell reopened Liberty University and now they have right wing religious kids coming down with Coronavirus at the school now?

What you have to understand is the President is trying to balance things out. End of the world predictions would tank our economy so bad it may never come back for years. You can maintain using caution while at the same time, providing hope. When the top infectious disease doctor says things like that, people do lose hope.

I think if he made a statement like this is how we are going to have to live for the rest of the year at the least, people would be committing suicide over it.
Bull. End of the world? Suicide over it? For a self determinant conservative, you show a surprising lack of confidence in the American public to persevere through adversity, or do you just look down on the majority of the public, as a committed trump supporter? Hopefully I haven't misjudged your self determinism.

Well people have gotten worked up about a lot less than this. I think that Fauci and Birx should not be telling the public that hundreds of thousands will die and millions more catching the disease.
Try not to let yourself get worked up. Not sure, I would have put that out, but he may have thought it necessary to keep pressure on trump to stay the new course, or quite possibly with white house approval to give cover for the president's new course. He is the trusted voice in this crises. What things seem on the stage often does not clue the audience to the behind the scenes stage management of the director, whoever that may be.

I think the President does listen to Fauci and all the other experts. It's the media that's trying to create this dichotomy between the President and his advisors. They pulled the same thing with Barr. The least different view or different opinion, they report it as a major conflict.
Sounds like they really got to you this time, or maybe you actually are just one of the easily triggered, they talk about on here. Try to maintain a balanced perspective. The vast majority that do not succumb to the virus itself will make it through this. The weak in spirit always trudge a rougher road, or so it seems to them.

Triggered? Why is that, because if I think something is wrong, I say it? Perhaps you don't understand what we are talking about when we use the term triggered.

Triggered? Why is that, because if I think something is wrong, I say it? Perhaps you don't understand what we are talking about when we use the term triggered.
Say anything wrong about Trump and that means you have the dreaded TDS.

LOL

I think Dragonlady was just unfamiliar with the drug, so to her it's something new. All drugs have possible side effects.

About ten years ago my throat began to close. I got real worried about it 3:00am one day, and went to the emergency room. The ER doctor concluded it was caused by one of the blood pressure pills I was taking. I was taking that medication for a few years. They had to stick an IV in me to clean it all out, and he recommended that I talk with my doctor about getting a new kind of BP drug.

A few days later I did some research on that drug. I found out that it had killed people in the past; choked them to death. Yet doctors are still prescribing that medication today because it is very effective, and only small percentage of people experienced what I did or worse.

Nothing is guaranteed in life I suppose.

No, that's not what TDS is. TDS is believing everything the media lies about when it comes to our President. You know, like Trump said he was a white nationalist, or Trump said all Mexicans are rapist and murderers, or perhaps Trump said Nazi's are good people? Things like that.

When the President does something positive, and people refuse to give him credit for it, that's TDS. When the President does some of the same things other Presidents have done, and you paint him as some criminal, that's TDS.

Well.......TDS does make people like you think that way about us. It's a perfect example how people react to spoon fed propaganda.

I just go by the things you people post on forums like this..maybe this is all just lies from you all but down deep inside you know the truth

NO ONE TRUSTS THE MEDIA.....they don't trust the gov't anymore...........so the people are ignoring this shit..........and it will take it's course..........

1957 or 1968 possible scenarios adjusted for population.............or maybe one of those vaccines are gonna work.......EARLY

Just might have to beat the living crap out of the crats who say we need to test it for a year or more before using it...........and if anyone who isn't dead yet needs the vaccine please come by and get your shot.......LOL

We don't need it in a year...........and whomever makes it first that passes...............they are gonna be rich as hell..........NEVER UNDERESTIMATE the POWER OF I'M GONNA BE RICH.

The old "greed is good" line. Greed is why some companies are holding back needed medical supplies, waiting for a better bid.

Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins. For good reason.

Merriam-Webster.com
Triggered:
1a : released, initiated, or set off by a trigger
2a : occurring in response to a stimulus typically perceived as negative or harmful Triggered reactions can be intense and unpleasant, and may even overtake our consciousness, as with a flashback experienced by a war veteran.— Kate Manne
b : caused to feel an intense and usually negative emotional reaction : affected by an emotional trigger

According to the dictionary, that is "triggered". Words have meanings.

The old "greed is good" line. Greed is why some companies are holding back needed medical supplies, waiting for a better bid.

So is bearing false witness against one's neighbor.......doesn't stop the media.

I'm not Greedy.......My point stands.......they will do this quick because of greed. Reality isn't always pretty.

People that think like that probably need a bran muffin or an Ex-Lax.

So what company is holding out medical supplies for a higher bid? Didn't hear that story yet.

Forum List

Back