birthers & gates issue..major distractions for both parties?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
both parties need to get back their focus...the democrats and obama need to get over gates and move on...

the gop is having trouble regrouping and is not helped by the people screaming for proof that wont accept proof.

why are both parties not focused on the issues before them? why are the american people so distracted by these issues why ignoring the largers one?

What a joke the GOP has become. They are so fractured they're like keystone cops on steroids.

First of all, the birthers only confirm how our educational level in this country has been reduced to a bunch of conspiracy theorists whose only source of information are the Internet rumor mills.

Ignoring immigration problems tops it off. The GOP refuses to acknowledge that the Spanish population is here to stay. Yet they will vote in droves (starting with the GOP Judiciary Committee members today) against confirmation of Sonya Sotomayer, and will not send a single GOP representative to the biggest Latino conference of the year. Just how many votes do you think the GOP will continue to lose by ignoring a third of the U.S. population, many more of whom will become legal citizens IF illegal immigration is rationally dealt with?

As for Gatesgate, isn't it intriguing that it appears to be that evil leftist mainstream media that keeps the story going? I mean assuming that is true, seems to me MSM would have dropped the subject like a hot potato and let FOX stew about it to their hearts content.

they are not major distractions....people are capable of thinking about more than one subject....i mean heck, just how do they live their life without thinking about one political issue all day....

you're on a messageboard, are you actually suggesting we talk only about certain issues all day long?

they are not major distractions....people are capable of thinking about more than one subject....i mean heck, just how do they live their life without thinking about one political issue all day....

you're on a messageboard, are you actually suggesting we talk only about certain issues all day long?

Sure, that's why it's reached the point of congressional resolutions? Uh huh...

They wouldn't be major distractions if the left didn't try to hard to shut them up.

here's what we know,, obama is a hypocrite,, bashes bush for rushing legislation through and then does it himself all the damn time,, we know congress doesn't think they should have to read the bills they vote into law,, they also don't think they should have to live by them,, we know that obama showed his colors by his actions the other night,, he basically hates white people,, he is a marxist and he believes in black liberation theology,, he hates the establishment in the US of KKKA.. we know that more than anything the democwats want us to pretend this didn't happen which is why they "chastise us for not focusing" it all a great big pile of donkey shit.. aka a clusterfuck. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back