Bill Maher basically admits abortion is murder, and tells us why we need to embrace it anyway.

But that isn't what SCOTUS did did they?

I expect some common sense to go along with the letter of the law. They exhibited no common sense and fucked us good-n-hard.

The citizenry want the utility of abortion, it's as simple as that.....The same way people wanted to take a drink back during Prohibition.....We got mob violence and three terms of FDR due to that FUBAR mess.

it's what the GOP, or at least the Pro-life portion and the strict constructionists wanted.

Some of the citizenry, others want limits on it.

Booze doesn't involve what some consider an independent life worthy of governmental protection.

All Roe did was take this fight and delay it for decades.

it's what the GOP, or at least the Pro-life portion and the strict constructionists wanted.

Some of the citizenry, others want limits on it.

Booze doesn't involve what some consider an independent life worthy of governmental protection.

You don't learn from history....That's why we lose.

You don't learn from history....That's why we lose.

If we didn't promise the pro-lifers we would try to overturn Roe, we wouldn't have won with Trump. He said he would appoint justices that weren't fans of Roe, and he delivered.

In the long term this is better for Republicans.

It baffles my mind how anyone that knows what abortion is and won't just admit that abortion is murdering babies.
It baffles my mind that you think that.

Murder is a legal term. It is the unlawful taking of a life.

Subsequently, if abortion is legal, by definition it can't murder.

It was out in the open for a long time what the elites want:

he messages engraved on the Georgia Guidestones deal with four major fields:

(1) Governance and the establishment of a world government
(2) Population and reproduction control
(3) The environment and man’s relationship to nature
(4) Spirituality
THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.
Limiting the population of the earth to 500 million will require the extermination of nine-tenths of the world’s people.

is it killing a life, yes or no?

No legal terms here.
I understand what she is getting at.

When you kill people in war, that isn't "murder," either.

We need to recognized, these pro-choice folks, just have a very shaky selfish morality. . and given the chance, they would probably support legalized post-partum infanticide too. :sigh2:

It is apparent to me, these folks value the lives of cats more than babies. :rolleyes:

Now they are out in the open and dont care
Time to buy stock in prison companies cuz you folks will have to lock about 35% of the women in America between the ages of 16 and 60.

Only because the Funditards needed an issue.

The thing about Roe is that it recognized the reality of the time. Abortion laws were regularly ignored and never enforced. OB/GYN's were performing abortions, writing something else on the chart, submitted the bill to insurance companies and being paid with no questions.

All Roe did was get rid of the laws no one was obeying.

Forum List

Back