Bird poop disables self driving truck...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
You know, this face stops bird shit in mid air..... make a hood ornament out of it?

maxine ugly mother fucker.jpg

Gee, I hope that truck is never behind me!

Wonder how it'll hold up to hail, dust, smoke, sleet, freezing rain and bitter cold?
That's what I was thinking. I've been in ice storms that froze my grill over, rain and fog that you could barely see through, and snow so thick I had to reach out the window and pluck the wiper the shake it off.

And stopping isn't an option...you just become an obstruction that is begging to cause a chain reaction pileup.

Self-driving cars will never be viable because of the high maintenance costs and the high insurance costs.
There has already been a very high rate of accidences with them.

And stopping isn't an option...you just become an obstruction that is begging to cause a chain reaction pileup.

After all, the real goal here is to do away with actual drivers and have these trucks drive around to their destinations autonomously! So, not only do they have to get there, but they have to deal with every unknown and variable and KNOW they are issued or not working right and deal with that too!

This crap barely works right most of the time under planned, expected, ideal conditions.

After all, the real goal here is to do away with actual drivers and have these trucks drive around to their destinations autonomously! So, not only do they have to get there, but they have to deal with every unknown and variable and KNOW they are issued or not working right and deal with that too!

This crap barely works right most of the time under planned, expected, ideal conditions.
I don't know what they're thinking.

How is an autonomous flatbed going to check securement...or how is the vehicle going to pre-trip and post trip itself.

Forum List

Back