Bill O'Reilly did not lie

Mother Jones sucks, but I wouldn't doubt their story. I knew the media talking heads were tools long before the Brian Williams incident.

On a side not, does anybody besides me actually feel kinda bad for Brian Williams? He made himself look like such a dope. :lol:

Mother Jones sucks, but I wouldn't doubt their story. I knew the media talking heads were tools long before the Brian Williams incident.

On a side not, does anybody besides me actually feel kinda bad for Brian Williams? He made himself look like such a dope. :lol:
Yeah it's really rather sad he took a great career and flushed it.

“I tell you what, I’ve been in combat. I’ve seen it. I’ve been close to it. And if my unit is in danger and I got a captured guy and the guy knows where the enemy is and I’m looking him in the eye, the guy better tell me. That’s all I’m gonna tell you. If it’s life or death, he’s going first.”

What a bloviating piece of shit.

KEVIN (CALLER): Hey, yeah, I have to say real quick, I've been -- I've listened to interviews from the guy that was saved and from some of the other Swift Boat, the guys in these new groups that have come on talking about it.

And if you listen to interviews with the guy, he's not smearing the guy who got the, you know, who fell in the water, but he gave a rational, cognizant explanation what happened that day, and these boats are always in pairs and packs --

O'REILLY: Right.

KEVIN: -- so they're always trying to say well, no -- well, you weren't on Kerry's you -- you -- his Swift boat. You didn't have to be. You were 20 feet away on another one.

O'REILLY: All right, let me challenge that, Kevin, from --

KEVIN: Uh-huh.

O'REILLY: -- from personal experience.

KEVIN: Sure.

O'REILLY: I -- I was in a combat situation in Argentina during the Falklands War, OK?

KEVIN: Mm-hmm.

O'REILLY: And I can tell you when the Kool-Aid hits the fan, OK, nobody is locking in on anybody else. Nobody.

KEVIN: And you're right.

O'REILLY: OK, ad --

KEVIN: I know (inaudible; overlapping dialogue)

O'REILLY: -- adrenaline -- adrenaline surges and you veterans out there listening right now, you know exactly what I'm talking about here. Adrenaline surges, your senses become very attune, much sharper than they are ordinarily, and you are locked in, focused in, on your survival and achieving the means of staying alive.

Bill O Reilly s Combat Situation Reporting In His Own Words Research Media Matters for America

O'REILLY: But again, look, I mean all of us who are reporters -- and I was a reporter for 24 years, even, you know -- and I was in El Salvador, and in the Falkland War in Argentina, and in Northern Ireland, and in the Middle East. And I did some pretty risky things. I was single and nobody cared, but you know -- a couple of girlfriends would have been - 'oh, no more free dinners from Bill.'

O'REILLY: Because I was in a situation, one time, in a war zone in Argentina, in the Falklands, where my photographer got run down and then hit his head and was bleeding from the ear on the concrete. And the army was chasing us. I had to make a decision. And I dragged him off, you know, but at the same time, I'm looking around and trying to do my job, but I figure I had to get this guy out of there because that was more important. [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 4/17/13]

That is a flat out lie.

I also feel kinda bad for Brian Williams. Seriously. But, I also love humor...

hjreo.jpg

The problem with all this is that Bill O is not a journalist. He's an entertainer. I don't think he can realistically be held to the same standard as someone like Brian Williams.

Williams violated our trust; we can't forgive him for lying. As for Bill O, if he ever told the truth he'd have no viewers!

Yo, the Liars on the Left make a living off untrue stories, its well documented, everyone who has ears and can use them knows this! They are just psst off that Brian Williams was caught red handed, and it shows there true color, YELLOW!

Yo, the Liars on the Left make a living off untrue stories, its well documented, everyone who has ears and can use them knows this! They are just psst off that Brian Williams was caught red handed, and it shows there true color, YELLOW!

O'Reilly opened his giant mouth and excoriated Williams for lying about his "combat experience" and said you can never trust such a person ever again.

Thus, O'Reilly is one of the worst hypocrites out there and it is fun listening to him whining about having his own medicine rammed down his throat.

Yo, its sad what the Left will print and makeup lies that the Puppets in la la land believes!!!

I love how conservatives revere their heroes as infallible like they don't make up anything. You are good little sheeples. Baaaa Baaaa

Forum List

Back