Bill Cosby admits that he is going to prison..........Game over, Obama is next

Why would Obama go to prison? Trump is the one that proudly admits he assaults women.
He just wants to put the black guys in prison. No other reason to connect them.
Obama gave Iran 4 billion dollars to make weapons to destroy us
And now you're back to lying.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Now we're just waiting for the sexual predator in the White House to face his trial for molesting women.

He pardoned Scooter Libby for no reason but once orange turd is out of office and he is convicted of his sexual crimes there won't be anyone to pardon him for a long time. Like Cosby Trump will likley spend the rest of his life in prison for his crimes.
You're dreaming. No one goes to prison for grabbing pussy.
They do for date rape

Remember when dopey Obama gave Cosby a medal?

Bill Cosby talks going to prison

Bill Cosby is mentally preparing himself for prison, Page Six reports.

The New York Post column revealed on April 28 that the comedian -- who on April 26 was found guilty of drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his home 14 years ago -- had been speaking to one of its reporters during his retrial.

"When they send me to that place, I want you to be there to tell my story because it seems no one is listening, no one wants the real story," Cosby, 80, told Page Six.

By "that place," he means a prison cell. He's facing 30 years behind bars -- 10 years for each count on which he was found guilty, as well as the possibly of fines up to $25,000 for each count -- when he's sentenced this summer.

Justice however will not be served unless Hillary joins him

obama-awards.jpg
"Bill Cosby admits that he is going to prison..........Game over, Obama is next"

Put the black guys in prison, eh? That's your goal. Cool.
Sorry kid I have nothing to do with Billy the rapist going to prison......
B

The New York Post column revealed on April 28 that the comedian -- who on April 26 was found guilty of drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his home 14 years ago -- had been speaking to one of its reporters during his retrial.

"When they send me to that place, I want you to be there to tell my story because it seems no one is listening, no one wants the real story," Cosby, 80, told Page Six.

By "that place," he means a prison cell. He's facing 30 years behind bars -- 10 years for each count on which he was found guilty, as well as the possibly of fines up to $25,000 for each count -- when he's sentenced this summer.

obama-awards.jpg
"Bill Cosby admits that he is going to prison..........Game over, Obama is next"

The lezbo he raped did quite fine on her own
Bill Clinton is not black. The woman who claimed he raped her took back the accusation under oath: i.e., she admitted she had lied.
lol this is about bill Cosby, bill Clinton has aids by the way, he is already dead

:lol:

I honestly don't know if you're lying, or just an utter moron.

President Honors Recipients of the Presidential Medal of Freedom
Should moderators be calling people morons? that is not very polite

There's no need to be a snowflake.

Do you have the strength of character to admit you've been lying this whole thread, or not?
Is calling other people morons polite?
It's perfectly appropriate to call liars and morons such as yourself morons.
Thank u for the complement, did Hillary trip today? did stormy swallow any cheetos
You're a ridiculous liar and tedious rightwing partisan hack

Why would Obama go to prison? Trump is the one that proudly admits he assaults women.
icon_rolleyes.gif
I never lie........
Many of your posts in this thread alone indicate otherwise.

icon_rolleyes.gif
I never lie........
Trump will never be president is a lie.......
Hillary does not fall on her face often is a lie.......
Stormy Daniel's eats semen on camera is the truth..

Now we're just waiting for the sexual predator in the White House to face his trial for molesting women.

He pardoned Scooter Libby for no reason but once orange turd is out of office and he is convicted of his sexual crimes there won't be anyone to pardon him for a long time. Like Cosby Trump will likley spend the rest of his life in prison for his crimes.
You're dreaming. No one goes to prison for grabbing pussy.

Well every day people do all the time. And they are labelled sexual predators for the rest of their life, just as Cosby will be. This is what Trump is, he is a sexual predator, a self-admitted sexual predator. What would happen if one of the people in 'the caravan' at the border right now said he wanted to come to the US so he could walk up to women and grab them by the p#$sy without asking them? Trump and his followers would lose their shit and claim "this violent criminal has no place in America."

Right, he doesn't, and that is exactly who Trump is. Will he go to prison, maybe not. But he should and he should get a cell next to Cosby.

obama-awards.jpg

B

obama-awards.jpg

The lezbo he raped did quite fine on her own
Bill Clinton is not black. The woman who claimed he raped her took back the accusation under oath: i.e., she admitted she had lied.
There were two women. The white one recanted and he was convicted for raping the black lesbian.

icon_rolleyes.gif
I never lie........
You poor thing, bless your heart.

icon_rolleyes.gif
I never lie........
You poor thing, bless your heart.
You just keep on upgrading your iPhone, my portfolio loves that

obama-awards.jpg

Why not they are both criminals.

obama-awards.jpg

I agree with you all a buch of dirty pig assholes

obama-awards.jpg

I agree with you all a buch of dirty pig assholes
So you like scrapple

Probably not, the most repugnant of people are the Clintons
160316-daly-trump-clinton-tease_dpubuo
Who is in an elected office at the time?
Why does that matter?
Slick Willy lied under oath, obviously was involved in sex trafficking while in office.
Getting a blow job =/= sex trafficking.
His buddy and him go to the sex islands owned by Jeffrey Epstein, It’s called sex trafficking

Trump needs to be brought up on charges of sexual abuse, he has already admitted it on tape. However, first we have to realize how much he has sold out our country to Russia, and why he has lied about using campaign funds to pay to keep a prostitute quiet.
Seems to me that the most serious charge there is treason. Don't think that he will need another charge to take care of the fat slob for the rest of his life.

obama-awards.jpg
Sex traffickers
Otherwise known as GOP

Forum List

Back