Bill Maher: These Two Issues Will Drive Voters to Trump

The Left has placed Trump as public enemy #1.

It is because he is their biggest threat to political power and political agendas.

Thus Trump has become more of a threat than China, the Taliban, an energy crisis, an inflation crisis, an immigration crisis, Putin, and the list goes on.

Unfortunately, it is what the FBI, CIA, DOJ, and every government agency spends all their time on trying to destroy.

America is basically now defenseless against the rest of the world now.
Trump campaign worked with Russia to get elected, they discussed removing anti corruption laws which are freezing Oligarths money...

Trump was the most pro-friendly China President in US history. If it was just undermining TPP that would have made him No.1, but he also gutted the State Dept and vastly reduced US soft power worldwide...

Trump was the one who massively cut the supply of Oil.

Trump was also the one that cut funding for security south of the border. Now they are wondering why people are fleeing.
62% of undocumented workers in the US just over stay their visa. The Staet Dept is the one managing that, who again gutted the State Dept budget?

It is becoming clear that Trump has broken laws... I know it upset you because you hitched your wagon to him, but he looks like a criminal. You can accept that and find someone else, who is not a criminal.

America is far stronger under under Biden than Trump... Trump represented the weakest point of the US in modern history. Nobody want to be even seen with Trump except piss pot dictators...

US leadership lost all respect when Trump was in charge, they made fucking jokes about him and didn't bother inviting him to meetings ( the joke was they told him it was raining)..
Get real Trump from a foreign policy point of view was a fucking disaster..

But the real upshot about Trump the rest of the world figured out. There are Americans stupid enough to think Trump is competent, that is there weakness..

It's cute that you think J6 is still a thing. We know it's a huge thing for YOU. Everyone else is highly focused on the stuff that matters: inflation, the economy, the crashing housing market. The border. Gas and energy.

But keep that focus going. I'm sure it will work out for you....
The hearings will resume after the election so stay tuned. There is nothing more important than an attempt to overthrow our Democracy but keep your head in the sand if you wish. The price of gas? :auiqs.jpg:

The hearings will resume after the election so stay tuned. There is nothing more important than an attempt to overthrow our Democracy but keep your head in the sand if you wish. The price of gas? :auiqs.jpg:

Right, Americans surely do not care about....the price of gas.

😲

Bill Maher yet again indicated that he has awakened, at least partially, from the Left’s enforced insanity on Friday when he declared that Critical Race Theory and transgender madness were going to drive people to vote for Donald Trump in 2024, even including people who are convinced that Trump is a “creep.”
This is not a new phenomenon. Repubs have been running on social wedge issues for decades since their positions on mainstream issues like the environment, immigration, abortion, gun control, ARE ALL UNPOPULAR WITH THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS.

Right, Americans surely do not care about....the price of gas.

😲
And they don`t care about beating up 130 cops and trying to steal the presidency. Did your party make you proud on that day? Perhaps you should try to wean yourself off of gasoline. If you have a job, move closer to it. Trade in your 10 mpg oversized pickup that carries nothing but air. Seek your manhood in another way.

And they don`t care about beating up 130 cops and trying to steal the presidency. Did your party make you proud on that day? Perhaps you should try to wean yourself off of gasoline. If you have a job, move closer to it. Trade in your 10 mpg oversized pickup that carries nothing but air. Seek your manhood in another way.

Were you born retarded or did a nurse drop you on your head?

If you have a job, move closer to it. Trade in your 10 mpg oversized pickup that carries nothing but air.

I'm a construction worker. It's expected in my profession that I may be put on a project, and have to commute on a daily basis, up to eighty miles from my home.

Are you suggesting that every time I finish one project, and am put on another project elsewhere, that I should have to move to be closer to my current project?

I currently drive a compact sedan, which really isn't adequate for carrying me and all my tools in and out of construction sites. I have a big, evil, gas-guzzling SUV on order, waiting for Ford to get around to building it; that will be much more appropriate to my needs a a construction worker. Who are you to tell me what kind of vehicle I should drive?

I bet you are not nearly man enough to do my job; and yet you think you're qualified to tell me how I should live my life to fit it around my profession?

You may depart, and apply repeated impacts to fine mineral particles.

Last edited:
Trump campaign worked with Russia to get elected, they discussed removing anti corruption laws which are freezing Oligarths money

Total lies and fake news propaganda. Ironically it is YOU who are spreading Russian bot disinformation. You're a total idiot.

I'm a construction worker. It's expected in my profession that I may be put on a project, and have to commute on a daily basis, up to eighty miles from my home.

Are you suggesting that every time I finish on project, and am put on another project elsewhere, that I should have to move to be closer to my current project?

