Bill Maher Has Lost His Friggen Mind

It's gotten to the point that these people feel they can get away with saying anything.
I think somebody is going to say the wrong thing and end up getting killed for their troubles.
It's just a matter of time.

Anyway, these liberals have gone from using dead kids to attack gun ownership to literally calling for their deaths.
How can they rationalize this?

5553736775_dfc4b13700_b.jpg

Maher Trashes 'Prick,' 'Smirkface' Covington Kid w 'S***-Eating Grin'

On Friday's Real Time show on HBO, host Bill Maher tore into Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann, deriding him as a "prick" and a "smirkface" who has a "s***-eating grin." He ended up making a pedophilia joke as he cracked that he doesn't know "what Catholic priests see in these kids."

After beginning his opening monlogue by making his latest attacks on President Donald Trump, he then segued to the controversy around video of Sandmann and Native American activist Nathan Phillips standing face to face amid a group of protesters while Phillips beat a drum.

In spite of video that surfaced later showing that it was Phillips who approached Sandmann and got in his face, Maher still blamed high school student Sandmann for their proximity as the HBO comedian made snide comments to supposedly poke fun at the story.

Maher referred to the episode as "the smirk heard round the world" as he showed viewers the shortened video that gave the impression that Sandmann was getting in the face of Phillips and taunting him. As he recounted the story, when he recalled the role of the Black Hebrew Israelites in stoking tensions, he only mildly jabbed the radical group:

There's not many of them -- there aren't. They've been in New York -- I remember. They stand on the corner calling white people crackers, and they finally got some attention. They believe African Americans are the literal descendants of the Israelites in the Bible. Except we have DNA, and they're not. They did "23 and Me" and it came back, "You're kidding, right?"

He then related that the group "began to mix it up" with the Catholic high school students, and, without clarifying that Phillips deliberately stood in front of Sandmann, Maher just vaguely stated that Phillips "got in the middle to mediate."

As he began to take aim at Sandmann, Maher first suggested the teen was suffering from lead poisoning before launching into him:

I don't blame the kid -- the smirking kid. I blame lead poisoning and bad parenting, and, oh yeah, I blame that f*****g kid. What a little prick -- smirkface. Smirkfaces. Please, I mean, like that's not a dick move, stick your face in this elderly man's (face).

After dismissing Sandmann's explanation that he was "trying to defuse the situation" with what Maher then called a "s***-eating grin," Maher brought up Catholic boys being molested by priests: "I don't spend a lot of time -- I must tell you -- around Catholic school children, but I do not get what Catholic priests see in these kids."
With these sick individuals, nothing is going too far to them. This is a sickness.

Nothing is beneath them, even a child just standing there and taking abuse from an adult is a reason for foul-mouthed remarks.

Next they'll be calling for our deaths....because they cannot get any worse then this.......or can they.
Pathetic.

Bill Maher should invite the Black Israelites to be on his show..

Nobody on the right can stand watching Bill Maher anymore.

He's so angry, it just isn't funny.

I'm pretty sure a comedian is supposed to be funny.
Bill Maher is an angry smart-ass asshole. He's always been one.
He's paid to be one.

Maher is a hate monger. He spreads hate which is what leftists love. He's made quite a good living off of it. Why stop?

Another leftist trait is never admit when you are wrong. That's a huge no-no. Leftist are never wrong in their minds. So what can you do when you are found to be wrong? Spread even more hate. That's what your audience wants.

Look at the MSM. They never did a full investigation of this story. They simply went with what could spread hate, and they ran with it. Afterwards, the lives of these children were threatened as well as the rest of their family. Threats towards their school caused them to cancel classes in fear. This is exactly what the MSM was hoping for and expecting.

So unless they get sued into the next generation, they got exactly what they wanted.

HBO has had a lot of great series over the years...

"Boardwalk Empire"
"Deadwood"
"The Sopranos"
"Rome"
"Band of Brothers"

and some not so great ...

market.jpg
I think it can easily get to the point that it doesn't matter how great the series is if you have to put up with the kind of trash they're forcing people to pay for.

Those who consider themselves to be "the voice of the right" certainly do flock to his show to be heard.

Ann "Batshit" Coulter was on the last show.

Maher has a message to his perceived madness.....in his own words, "Sunlight is the best disinfectant". That's why he invites all sides to participate.
Ann Coulter is a little bit off in the head.
She is out there simply to present a warped view of what the right is.....which gives otherwise rational people an excuse to be hate filled bigots.

And yet when she criticized him, Donnie Small Hands went and shut down the government.
Do you have links that prove this, or are you just saying this because you have a fucked up attitude.
I think it's because of your lousy attitude.

Except I have a great attitude. Oh, and here's your link

2018 government shutdown: Limbaugh and Coulter blamed for Trump’s shutdown - The Washington Post

Look at the MSM. They never did a full investigation of this story. They simply went with what could spread hate, and they ran with it.

