What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bill Maher to be purged soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete7469

Platinum Member
Reaction score

At least if the bed wetting left stays consistent. Lord knows you can't critisize democrook policy, expose their agitprop or lay out the facts when it comes to things like Covid. So I'll be checking YT too see if that clip is available and download it before they cancel it down the memory hole.

1618670942228.png

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

At least if the bed wetting left stays consistent. Lord knows you can't critisize democrook policy, expose their agitprop or lay out the facts when it comes to things like Covid. So I'll be checking YT too see if that clip is available and download it before they cancel it down the memory hole.

View attachment 480931
He a tv comedian. He makes a living saying outrageous crap. If his ratings fall he'll lose his job. If they don't, he won't.

Get over it.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What amazes me is someone actually listens to Bill....He is so insignificant he has to say weird stuff now, well he did that twenty five years ago on Comedy Central too...but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$270.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List