I currently drive a compact sedan, which really isn't adequate for carrying me and all my tools in and out of construction sites. I have a big, evil, gas-guzzling SUV on order, waiting for Ford to get around to building it; that will be much more appropriate to my needs a a construction worker. Who are you to tell me what kind of vehicle I should drive?

I bet you are not nearly man enough to do my job; and yet you think you're qualified to tell me how I should live my life to fit it around my profession?

You may depart, and apply repeated impacts to fine mineral particles.
These idiots don't seem to understand that many jobs are mobile.
My commute building homes takes me into ten counties of the Twin Cities metro.
It can be five miles one month and a hundred the next.

They can certainly pay more for housing as that is where we pass that cost along.

130?
Amateurs compared to the Floyd rioters that you seem to have Amnesia about.

To me he's a straight ahead liberal, which is why he gets so annoyed with some of the things the Left pulls, particularly the illiberal PC/Identity Politics crap.
Agreed with you...

I think he is liberal and somethings he does I would not agree (ridiculing religion, not helpful) but I don't think that is any biggy... I think people make too much of small differences...
Maher is a genuine guy and while I agree the two issues he mentioned are too high profile, in reality the main pushers are right wing media. They are the ones pushing it, CRT doesn't exist in schools but Florida banning 70% maths books for CRT does...

The amount of misinformation in CRT is jokeable if it was funny, it is a boggyman argument...

Trans is a very small part of the population... I am sorry but there are bigger more pressing problems..

Republicans today are a breed of bias, bigotry, and hate and too stupid to separate from alt-right ideology. Maher is wrong as last I checked Trump lost. Nothing has changed, the far right is rural and often religious fanatics. Deep woods religion likes no one even though trans etc are among them too. And CRT like laptops and Soros are only trigger words to activate the hate in the empty minds of the uneducated tools.
hmmm...you start out with "Republicans today are a breed of bias, bigotry, and hate and stupidity" and end up trying to prove those claims can be proven true by the use of leftwing "trigger" words themselves...
...this is either because you are relying on a targeted audience of "socially educated" readers who cannot for the life of them figure out that you are guilty of the accusation you make or...
...you see your use of the words in the first sentence as merely the base argument [unabashed name calling] of the left that makes it easier for the targeted audience to understand [the socially educated for those who already forgot] while calling the use of the words in the last sentence "trigger" words because they require at least a modicum of understanding where as blatant, unabashed name calling gets right to the heart of the lefts lack of thinking...
...of course you could just be plain guilty of each
"Humans universally make Us/Them dichotomies along lines of race, ethnicity, gender, language group, religion, age, socioeconomic status, and so on. And it’s not a pretty picture.
This/that is the entire foundation of white leftwing ideology...it is the defining characteristic, the signature response...it is their DNA...and as you have so astutely pointed out [you might wanna refer to it as "regretful" at this point] it is not by any measure pretty.

We do so with remarkable speed and neurobiological efficiency; have complex taxonomies and classifications of ways in which we denigrate Thems; do so with a versatility that ranges from the minutest of microaggression to bloodbaths of savagery; and regularly decide what is inferior about Them based on pure emotion, followed by primitive rationalizations that we mistake for rationality. Pretty depressing."
I ask this in the name of intellectual honesty on your part, does ^that^ fit v-this-v description/accusation? :
Republicans today are a breed of bias, bigotry, and hate and too stupid to separate from alt-right ideology.
'Behave: The Biology of Humans at Our Best and Worst' by Robert M. Sapolsky
"how to make your brain behave differently"? brainwashing anyone? how does one get the lefts 'hate-everything American' brain to behave differently? are there any white leftwing books on that you could cite?

Last edited:
130?
Amateurs compared to the Floyd rioters that you seem to have Amnesia about.
We have a long history of race riots but only once did we have people rioting to install a guy who lost an election for no reason other than their being in love with him.
Can you see the difference?

He is not entirely wrong.

The Neo-GOP have excellent propagandists who know what makes their flock tick. Those two issues are right up their ally.

This dude thinks someone with the username "sweet sue" is a dude. That....explains so much.

Bill Maher: These Two Issues Will Drive Voters to Trump

Bill Maher yet again indicated that he has awakened, at least partially, from the Left’s enforced insanity on Friday when he declared that Critical Race Theory and transgender madness were going to drive people to vote for Donald Trump in 2024, even including people who are convinced that Trump is a “creep.”

TheReaper says: He is not wrong. Maher has become a bit of an enigma lately, the Liberal who sees the insanity of his own side. Democrats are not realizing how much non-whites actually hate the racism of their CRT, and the transgender junk science has got Latinos saying they have had enough.
/——-/ Bill Maher proves once again, even a broken clock is tight twice a day. (As a side note, I had to explain this saying to a millennial who couldn’t read an analogue clock, just a digital one. He couldn’t get it.)

Forum List

Back