Bill Maher blasts blue cities

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
To the Democrats who run these cities, go ahead and keep it up. The people who fill your coffers with tax money, will be the ones who leave the fastest.

"It's again the same principle as I was saying before about like the reverse of what liberalism really is. Liberalism is ‘For the sake of humanity and compassion, can we get these people off the streets?’ And woke is, ‘How dare you ask them to move! This is their home.’ No, it's not!"

Bill Maher blasts blue cities over handling of homeless, migrants: 'Stop the posturing... you're full of s---'​

The liberal comedian also swiped President Biden for his lack of 'competency'​

Liberal comedian Bill Maher took aim at Democrat-run cities over their handling of homelessness and migrants on Sunday's installment of his "Club Random" podcast.

While discussing the quality of life in American cities, Maher's guest Sharon Osbourne, who spoke about how she's moving back to England, said how London has homeless people, but it's "nothing like here" since they "cannot set up home in the streets."

"No tents?" Maher asked.

They have few in England because most of them probably freeze to death their first winter on the streets.
Storing the homeless on the streets is a bit more problematic in colder states.

Which is why they should ALL be moved to California.

And sorry, Texas is far too hot.

Unless the Left hates the homeless and wishes they all freeze to death.

Storing the homeless on the streets is a bit more problematic in colder states.

Which is why they should ALL be moved to California.

And sorry, Texas is far too hot.

Unless the Left hates the homeless and wishes they all freeze to death.

The Bay area should be where they are all shipped. It had almost no weather at all when I lived there. And they have all those Federally subisidized 'Tech companies' who should be forced to pay for them. They love to donate to Democrats, so they have the money to take in the Party's homeless and all of the criminal illegal aliens.

Bill Maher is a person I don't agree with politically, he is a true liberal, on this I agree with. We need to help the homeless, not let them plop down wherever and call it home. True liberals would understand. What most blue cities are doing now is making it worse and not helping the homeless at all.

Hey idiots, you're posting in the wrong thread. This is not a thread about EV's.
Candycorn did this on purpose and called Jim52 to the thread, not sure why they feel so weak, uncomfortable and afraid of the issue but they do. So they successfully diverted the thread and the mods seem to believe it is okay. So from here on out, I guess it is okay to go completely off topic in any thread. I always thought staying on topic was part or the rules, apparently I was mistaken. Sorry they hijacked the thread, it was a good topic.

I rarely agree with Maher but on this topic I do. Not sure why candy.corn is so triggered over this.

Maher an idiot. He promotes drug abuse yet complains about homelessness.
He wanted a recession just to get rid of the bad orange man who generated a robust economy.
Maher and his Maher-ons get what they deserve.

Not really your call.
It would be if they took up residence in the front of my home. I’d be calling code enforcement all day 24/7 and would make it damn uncomfortable for them to be there. If they were on the sidewalks of downtown, I’d let all the businesses know I will not be frequenting their establishment because I’m not walking around tents downtown. Also, the mayor and city council would know my concerns.

It would be if they took up residence in the front of my home. I’d be calling code enforcement all day 24/7 and would make it damn uncomfortable for them to be there. If they were on the sidewalks of downtown, I’d let all the businesses know I will not be frequenting their establishment because I’m not walking around tents downtown. Also, the mayor and city council would know my concerns.

They will then move to the back of your yard.

They will then move to the back of your yard.

No they won't, I will have them arrested, they can't stay on private property and if they do, their lives would be miserable until the are taken out by law enforcement.

No they won't, I will have them arrested, they can't stay on private property and if they do, their lives would be miserable until the are taken out by law enforcement.

Nobody is going to be "taken out".

Forum List

Back