Bill Gates injectable microchip

Your story is missing a few little known facts.

First, it's. Its not one chip, it's thousands each so small as to be invisible to the eyes. Also the chip is mobile, and can be directed to go to any part of the body they wish. Then there's the tiny explosive charge each chip carries. Not large enough to do crazy sci-fi movie stuff like blow your head off or anything, just enough to damage a few dozen cells at a time. But with thousands of them he could lobotomize you. Or worse, sterilize selected members of the population. But it's only in the republican version of the vaccine. The Democratic version is clean. They're watching who you vote for, so keep that in mind, tRumplings.
Would you get this?

First, it's. Its not one chip, it's thousands each so small as to be invisible to the eyes. Also the chip is mobile, and can be directed to go to any part of the body they wish. Then there's the tiny explosive charge each chip carries. Not large enough to do crazy sci-fi movie stuff like blow your head off or anything, just enough to damage a few dozen cells at a time. But with thousands of them he could lobotomize you. Or worse, sterilize selected members of the population. But it's only in the republican version of the vaccine. The Democratic version is clean. They're watching who you vote for, so keep that in mind, tRumplings.
Would you get this?

Coincidence it fits nicely into a vaccine syringe, and all world governments are on a push for mandatory vaccine for a puny 99.8% survival rate virus.

You won't have a choice, if you want to go food shopping, travel, or just about anything else. Why push history's all-time greatest scam, at great expense, if all someone needs to do is say "no?"

Last edited:

Would you get this?
Me? Hell yeah. I'm a Democrat. You should be careful though.

Would you get this?

Coincidence it fits nicely into a vaccine syringe, and all world governments are on a push for mandatory vaccine for a puny 99.8% survival rate virus.

You won't have a choice, if you want to go food shopping, travel, or just about anything else. Why push history's all-time greatest scam, at great expense, if all someone needs to do is say "no?"
Every one is too afraid to say no. Did everyone forget that this has been done before? Last time it was poisoned apples. Entire orchards were destroyed. All over the world we got descriptions of people dying horrible deaths. The symptoms of poisoning were much like covid, so varied that they could not be pinned down. Everything from headache to thick toenail. It was a fake. The whole thing was a lie from the beginning. It was a social experiment in creating panic. It worked. This worked too.

Isn't this just an expansion of selling out humans under the web and cell phones, where once you sign on they know everything about you?

Just wait until humans are programmed by remote, I promise that's coming. By many measures that occurs right now.

That's the legacy of PROGS, the party of slavery, they're communist pigs.

Come one, come all, and get injected with Mr. Plandemics microchip that can't ever be removed and track your every move.

Just think, as soon as you get Covid the government knows.

So who will be first?

This is what the Republican Trump Party has become - batshit crazy loon conspiracy theories
But that article had links to plenty of reasonable well sourced links.

Why do you use name calling, why not address the sources and the arguments?

The CDC's New 'Best Estimate' Implies a COVID-19 Infection Fatality Rate Below 0.3%
That rate is much lower than the numbers used in the horrifying projections that shaped the government response to the epidemic.

:dunno:

Thread should have been titled, Joe's ID Microchip, because Biden will do this if elected.

Would you get this?
I told you 666 is your favorite number.

Thread should have been titled, Joe's ID Microchip, because Biden will do this if elected.

Would you get this?
I told you 666 is your favorite number.
26b9e95d3ee59966986e3f1c5323488d.jpg

Would you get this?
You are a dumb fuck , Creepitus....and if "da gubermint" tells you to stuff a blue buttplug up your ass? You would do it without question.

(snicker)

Would you get this?
You are a dumb fuck , Creepitus....and if "da gubermint" tells you to stuff a blue buttplug up your ass? You would do it without question.

(snicker)
Wow, did that whole thing just go right over your head?

That's sad, man. Really sad.

Come one, come all, and get injected with Mr. Plandemics microchip that can't ever be removed and track your every move.

Just think, as soon as you get Covid the government knows.

So who will be first?

This is what the Republican Trump Party has become - batshit crazy loon conspiracy theories

Jus because you're too stupid to believe the truth doesn't mean it isn't true. Make no mistake, don't get the vax you're entire life can be ruined.

Forum List

Back