Bill Nye, science guy, and the ice cream spoof on gay therapy

He cracks me up too...because he is so clearly a dumb fucking asshole.

I am afraid Jake, my opinion of you isn't much better.

Jake.......
ff7ea86702d03ea5b2cfbc949a1a3b4e495d32f7eeb4e05722aca9111cb4a3d6.jpg

No kidding Bill is back to being a scientist. Just the other day, when he made the statement about babies, lefties were calling him a comedian. This transgender, feel like the opposite sex, feel like a black person stuff is definitely getting crazy. Now anyone can pretend to have any profession they want.

• Banned
Normally act like vvv this when confronted with those who believe in conversion therapy, like gipper and the others above.

18194181_1799938553353419_7608999499684351775_n.jpg

Article is known as total bullshit after reading this:

"Bill Nye’s new show on Netflix Bill Nye Saves the World doesn’t have an agenda

beyond the advocacy of science and scientific methods
,"

:badgrin: Get real, Nye is nothing but an agenda pusher. I'm sure he'll be pushing global warming on that show very soon if he hasn't already.

"flavors to sexuality" has what to do with science and scientific methods? Not a

damn thing.
Do they

actually think people are stupid enough to swallow that horseshit? A few might,

but by and large people are smarter than that.

Bill Nye's Inclusive Cartoon On Sexuality Leaves Homophobes Fuming

Last edited:
  • Banned

"Bill Nye’s new show on Netflix Bill Nye Saves the World doesn’t have an agenda beyond the advocacy of science and scientific methods,"

:badgrin: Get real, Nye is nothing but an agenda pusher. Bill Nye's Inclusive Cartoon On Sexuality Leaves Homophobes Fuming
We all are agenda pushers, Marion. You push yours and attack others all the time. Hypocrite much? :lol:

Go get an ice cream cone.
What are you pushing Jake?

"Bill Nye’s new show on Netflix Bill Nye Saves the World doesn’t have an agenda beyond the advocacy of science and scientific methods,"

:badgrin: Get real, Nye is nothing but an agenda pusher. Bill Nye's Inclusive Cartoon On Sexuality Leaves Homophobes Fuming
We all are agenda pushers, Marion. You push yours and attack others all the time. Hypocrite much? :lol:

After Bill Nye's faggoty faggot ice cream cartoon, I don't feel like it, Fakey Jakey.

Please explain to me what that cartoon has to do with science and scientific methods.

I'll wait. Looks to me like it has to do with "feels".

What are you pushing Jake?
Ice cream? You bet. What flavor do you want?

After Bill Nye's faggoty faggot ice cream cartoon, I don't feel like it, Fakey Jakey.

Please explain to me what that cartoon has to do with science and scientific methods.

I'll wait. Looks to me like it has to do with "feels".
Your argument about the OP obviously shows that you are infected with "feels" not science. And, yes, the far right evangelicals and homophobes are whining about it, just like you.

Nye is a comedian, Colbert is a comedian and Maher is a comedian. Why do lefties think they are qualified to be news analysts?

Forum List

Back