Bill Maher: These Two Issues Will Drive Voters to Trump

Anyone who incites a riot in an attempt to install himself or herself as president is Public Enemy #1. We have a tradition in America that we call voting. Trump should set up his own country as Jim Jones did and we won`t care what he and his goons do.
we haven`t had an energy crisis since the 70s btw.
how utterly ridiculous

850 of Trump`s goons were arrested. A few agitators? :laughing0301:
They were arrested because we are a dictatorship. And being branded an insurrectionist denies them a fair trial. What they did was not the best idea. I will tell you though. Many feel powerless against their own government. There is a shadow on the land.

Trump told everyone to stay cool and remain peaceful. You are a sick liar regurgitating the propaganda of other sick liars.

Show this forum one piece of video where Trump incites violence. Show us, liar.

But I can show you this:

Hawaii Democrat Sen. Mazie Hirono was criticized on Twitter for suggesting that it is time for a literal "call to arms" to fight against the pro-life movement.
why is Fox blocking their news articles?

:mad:

I can't get the block to go away.. l

Anyone who incites a riot in an attempt to install himself or herself as president is Public Enemy #1. We have a tradition in America that we call voting. Trump should set up his own country as Jim Jones did and we won`t care what he and his goons do.
we haven`t had an energy crisis since the 70s btw.
You are a liar . That's what you do . Transforming America as 5ou go.

Maher has said all along that PC & Identity Politics are shitty ideas for the Dems. He's said it for years, and he's been right.

They played a significant role in the results of the 2016 election. And here we are.
:dunno: He's always been a left leaning moderate to me. He's pretty astute about politics. He's also been saying for years that Trump would never concede power willingly should he lose reelection. Pretty much nailed that.

Bill Maher yet again indicated that he has awakened, at least partially, from the Left’s enforced insanity on Friday when he declared that Critical Race Theory and transgender madness were going to drive people to vote for Donald Trump in 2024, even including people who are convinced that Trump is a “creep.”

TheReaper says: He is not wrong. Maher has become a bit of an enigma lately, the Liberal who sees the insanity of his own side. Democrats are not realizing how much non-whites actually hate the racism of their CRT, and the transgender junk science has got Latinos saying they have had enough.

I am far left, progressive, liberal, so Critical Race Theory and transgender madness does not bother me.
The reason I can't vote democrat is supporting the fascist in Kyiv, starting wars, illegal economic sanctions, and illegally trying to persecute Trump.

Makes me almost mad enough to vote for Trump, but the Roe Vs Wade issue prevents that.

Maher has said all along that PC & Identity Politics are shitty ideas for the Dems. He's said it for years, and he's been right.

They played a significant role in the results of the 2016 election. And here we are.
And, like you, he will vote for that shit again and again and continue to expect a different result.

But over the past several years - there are just too many unexplainable things happening for something to not be amiss.
And January 6th is one of them.
Consider the possibility that you don't seem to think too deeply about these things.
What happened on January 6th doesn't make sense.
And to another, it made perfect sense. Again, consider the possibility that you don't seem to think too deeply about these things.
And the single biggest mind blowing thing is - WHERE WERE THE CAPITOL POLICE??? There are 2,300 officers and maybe 20 were on duty... I mean.. what the holy fuck is up with that??
Consider the possibility that the Capitol police tragically underestimated the intentions of an entitled, mostly white crowd of magaturds instigated by a populist, corrupt, narcissist, grifter *pResident that didn't even show. A bad, bad, day for the republic.

Critical thinking. Try it sometime.

Probably.
I am no conspiracy theorist.
But over the past several years - there are just too many unexplainable things happening for something to not be amiss.
And January 6th is one of them.
As I have said for years - my own little saying - "if a situation happens and it makes no sense how or why it happened, then there is something you don't know that would make it make sense".
What happened on January 6th doesn't make sense.
And the single biggest mind blowing thing is - WHERE WERE THE CAPITOL POLICE??? There are 2,300 officers and maybe 20 were on duty... I mean.. what the holy fuck is up with that??
And that brings you to the NEXT holy shit thing - why is the media not even bringing that up???

After Ashlie was shot, you could see there were dozens of fully armored police with machinegun around the stair corner, waiting in the basement.
They always had total control.

