Bill Maher 'surprised' by how well Robert F. Kennedy Jr. polls against Biden

Ah, you want to play dumb; most Party shills here have to, it's what they're told to run around and deflect from their sudden advocacy of 'world peace n stuff'. Cuz Biden.
I've never seen anyone here on the right defend Jane Fonda and are you really saying Peace is a bad thing to strive for?

Name a Republican who's idolizing Jane Fonda. If you can't/won't, you're just making up crap.

Nearly all of them; just read all the sniveling over Ukraine and idiot babbling over 'WW III N Stuff!!!' you hysterical twits are raving about.

I've never seen anyone here on the right defend Jane Fonda and are you really saying Peace is a bad thing to strive for?

Just give Peace a Chance! Hail Putin! lol

shutterstock_6633797a.jpg

Nearly all of them; just read all the sniveling over Ukraine and idiot babbling over 'WW III N Stuff!!!' you hysterical twits are raving about.
You failed to name a single one. That can only be because you don't know any and are just making up crap. Go ahead, prove me wrong. Name a whole bunch of them, since you've said "nearly all of them" and post their quotes naming Jane Fonda. You can do that, can't you?

You failed to name a single one. That can only be because you don't know any and are just making up crap. Go ahead, prove me wrong. Name a whole bunch of them, since you've said "nearly all of them" and post their quotes naming Jane Fonda. You can do that, can't you?

Yes, it's easy to trigger Party shills. lol Name a lot of Republicans who aren't babbling idiot peacenik rubbish from the 1960's all of sudden. I've counted maybe to or three here out many alleged 'conservative Republicans'. it's all about bashing Biden no matter what, period, using the same idiot narratives Fonda and one of her radical hubbies babbled ever since.

Just give Peace a Chance! Hail Putin! lol

shutterstock_6633797a.jpg
You don't even know the history of the conflict which is self evident. Why do you support regime change, never ending wars and sending our tax money to Zelensky?

Have you signed up to join the Ukraine Foreign Legion yet? Why not Mr Glad-a-war?

You don't even know the history of the conflict which is self evident. Why do you support regime change, never ending wars and sending our tax money to Zelensky?

Have you signed up to join the Ukraine Foreign Legion yet? Why not Mr Glad-a-war?

Why do you whine like a little bitch? Why haven't you joined the Russian Army?

Forum List

Back