Bin Laden Raid: One Big Lie?

Normally I just laugh off conspiracy theories and milk them for their entertainment value. But....after watching the Obama administration try to blame Benghazi on a you-tube video after knowing what they knew at the time, anything is possible with these people.
I'm old enough to remember "Pinkville" and know all governments lie regularly:

"Lieutenant Accused of Murdering 109 Civilians
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, November 13, 1969

FORT BENNING, Ga., Nov 13-LL William L Calley Jr., 26 years old, is a mild-mannered, boyish-looking Vietnam combat veteran with the nickname 'Rusty:' The Army is completing an investigation of charges that he deliberately murdered at least 109 Vietnamese civilians in a search-and- destroy mission in March 1968 in a Viet Gong stronghold known as “Pinkville.'”

Seymour Hersh was widely criticized for writing about My Lai in 1969, and the government spared to effort to cover up the truth. Some things never change.

The My Lai Massacre: Seymour Hersh's Complete and Unabridged Reporting for the St. Louis Post Dispatch, November 1969 /Candide's Notebooks

Normally I just laugh off conspiracy theories and milk them for their entertainment value. But....after watching the Obama administration try to blame Benghazi on a you-tube video after knowing what they knew at the time, anything is possible with these people.
I'm old enough to remember "Pinkville" and know all governments lie regularly:

"Lieutenant Accused of Murdering 109 Civilians
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, November 13, 1969

FORT BENNING, Ga., Nov 13-LL William L Calley Jr., 26 years old, is a mild-mannered, boyish-looking Vietnam combat veteran with the nickname 'Rusty:' The Army is completing an investigation of charges that he deliberately murdered at least 109 Vietnamese civilians in a search-and- destroy mission in March 1968 in a Viet Gong stronghold known as “Pinkville.'”

Seymour Hersh was widely criticized for writing about My Lai in 1969, and the government spared to effort to cover up the truth. Some things never change.

The My Lai Massacre: Seymour Hersh's Complete and Unabridged Reporting for the St. Louis Post Dispatch, November 1969 /Candide's Notebooks

Benghazi was different. It was a breathtakingly stupid lie. Everyone knew it was a lie. They knew everyone knew it was a lie, and they still told it.

Did they lie about Bin Laden? There certainly isn't any evidence left to know. Which would make it a less stupid lie, I guess. Of course, if Bin Laden pops up in Malibu as Alec Baldwin's gardener....all bets are off.

Hypothetically, if Obama really did lie about this particular extra-judicial assassination, should he face impeachment?

What difference, at this point, does it make?

Should the Senate vote to convict, it would put GI Joe in the White House before November 2016. Possibly there would be a demonstration effect for future presidents? If it helped open millions of eyes to the pitfalls of blind partisanship, that would be a difference worth making.

Hypothetically, if Obama really did lie about this particular extra-judicial assassination, should he face impeachment?

What difference, at this point, does it make?

Should the Senate vote to convict, it would put GI Joe in the White House before November 2016. Possibly there would be a demonstration effect for future presidents? If it helped open millions of eyes to the pitfalls of blind partisanship, that would be a difference worth making.

Joe Biden. One step away from the button that launches nuclear weapons....

ClickHandler.ashx

Ma!

Where's my tin foil hat? Some guy on the Internet is talking about bin Laden
"Hersh returns to US president Barack Obama. He has said before that the confidence of the US press to challenge the US government collapsed post 9/11, but he is adamant that Obama is worse than Bush.

"'Do you think Obama's been judged by any rational standards? Has Guantanamo closed? Is a war over? Is anyone paying any attention to Iraq? Is he seriously talking about going into Syria? We are not doing so well in the 80 wars we are in right now, what the hell does he want to go into another one for. What's going on [with journalists]?' he asks."

Do you think Obama is worse than Bush?

http://www.theguardian.com/media/media-blog/2013/sep/27/seymour-hersh-ob

Ma!

That guy on the Internet is back. He thinks bin Laden is alive

Get me my tin foil hat

Where da body at? Where da dudes who allegedly killed da dude at?

true

with this admin the more absurd it is

the more likely there is truth behind it

Osama is dead, SEAL Team 6 punched his ticket. His corpse was thrown overboard. These things happened. What irks me is that Obama refuses to even let us see the photos because it will embolden our enemies or something. We paid for it with our taxes and our blood and deserved to see at least the photos.

Obama dropped the ball on this one. Osamas corpse should have been put on display for the world to see. No Islamic burial, no respect for his believes, none of that crap. If his followers don't like it, too bad.

That's what Pulitzer Prize winner Seymour Hersh is claiming in advance of his upcoming book on US national security:

"The story of how U.S. Navy Seals killed Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in a 2011 raid on an compound in Pakistan is 'one big lie,' veteran journalist Seymour Hersh claimed.

“'Not one word of it is true,' the Pulitzer Prize-winning New Yorker writer told the Guardian in an interview. Hersh is currently working on a book about national security, which reportedly includes a chapter on the bin Laden raid. Hersh hinted at revelations to come in his book.

Seymour Hersh Says Story of Osama bin Laden Raid is ?One Big Lie? | TIME.com

the CIA controlled LAMESTREAM media of course wont acknowledge that he was actually killed off a couple months after 9/11.

That's what Pulitzer Prize winner Seymour Hersh is claiming in advance of his upcoming book on US national security:

"The story of how U.S. Navy Seals killed Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in a 2011 raid on an compound in Pakistan is 'one big lie,' veteran journalist Seymour Hersh claimed.

“'Not one word of it is true,' the Pulitzer Prize-winning New Yorker writer told the Guardian in an interview. Hersh is currently working on a book about national security, which reportedly includes a chapter on the bin Laden raid. Hersh hinted at revelations to come in his book.

the CIA controlled LAMESTREAM media of course wont acknowledge that he was actually killed off a couple months after 9/11.
I've never believed anyone could hide from the US government for a decade the way Osama allegedly did. I do remember people refusing to believe Seymour Hersh's My Lai story when it first broke in 1969. I guess we'll just have to wait for his book and see what kind of documentation he provides.

You are a buffoon. Just shut up already. We are tired of your juvenile conspiracy theories.

You are a buffoon. Just shut up already. We are tired of your juvenile conspiracy theories.

who the fuck is 'we'

Like your conspiracy THEORY that 19 muslims were behind 9/11 god KID?:lol::lol:

I see government disinfo agent troll rat in the ass and his sock puppet rockland loved your Juvenile post.:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back