I don't think it's a question of slipshod reporting: I think it's planned sabotage of Catholic schoolboys, perhaps as a followup to the Kavanaugh accusations, in case another Catholic is appointed to the Supreme Court. Ginsberg can't live forever, after all.

This kind of malicious planning for fake news that is actually propaganda of the most hateful kind was also the case with Travon Martin, who was portrayed as a smiling little boy in a photo YEARS out of date when Zimmerman took him down. In fact, he was a thug expelled from high school and had a backpack full of stolen wedding rings and a rap sheet. He was certainly casing the houses in the dark, and Zimmerman was right to try to stop him. Grossly malicious leftwing news people pretended he was 12 years old, only was stopped because he was wearing a hoodie, etc. It was all a lie designed to foment race riots, which it did, and many riots after that, too. It was planned to cause serious social disturbances, and the lies worked. I think this fake Indian business was the same thing: lies to villainize Catholics.

Look at the MSM. They never did a full investigation of this story. They simply went with what could spread hate, and they ran with it.

I don't think it's a question of slipshod reporting: I think it's planned sabotage of Catholic schoolboys, perhaps as a followup to the Kavanaugh accusations, in case another Catholic is appointed to the Supreme Court. Ginsberg can't live forever, after all.

This kind of malicious planning for fake news that is actually propaganda of the most hateful kind was also the case with Travon Martin, who was portrayed as a smiling little boy in a photo YEARS out of date when Zimmerman took him down. In fact, he was a thug expelled from high school and had a backpack full of stolen wedding rings and a rap sheet. He was certainly casing the houses in the dark, and Zimmerman was right to try to stop him. Grossly malicious leftwing news people pretended he was 12 years old, only was stopped because he was wearing a hoodie, etc. It was all a lie designed to foment race riots, which it did, and many riots after that, too. It was planned to cause serious social disturbances, and the lies worked. I think this fake Indian business was the same thing: lies to villainize Catholics.

Yeah.........well.......if you stereotype somebody in a hoodie, you’re a racist. If you stereotype somebody in a MAGA hat, perfectly acceptable in liberal land.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The simple fact that we're discussing Maher means that his shtick is working. Just be outrageous and you get ratings and then you make mo money. I refuse to discuss assholes, and wish others would ignore them also. Then their shows get cancelled, and they can work for a living hopefully doing something productive.

The simple fact that we're discussing Maher means that his shtick is working. Just be outrageous and you get ratings and then you make mo money. I refuse to discuss assholes, and wish others would ignore them also. Then their shows get cancelled, and they can work for a living hopefully doing something productive.
As it turns out the entire show is not a Bill Maher monologue. I like to watch a show because it's good TV. I get to hear ideas in discussions that I don't care I get to hear.

So it sounds like he told the story from the beginning, when those 4 crazy pseudo-Hebrew-Israelite started trash talking the teenies?

As long as HBO wants him to be...he's on.
I don't see how HBO stays on the air without Game Of Thrones. If that show folds, so does HBO.

"Boardwalk Empire"
"Deadwood"
"The Sopranos"
"Rome"
"Band of Brothers"

market.jpg
I think it can easily get to the point that it doesn't matter how great the series is if you have to put up with the kind of trash they're forcing people to pay for.

Those who consider themselves to be "the voice of the right" certainly do flock to his show to be heard.

Maher has a message to his perceived madness.....in his own words, "Sunlight is the best disinfectant". That's why he invites all sides to participate.
Well he does a good job of exposing himself as a clown so...

Well, 17 seasons of exposing BOTH sides as clowns seems to be working.
Not if nobody's watching.

"Boardwalk Empire"
"Deadwood"
"The Sopranos"
"Rome"
"Band of Brothers"

market.jpg

Well he does a good job of exposing himself as a clown so...

Well, 17 seasons of exposing BOTH sides as clowns seems to be working.
Not if nobody's watching.

People are watching, as his show typically averages 4 out of 5 stars on a weekly basis. Even if some people do not like him personally, they still may tune in to see a guest on the show.

That smug, smarmy, smirking, sneering cocksucker Bill Maher never had a mind to lose to begin with. He is the most typical limousine liberal on the planet: such a dehumanizing, arrogant, loathing contempt for fellow Americans, he sees most of them as less than human. That pig, with his ugly, squishy-looking facial features, sees fellow Americans as simple peasants to be stepped on for their own good. And like all liberals he thinks he's funny when he's not. Anyone who's read my posts for awhile knows that I'm funnier than Bill Maher.

That smug, smarmy, smirking, sneering cocksucker Bill Maher never had a mind to lose to begin with. He is the most typical limousine liberal on the planet: such a dehumanizing, arrogant, loathing contempt for fellow Americans, he sees most of them as less than human. That pig, with his ugly, squishy-looking facial features, sees fellow Americans as simple peasants to be stepped on for their own good. And like all liberals he thinks he's funny when he's not. Anyone who's read my posts for awhile knows that I'm funnier than Bill Maher.

Looks like you're holding back your feelings. Loosen up a bit and tell me how you really feel!

Forum List

Back