Bill Maher: Why are public health experts so hostile to differing opinions when they get so much wrong?

He is whatever he has to be to get people to talk about him.

As for public health officials--as well as all public officials--they play with live ammo. When they get things not 100% right, there is zero tolerance. It would be fun to see Bill Maher and others try to work without editors, a script, and stand up to 360 degree scrutiny as they tackle a novel virus.

As for public health officials--as well as all public officials--they play with live ammo. When they get things not 100% right, there is zero tolerance. It would be fun to see Bill Maher and others try to work without editors, a script, and stand up to 360 degree scrutiny as they tackle a novel virus.
Science is all about censorship of alternative ideas.
Galileo says so.

UnderstandingSci.jpg

They are hostile because it isn't about them right or wrong, it's about everyone not going along with what they say without question.

They are hostile because they tell people what to think and do and they get mad at the ones that don't. They don't want to convince people they are right, they want to just have everyone fall in line and they get mad because aside from "because I said so" they have nothing so they go straight to anger.

Come on Bill. They're on the take from the pharmaceutical companies. What the hell else could it possibly be?

I’m so old I remember when Bill Maher was a Liberal and not a Domestic Terrorist as Biden’s Homeland Security defines that kind of talk.

I learned this many years ago when I came down with an autoimmune disease. The book, experts, etc. all say that autoimmune diseases have no known cause. So, when I ask, could it be this or could it be that they all say, no, it isn't that - even though they just got done telling me they don't know what it is.

If you spent your life studying something and then were put on the stage as an equal to an ex-MMA fighter, you’d be annoyed too.

I’m so old I remember when Bill Maher was a Liberal and not a Domestic Terrorist as Biden’s Homeland Security defines that kind of talk.

Every time someone like Fauci throws a tantrum because he gets called out for lying, covering up, or being ignorant, we see that this "pandemic" has almost nothing to do with public health. It's all about the Benjamins, baby.

But when the health experts get it all wrong, as they obviously were with covid, the point of a trusted health worker is to fix mistakes and get the best possible result.
And the first mistake was "flattening the curve".
That is NEVER a good idea.
The second was approving badly designed and tested mRNA vaccines that do not really work.
The third mistake was not trying to explain any of the details and instead just trying to censor other people from places like Twitter and Facebook. That is insanely illegal.

I learned this many years ago when I came down with an autoimmune disease. The book, experts, etc. all say that autoimmune diseases have no known cause. So, when I ask, could it be this or could it be that they all say, no, it isn't that - even though they just got done telling me they don't know what it is.

Autoimmune diseases is when the immune system over reacts.
It thinks you are being attacked when you are not really.
Then the defence causes all the harm.

Health is a vague, non specific, almost emotional thing. Lockdown loons attached their wagon to the perfect nebulous entity that can be massaged and moved to create a never ending “new surge”

Forum List

Back