Bill Moyers R.I.P.

still no news or links about how Moyers is what people accuse him of being...except an informative and great asset to American public debate?

You sound like your related to Moyer's..

Not one effort to paost any proof that Moyers did anything underhanded in his reporting.

This is how they roll , just call him a liar and repete it until you forget you are lying to yourself.

I will never understand how people think they can make good decisions based on self deception.
I look forward to your loving praise of Rush Limbaugh when he passes or at least retires.

:lol:^^^^^^^^^^^^^:clap2:
good riddance to Moyers show. he was a real snooze anyway.

Last edited:
still no news or links about how Moyers is what people accuse him of being...except an informative and great asset to American public debate?

You need links to establish that the undeniably liberal Bill Moyers is a liberal or that he has often permitted his liberalism to bias his "objective" presentation of "news?"

:lol:

Dainty, you are either woefully ignorant or woefully dishonest.

Maybe both.

You need links to establish that the undeniably liberal Bill Moyers is a liberal or that he has often permitted his liberalism to bias his "objective" presentation of "news?"

Maybe both.

For one, Moyers -- was accused of hiding his liberalism...and he was attacked....
i asked for proof.

you as usual are confused and talking out of your ass

We're all a little freer now that Moyers has joined Cronkite under Satan's ass in the 9th Circle of the Inferno

Sorry to disappoint you scum bag, but Bill Moyers didn't die.

Please explain to me again how your hatred of Americans is patriotism and al Qaeda's hatred of Americans is evil?

Moyers was a lying scumbag, fuck him. The whole LMSM has a place in the 9th Circle under Satan's ass.

Now Frainkie, what is your thing about Satan's Ass? You are starting to sound like Elvis:lol:

Maybe both.

For one, Moyers -- was accused of hiding his liberalism...and he was attacked....
i asked for proof.

poor Liabilty...he ran away after I told him he was arguing with himself. :lol:

He was so eager to try and score a cheap shot against Dante, that he ended up talking out of his ass again. No one ever said Moyers was not a liberal. :lol:

Maybe both.

i asked for proof.

poor Liabilty...he ran away after I told him he was arguing with himself. :lol:

He was so eager to try and score a cheap shot against Dante, that he ended up talking out of his ass again. No one ever said Moyers was not a liberal. :lol:

Hey asslicker. Your effort to congratulate yourself is lame and dishonest of you yet again, douche nozzle.

I didn't run away. Still here pussy. Still mocking your ineffectual and always dishonest efforts.

What you DID complain about, you lying sack of dingleberries, was: "still no news or links about how Moyers is what people accuse him of being . . . ."

But what people "accuse" Moyers of, asshole, was that he was a biased lib and not an objective journalist.

So it WOULD be surprising that even one as studiously dishonest and willfully ignorant as you would need evidence to support that.

Anyway, you've got nothing.

It shows.

Bill Moyers? Does anyone really care if he has a show or not? Seriously, he's a committed, leftist, jack ass with a microscopic audience of misanthropes, the morbidly obese, and shut-ins.

We're all a little freer now that Moyers has joined Cronkite under Satan's ass in the 9th Circle of the Inferno

Please explain to me again how your hatred of Americans is patriotism and al Qaeda's hatred of Americans is evil?

Moyers was a lying scumbag, fuck him. The whole LMSM has a place in the 9th Circle under Satan's ass.

Moyers always hid the fact he was a leftist...

:cuckoo:

Bill Moyers? Does anyone really care if he has a show or not? Seriously, he's a committed, leftist, jack ass with a microscopic audience of misanthropes, the morbidly obese, and shut-ins.

see?

some people know what was never a secret---Moyers had a left viewpoint.

:eek:

Last edited:

I've never looked at Bill Moyers...was never interested. But the way you describe the man one would think you truly HATE him. Is that so? Why add the people that are obese and are shut-ins? How do you know his audience is comprised of these type of people? Frankly, I think it is very cruel of you to address these people in that manner. They are human beings too!

I will miss Moyers shows. They questioned govt actions not just rubber stamped it. And not only conservatives got ripped up by Moyers.

I was always told "if you don' thave anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all".

So I got nothing!

I will miss Moyers shows. They questioned govt actions not just rubber stamped it. And not only conservatives got ripped up by Moyers.

:eusa_shhh:

you'll spoil the Tea Party.

stop using facts and truth!

Anyone that cares about our country should watch this....

The Secret Government: The Constitution in Crisis, by Bill Moyers

Oliver North and Reagan and others breaking the laws?

showing conservatives advocating breaking laws in support of their own causes?

[youtube]EbFphX5zb8w[/youtube]

Last edited:

Now Frainkie, what is your thing about Satan's Ass? You are starting to sound like Elvis:lol:

Have you ever read Dante's "Inferno"?

Forum List

Back