Bill Clinton Hospitalized With Sepsis: Report

He's had everything this life has to offer. Now it's time to face the Judge. I will pray that he has repented
I don’t applaud death, but yes Bill Clinton has led a full and blessed life, doing things most people never could (or never would, at least they would not get away with it). When the time comes, he’ll have to square that with a higher power.

I don’t applaud death, but yes Bill Clinton has led a full and blessed life, doing things most people never could (or never would, at least they would not get away with it). When the time comes, he’ll have to square that with a higher power.
Yep. I will never gloat when a person dies, but life is short. We don't all get the good things others are blessed with in this life, but in the end, we all give an accounting for the life we lived.

"May God have mercy on his soul" as the saying goes

In hospital in california.....they don't live in california. My question: was hilliary with him in california or did she even come out there to be with him. :wink:

When they say blood infection/sepsis.... is it blood clots what they really mean?

Like I said, I don't know...curious minds want to know only :dunno: !
Sepsis is literally an infection in some part of the body that manages to migrate into the bloodstream. A prime example of this is dental/oral abscesses that are left untreated for too long or any other kind of abscess, for example, a boil, on the face, neck, or scalp that isn't treated quickly enough. THOSE can easily be fatal. I can't imagine someone with his medical resources allowing himself to become THAT ill before seeing a physician. I loathe the actions of the man in many ways but I can't wish death on him. When push comes to shove, it's difficult to hate anyone that much and to still hope for one's own forgiveness by God. With Obama, Biden, nearly all of Obama's senior cabinet members, CIA, FBI... it's a struggle because there is zero doubt that America may well fall because of their crimes. Ultimately, God is the judge, not me. If any of them truly repent of the damage they did intentionally then I'd truly greet them as a brother in Christ.

I hate Bill Clinton because he is a crooked SOB but I wish for a speedy recovering

The man sold us out to China 🇨🇳 but he did keep the debt super low

Sepsis is not good. Prayers for him.

Bill Clinton has been hospitalized in Irvine, California with sepsis, CNN reports.
According to a spokesperson, he was admitted to UC Irvine hospital’s intensive care unit with a non-COVID-19 related infection Tuesday.
He had reportedly felt ill throughout the day. The spokesperson described the former president as responding well to antibiotics, “on the mend,” and in good spirits.
This is a developing story and will be updated.

Pray for a serial rapist?

When they say blood infection/sepsis.... is it blood clots what they really mean?

Like I said, I don't know...curious minds want to know only :dunno: !
Probably Vax side effects.

“It’s working”. It’s “safe”.

Sepsis is not good. Prayers for him.

Bill Clinton has been hospitalized in Irvine, California with sepsis, CNN reports.

According to a spokesperson, he was admitted to UC Irvine hospital’s intensive care unit with a non-COVID-19 related infection Tuesday.

He had reportedly felt ill throughout the day. The spokesperson described the former president as responding well to antibiotics, “on the mend,” and in good spirits.

This is a developing story and will be updated.

MrG had sepsis and pneumonia and almost died in the ER that I took him to. He was in the hospital for a week, tubes all over him and one straight to his heart. Thankfully, he recovered. Another lady here at the apts wound up in the ER here, with sepsis. She recovered too. If they catch it in time, you can survive it. Both MrG and that lady were lucky,

Although I don't wish him ill, I also can't get that picture of him in the blue dress hanging in Epsteins apt out of my head, either. You KNOW he was part and parcel of Epsteins sick perversions.

We all face judgement eventually. Nobody lives forever and those who have cause great harm to others will face a reckoning.

Now, if it were Soros? Die, asshole.

After murdering 86 men, women and children in Waco, I think I'll pass. I hope he's repented

Let's not forget all the rapes the left covered for and all the people around him who have mysteriously died.

I hope he finds the justice he earned
Or his long relationship with Epstein, that no one in the media will investigate.

Forum List

Back