Who were those fascists that were beating up cops and spraying them with tear gas? Everyone who entered that building should have been shot like anyone else who attacks our Democracy. Were those the cops who we saw scaling the building in an attempt to kill Pelosi and the VP?

No one had any weapons and no one was threatening anyone except the well armed police threatening and eventually shooting the unarmed protestors.

Bill Maher yet again indicated that he has awakened, at least partially, from the Left’s enforced insanity on Friday when he declared that Critical Race Theory and transgender madness were going to drive people to vote for Donald Trump in 2024, even including people who are convinced that Trump is a “creep.”

TheReaper says: He is not wrong. Maher has become a bit of an enigma lately, the Liberal who sees the insanity of his own side. Democrats are not realizing how much non-whites actually hate the racism of their CRT, and the transgender junk science has got Latinos saying they have had enough.

I don't agree because it's not strong enough. We're talking about leftists in the first place. They're irrational, lack self-honesty, and only believe as instructed anyhow.

Unfortunately 24/7 left propaganda from all mediums feed dependents, ignorance and desire for victimization.

Republicans today are a breed of ..........

"Humans universally make Us/Them dichotomies along lines of race, ethnicity, gender, language group, religion, age, socioeconomic status, and so on. And it’s not a pretty picture. We do so with remarkable speed and neurobiological efficiency; have complex taxonomies and classifications of ways in which we denigrate Thems; do so with a versatility that ranges from the minutest of microaggression to bloodbaths of savagery; and regularly decide what is inferior about Them based on pure emotion, followed by primitive rationalizations that we mistake for rationality. Pretty depressing."

'Behave: The Biology of Humans at Our Best and Worst' by Robert M. Sapolsky

Liberals. All the self awareness of a potted plant.

This potted plant.

1663723507162.png

The Left has placed Trump as public enemy #1.

It is because he is their biggest threat to political power and political agendas.

Thus Trump has become more of a threat than China, the Taliban, an energy crisis, an inflation crisis, an immigration crisis, Putin, and the list goes on.

Unfortunately, it is what the FBI, CIA, DOJ, and every government agency spends all their time on trying to destroy.

America is basically now defenseless against the rest of the world now.

Nah, the US is still the largest military in the world, and is murdering more people around the world than anyone else is.
China is an economic threat, but that is because so many US companies, like Apple, have moved all our technology to China.
The Taliban are the good guys the CIA created in 1979.
The energy crisis is fake, and created by the US encouraging the Ukraine to start an illegal war with Russia.
There is no inflation, but a price increase due to the war in the Ukraine that we started.
There is no immigration crisis because immigrants mean more workers, customers, etc.
Putin is a good guy, protecting innocents the US is trying to murder, like Assad in Syria.

Trump has the support of real Americans because he won't let people from shit hole countries into America.

Now if we could only get rid of the election fraud.

Then of course there is also always this:

Don't forget the video showing Capitol police literally opening doors so people could go in.
Forget the video because that never happened.

I am far left, progressive, liberal, so Critical Race Theory and transgender madness does not bother me.
The reason I can't vote democrat is supporting the fascist in Kyiv, starting wars, illegal economic sanctions, and illegally trying to persecute Trump.

Makes me almost mad enough to vote for Trump, but the Roe Vs Wade issue prevents that.

I don't think you can be truly progressive and truly liberal anymore. They are mutually exclusive.

For example:

Progressives are probably all in favor of "gender affirming care" even for minors. Whereas liberals, one would hope, recognize that if you don't allow minors to drink, you probably shouldn't consent for them to have their breasts cut off either.

Forget the video because that never happened.

It's cute that you think J6 is still a thing. We know it's a huge thing for YOU. Everyone else is highly focused on the stuff that matters: inflation, the economy, the crashing housing market. The border. Gas and energy.

But keep that focus going. I'm sure it will work out for you....

:dunno: He's always been a left leaning moderate to me. He's pretty astute about politics. He's also been saying for years that Trump would never concede power willingly should he lose reelection. Pretty much nailed that.
To me he's a straight ahead liberal, which is why he gets so annoyed with some of the things the Left pulls, particularly the illiberal PC/Identity Politics crap.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back