Bill Maher 'surprised' by how well Robert F. Kennedy Jr. polls against Biden

RFK Junior has a real shot at potus…he keeps climbing up in the polls…. he will get the vote of many American people who see in RFK Junior a man who is not afraid to stand up to the system by his disagreements with the vaccines and the lockdowns that ruined the lives of millions of Americans.

RFK Junior is opposing main stream Democrats by saying he does not want males to compete in women’s sports.

He is also talking about helping a poor Americans and working class Americans …figuring out ways to rebuild our middle class. This is a welcome breath of fresh air to hear this, this is the old-school Democrat party.

So, RFK has your vote? You should also contribute to his campaign. Go for it.

As democrats go, RFK Jr. is pretty good. Would love to see him debate Biden. Apparently that will never happen.

What's that mean? Are you voting for RFK? Yes or No?

Don't tell me that you are a hypocritical retard who starts a thread lauding/promoting RFK but is not going to vote for him. Are you?
What do you expect me to say most of your posts are filled with personal insults in one liners. almost all of the times that you have responded to me, you haven’t made any points.

If he has the Democratic nominee, I will very likely vote for him. Certainly either him or Trump would be a better alternative than Biden.

I provided my opinion many times on RFK Junior surely you have seen it considering the amount of posts you make. I said RFK Junior is a breath of fresh air when it comes to Democrats. I’m glad to see him saying the things he says

Do you like RFK Junior will you support him?

If he has the Democratic nominee, I will very likely vote for him. Certainly either him or Trump would be a better alternative Biden.

What do you expect me to say most of your posts are filled with personal insults in one liners. Come on man I’ve never said anything offensive to you so lighten up
Awww.... did I hurt your feelings? Awww

But back to my question. If you want him to be the Democratic nominee, you need to vote for him in the primary. See how that works?

I will resist calling you a retard if you stop behaving like one. You came here all gung-ho on RFK to the point of starting a thread lauding him and yet you won't vote for him in the primary? Tut...tut.

If there are no primary debates where Biden will be debating RFK Junior it’s going to be a serious red flag. If that’s not a wake up call to other democrats I don’t know what is.

There are bigger people at play here than just the Democratic party. Ultimately who gets put up front will be their choice and not so much just the party themselves.

I don't see it being rfk honestly, he isnt as much of a puppet as Biden is. He will probably not make it and follow in the footsteps of tulsi gabbard and be against the current administration.

RFK Junior has a real shot at potus…he keeps climbing up in the polls…. he will get the vote of many American people who see in RFK Junior a man who is not afraid to stand up to the system by his disagreements with the vaccines and the lockdowns that ruined the lives of millions of Americans.

RFK Junior is opposing main stream Democrats by saying he does not want males to compete in women’s sports.

He is also talking about helping a poor Americans and working class Americans …figuring out ways to rebuild our middle class. This is a welcome breath of fresh air to hear this, this is the old-school Democrat party.

Kennedy has ZERO shot

Awww.... did I hurt your feelings? Awww

But back to my question. If you want him to be the Democratic nominee, you need to vote for him in the primary. See how that works?

I will resist calling you a retard if you stop behaving like one. You came here all gung-ho on RFK to the point of starting a thread lauding him and yet you won't vote for him in the primary? Tut...tut.
Lol look at you go

There are bigger people at play here than just the Democratic party. Ultimately who gets put up front will be their choice and not so much just the party themselves.

I don't see it being rfk honestly, he isnt as much of a puppet as Biden is. He will probably not make it and follow in the footsteps of tulsi gabbard and be against the current administration.
I understand. We will see if there are debates during the Democrat primaries. There’s been a surge in support for RFK Junior.

At least he’s polling pretty high even if he doesn’t get the nomination, he can do some positive work. And that positive work could be done in a variety of matters including by assisting Donald Trump, or even Ron DeSantis….

So, no voting for dear ol' RFK? At least commit to contributing to his campaign. Least you can do since you started a thread lauding him. :SMILEW~130:
Or maybe they're taking a page from the democrat playbook and boosting him in the primaries, then will turn on him in the general if he gets the nom.

Sorry, but that is really ignorant.
Russia had nothing at all to do with the Ukraine deliberately starting this war.
Kyiv violated all of its treaties by trying to join NATO, stealing billions of Russian oil/gas, murdering tens of thousands of ethnic Russians, trying to prevent Russia from their only port in Sevastopol, etc.
If it even looked remotely like the Ukraine could hold off the Russians, then Kyiv would instantly be nuked.
There is no way Russia could ever allow the US to be able to install a first strike capability on Russia's border.
Remember How Exciting Cold-War Nostalgia Used to Be?

A draft agreement is NOT a treaty. A draft agreement or even a treaty with the US or NATO is not a draft agreement or treaty with Ukraine

Putin would have violated any agreement anyway. Russians leaders always have and always will, as soon as they see a benefit to doing so. AS for Crimea. it's absurd to say Russians have some special right to invade it, just because they feel entitled to a sep port or something.

They are expansionist, as always, and Putin wants to restore their former empire, period. Caving in to the thug is just the height of stupidity.

Last edited:
As democrats go, RFK Jr. is pretty good. Would love to see him debate Biden. Apparently that will never happen.

The 'super delegates' will decide, not rank and file Democrats; the latter just parrot whatever idiot crap they're told to, no matter how sick or demented it is.

Forum List

Back