Billionaires fund anti-Trump delegate push

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The very BEST reason to vote for Trump... Do you see any other candidates getting this kind of PUSH AGAINST them... Not even Bernie with all his bullshit about millionaires, and billionaires! Showing the voting public just which candidate the LOBBYIST, and SPECIAL INTEREST people are scared shitless of! Stop and think about this people, you can only come to one conclusion!

Politico ^ | 12 Apr 16 | Kennth P. Vogel
First they spent tens of millions trying to boost their favorite presidential candidates, then they poured cash into ads attacking Donald Trump, and now some of the biggest donors on the right are turning their attention to the delegate fight. Anti-Trump billionaires are funding ground operations in an increasing number of states to try to ensure the selection of national convention delegates who oppose Trump. The strategy is being executed by the anti-Trump Our Principles PAC, which has a stated goal of blocking the bombastic billionaire from clinching the GOP presidential nomination before the party’s convention in July. But the...

You like Tiny Hands so what's your beef with billionaires throwing their money around?

The very BEST reason to vote for Trump... Do you see any other candidates getting this kind of PUSH AGAINST them... Not even Bernie with all his bullshit about millionaires, and billionaires! Showing the voting public just which candidate the LOBBYIST, and SPECIAL INTEREST people are scared shitless of! Stop and think about this people, you can only come to one conclusion!

Politico ^ | 12 Apr 16 | Kennth P. Vogel
First they spent tens of millions trying to boost their favorite presidential candidates, then they poured cash into ads attacking Donald Trump, and now some of the biggest donors on the right are turning their attention to the delegate fight. Anti-Trump billionaires are funding ground operations in an increasing number of states to try to ensure the selection of national convention delegates who oppose Trump. The strategy is being executed by the anti-Trump Our Principles PAC, which has a stated goal of blocking the bombastic billionaire from clinching the GOP presidential nomination before the party’s convention in July. But the...

Great post.

This is why we have to BAN CORPORATE MONEY FROM OUR POLITICAL SYSTEM.

But can we put the genie back into the bottle peacefully, or do we have to go from cookie cutter mansion to cookie cutter mansion and hang all the bastards from their own street lamps?

Strange;

Five minutes ago, Trump being a billionaire was a reason to listen to him. Now when other “billionaires” say something…they aren’t to be trusted?

Tell us more about how you make someone surrender without firing a shot?

Strange;

Five minutes ago, Trump being a billionaire was a reason to listen to him. Now when other “billionaires” say something…they aren’t to be trusted?

OMG, I have seen it all now and can happily die in my sleep; a libtard is actually defending the flood of corporate donations to buy US elections.

Will wonders NEVER cease?

Strange;

Trumps campaign is transparent dumb ass...These corrupt $$$ against Trump and Cruz hide behind the Superpac's.. Try educating yourself how the dark money is running our country.

Strange;

Trumps campaign is transparent dumb ass...These corrupt $$$ against Trump and Cruz hide behind the Superpac's.. Try educating yourself how the dark money is running our country.

Another 9/11 Truther/Trump Supporter mind meld I see.

Seriously, I thought you guys were all gone.

PS: Where is the tax return? Oh yeah…he’s not showing those cards….wonder what he’s hiding.

Quick; cue attack on someone else to deflect..

Strange;

OMG, I have seen it all now and can happily die in my sleep; a libtard is actually defending the flood of corporate donations to buy US elections.

He wasn't defending it just pointing out the hypocrisy...

Strange;

He wasn't defending it just pointing out the hypocrisy...

Saying that 'Trump is a successful billionaire business man', vrs keeping 'corporate billionaire donations out of our political system' is not hypocrisy, Sherlock

Forum List

Back