Bill Maher's "New Rule" segment last night hits hard at the left's woke child sexualization and gay agenda.

Why the right is obsessed with pedophiles…wish I could access the entire article.

Essentially, it isn’t about THE FACTS surrounding pedophiles, but their usefulness as a construct, in a return to restricting the rights of non-hetero people, by erasing them from public society, socially ostracizing them, and abusing them in the name of “therapy”.

The “pedophile” is their vehicle in which to do this and also smear the left, which generally supports equality, rights and freedoms for non-heterosexual people, by associating them with pedophilia.

The statistics and facts about pedophiles don’t support political claims, so presumably they have to rely on outliers and conspiracy theories to support their broad claims. The fact is, it is a tiny percentage of people, who’s numbers have remained fairly consistent over the years and there is no attempt to normalize it beyond fringe groups.

The “pedophile” is discovered to be a “social construct that floats in the thin air of fantasy.” Since the truth-value of the construct “pedophile” approaches zero, we are confronted with the question of why he continues to be such a central and emotionally fraught aspect of American culture. The answer to this question is found in his political usefulness. Specifically, the religious right uses him to further its agenda of sexual repression, and the political right uses him to dismantle the machinery of a free society.
Yeah, right....That's the bullshit story I bought 30 years ago, when the fiends you're defending to your death were telling us they weren't interested in children.

They're interested in children, and gullible enablers like you are wrapping them in bows.

There are pedophiles that are probably conservatives......but conservatives aren't declaring Easter Sunday a Trans Day of Visibility.

The people in the White House are 100% in support of child-sex trafficking and pedophilia. They've made their stance on these crimes extremely clear.
So much hyperbole. Impossible to take seriously.

What the fuck are you talking about? Everyone here will say hiring a child molester is wrong. How many Trump supporters are going to admit voting for an adjudicated sexual assaulter is wrong?
“Adjudicated” in a bullshit civil case held far beyond the valid statute of limitations?

Only scumbags accept that imbecile civil trial finding.

Actually it was Easter that declared Trans Day of Visibility as their holiday.
March 31 was always used as that day
If Easter fell on April 1, would you demand that April Fools Day be moved?
There was nothing which required anyone to ignore the 2,000 year old holiday, in favor of waving the the mentally disturbed in everyone's faces.

That's on you degenerate fucking freaks.

The only thing to state is the kids make up their own minds who to be just like you did.
Wrong. The only thing to note is that we protect kids even from themselves.

Children have no actual authority to “consent” to sexual relations with adults. This is minimally how it should be, Goon.

He did not hold back this time.
I was surprised he said what he did - basically - "the entire left agenda of sexualizing little kids is out of control and you shouldn't be excusing and pretending it isn't happening.

I put this in politics, because it belongs in politics.
Politics is why this is happening. As Maher says - "teaching kids to accept others who are different - great! I am all for that! But wokeness is not supposed to be taking an issue to it's extremes, there comes a point where inclusion becomes promotion"

WTF?

The prostitots were a deep south republican kinda thing.

“Adjudicated” in a bullshit civil case held far beyond the valid statute of limitations?

Only scumbags accept that imbecile civil trial finding.
Uh huh. Excuses excuses. So far it's only those on the Right making them for any type of sexual assaulter.

Of course I disagree with Disney hiring a guy who went to prison for child molesting

Can you point to anyone who defends it?

Why do you have to make it political?
Thank you... getting somewhere now.

Not publicizing it, not denouncing it - PUBLICLY... is that not defending it?
Look at Moonglow - to which, BTW - YOU LIKED... look at his posts here.
Literally made a post alluding that Jesus was interested in children.
You see anyone on the left say WTF dude??
No. And won't see any.

Be different. Don't just parrot the message, don't deflect from what is wrong.
I have openly said there are numerous things I don't like about Trump, as an example.
Be the person who is trying to stop the nonsense and rock throwing. Rather than being a team captain throwing the most rocks.

The promoting and defending of sexual assaulters is and Trump has been adjudicated one by our legal system. By the way if we're talking questionable hiring practices it was President Trump who hired the prosecutor from South Florida who gave Epstein his sweet heart deal and put him in his Cabinet.
More ^ off topic crap from Jerk Chicken.

When the CBS MORNING NEWS IS NORMALIZING GROOMING, the issue is huge.

Watch that video. It is creepy AF.

Exactly the mindset I am talking about
Why most conservatives on this board have no credibility
This ^ comment from Leftwhiner who self-chose a deliberately dishonest username. Speaking of a lack of credibility; that twit has none and never will.

Also: off topic.

The topic is about exploitation of children. There may be some assholes on the right who do it or try — but the major support for this new vital politicized support of sexualizing children is obviously a creature of the left.

Thank you... getting somewhere now.

Not publicizing it, not denouncing it - PUBLICLY... is that not defending it?
Look at Moonglow - to which, BTW - YOU LIKED... look at his posts here.
Literally made a post alluding that Jesus was interested in children.
You see anyone on the left say WTF dude??
No. And won't see any.

Be different. Don't just parrot the message, don't deflect from what is wrong.
I have openly said there are numerous things I don't like about Trump, as an example.
Be the person who is trying to stop the nonsense and rock throwing. Rather than being a team captain throwing the most rocks.
I am not parroting the message

Pedophilia is bad
Being gay or Transexual is not

Equating the two is harmful and dangerous

Most conservatives hate children who are gay or Transexuals

False. Feeling sorry for them isn’t “hate” you dishonest twat.
They claim it is just a phase that they will grow out of or are “normal” children who have been groomed against their will

Again: you make these hyper generalized claims without regard for how untruthful they are. You rely on dishonesty.
These are the people that are passing laws about how gay children should be treated
Again, wrong. It is society as a whole (including some reasonable folks, even from the left side of the political spectrum) who seek to protect children from making decisions they don’t yet have a true ability to make which will absolutely impact the rest of their lives.

My youngest child is gay and wanted to transition and it wasn't because I wanted them to be as such but I refuse to hate because of how they chose to identify in society, just like my mother prefers I have short hair but I have long hair yet she doesn't hate me for it.
What an absolutely retarded analogy.

Forum List

Back